[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EAM/Skyking Messages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
So, I saw earlier today a thread where some guy was panicking (slightly) about hearing a double Skyking message, and upon more research, have become curious.

Would the following video (as an example) be accurate in regard to how these messages are formatted and sent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EULD1HRtIPw&ab_channel=MillionFoul

In other words: Tinfoil HAM bunker thread?
>>
>>30003069
It was a single Skyking.

A double would be:

SKYKING, SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER
SKYKING, SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

and then the rest of the code. At least that's how I understand it.

Skyking and the rest of the HFGCS is probably outdated / a backup system nowadays anyway. They're not sending go/no go codes over something that can be listened to by some jerkoff with a HAM radio in his garage.
>>
>>30003317
To be fair, I believe the codes are nonsense turned into more nonsense. I think the command acts as a key for decoding what they have on board the aircraft or something like that.
>>
>>30003317
One time cipher codes meant for singular entities. Good luck figuring stuff out that only exist in 2 copies.
>>
>>30003317
>>30003429
Yeah, what he said!
>>
Is there a recording of the most recent broadcast anywhere?

I keep seeing people talk about it, and there are youtube and vocaroos of others, but I haven't heard today's yet.
>>
>>30003545
I imagine someone records them, but I couldn't really find any online.
>>
>>30003622
There are a couple floating on Youtube.

The recent one was slight different from the one's I've heard though. Every other one was "SKYKING, SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER" + a random garble of NATO phonetic letters and numbers, and occasionally an authentication and a signoff from either Oufett, Anderson, or whatever the hell has the callsing "Mainsail".

The meat of the text in this one was "SEAHAWKS 207" + an authentication, and a signoff from the callsign "Ricochet."
>>
What frequencies are these usually on?
>>
>>30003904
I can't find anything on those callsigns, but I felt like I saw them before. I believe that those must be two different ground installations, likely C2 assets making sure the system is working between them.
>>
>>30003935
Not sure if these are accurate, but they look right.
>Primary HFGCS Frequencies 24 Hours: 8992 and 11175
>Back up HFGCS Frequencies Day: 13200 15016
>Back up HFGCS Frequencies Night: 4724 6739
>>
>>30003904
Ricochet might be an airborne command aircraft?
>>
>>30004317
Right on, I have a decent SDR setup, might try to do some recording this weekend.
>>
>>30003069
What does all this mean? I've seen this before...
>>
>>30005750
Sweet, dude, lemme know.
>>
>>30006404
>>
>>30003317
>Some jerkoff with a ham radio receiver

How about any nigger with a browser
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901
>>
>>30008852
r00d
>>
>>30008852
That's breddy cool mang.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.