[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This or the P-07?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: PX4 Storm.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2008) Image search: [Google]
PX4 Storm.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2008
>>
I'm a fan of my Px4. But I've never had a P-07, so I'm not the guy to ask.

Wish the fucking thing came with night sights though.
>>
Does the PX4 still shit itself so hard you need a mallet to fix it?
>>
File: tumblr_o740f3wzuZ1rjtak0o1_540.jpg (174 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o740f3wzuZ1rjtak0o1_540.jpg
174 KB, 540x540
I like the p07. I was op of a general p07 thread about a week ago and some people saod they were shit some said they were amazing and super reliable.
>>
>>30004874
I saw that one, and the reliability gripes turned me off a little. The Px4 felt great in my hands, but it was fuckhuge, leaving me conflicted
>>
>>30004820
glock
>>
>>30004833
Never heard of that issue, nor have I ever had to do so with mine...
>>
>>30005101
Meant to reply to >>30004847
>>
>>30004904
>PX4
>fuckhuge

It has changeable backstraps to alleviate that issue, to a degree.
>>
>>30005139
>to a degree
this. It is a double stack 9, .40, and .45 after all
>>
>>30004820
They're both great, underrated guns. Tough call.

>>30004847
>>30005101
>Does the PX4 still shit itself so hard you need a mallet to fix it?
This has never, ever been an actual problem. I wish people would stop treating the articles at Pistol-Training like the word of fucking God. Tired of seeing that same stupid fucking link posted in every CZ thread as well.
>>
>>30004820
I love my Px4. Never shot a P-07.

>>30004847
Wait. This was a thing? Mine has not had any problems.
>>
No experience with the CZ but the PX4 Is awesome. Super soft shooting and very accurate with a great trigger. Convert it to G configuration and get some low profile safety wings for it and you are all set. If you don't mind DA/SA then in my opinion it is one of the best DA/SA polymer guns aside from the P99.
>>
>>30004820
Neither
>>
>>30004820

I want to like the PX4, but the rounded trigger guard was a big turn off for me

Just felt weird
>>
>>30004820
I've shot both guns. I own the P-07 and is my EDC/CCW.

Pros:
- Stupid reliable, around 4500 rounds and never had a FTE or FTF through all kinds of ammo. I've shot it with dirt and mud, and underwater, and basically every practical scenario I could think of and it hasn't given up on me yet.
- It's a goddamn laser beam, never have had to fuck with the gun, and it accurately puts rounds on target down range .
- Best compact double stack 9 mil IMO, comfortable to carry, more so than the Glock 19 I used to.
- Amazing sights OTB, I'm not exaggerating, they're that good.
- They fixed a bunch of ergonomic shit from the gen 1, make sure you look at gen 2.
- No safety; it's a personal preference, but I don't want anything between me and defending my life.

Cons:
- The stock trigger reset is about the length of a goddamn football field.
- Mags and some parts can be rather expensive.
- not .45

In all seriousness, though, take it with a grain of salt. I shot a PX4 about 2 years ago and I wasn't blown away by it. It's a good gun, I'm sure, but the P-07 has done me right so far.
>>
>>30004820
try both
>>
>>30008271

>he fell for the gen 2 meme

Every single change from gen 1 to gen 2 was for the worse. Gen 1 is a king's gun. Gen 2 is the town drunk's gun.
>>
>>30004820
They both cost about the same, but the PX4 comes with flush 17 rounders to the P-07's 15 rounders. Also the PX4 has better support because Beretta USA is several times larger than CZ USA and you can buy pretty much any and all replacement parts directly from their website.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.