[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Nd'd my ar /k/ it's a 5.56 nobody got hurt but let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 766x960
I Nd'd my ar /k/ it's a 5.56 nobody got hurt but let the name calling begin.
>>
You did it, mang
>>
If you NDed and no one was hit, did you ever ND?
>>
>>30001229
No but it made a hole in my moms wall I felt real bad.
>>
let me guess, pap with a 5.56 ar mag adapter

I knew it cause you type of people are fucking dumb
>>
>>30001356
That isn't an AR and OP clearly discharged an AR, which just adds evidence the AR owners are fags AK strong
>>
>>30001401
Do you know what a pap is? You should learn to read about guns or maybe learn about what reading comprehension is.

Fucking dumb bitch.
>>
>>30001413
>Do you know what a pap is?
I'm with other anon. I'm interested in hearing just how a pap could be an AR.
>>
What does that mean?
>ND'd
>>
>>30001454
You can literally google my post

Actually, just go to reddit. They will like you type of dumb assholes.
>>30001455
No dad'd. OP"s father accidentally ejaculated in his mother then ran away.
>>
>>30001413
pap is yugo ak maybe try not to be basic AR cuck
>>
>>30001477
Maybe my google skills are off. All the PAPs I find are AK-pattern pistols and rifles and look nothing like ARs. Maybe you can enlighten us further. I insist.
>>
>>30001455

"Negligent Discharge"

He shot when he wasn't supposed to because he's an idiot and couldn't keep his boogerhook off the bangswitch.
>>
I've been around guns my entire life and I've never met someone who ND'd. How is it I see a thread about someone ND'ing a few times per month here? Are you people fucking retarded?
>>
I smell damage control, or this guy is mistaking an m92 Pap with an AR.

Anyways OP, I have a story for you.

>be 2 years ago. Had room mate.
>be sleeping, comfy as fuck.
>suddenly BLAM!
>jumpingcat.jpg
>I tactically over to my roommates room with pistol in hand.
>Roommate is standing over his bed, leaning on his AR like its a fence post.
>room smells of burnt gunpowder.
>Roommate is just standing still, eyes closed.
>wat

Apparently his doctor had prescribed him ambien, and he was not reacting well to it, so he started sleepwalking.

In his sleep, he had picked up his AR, racked that charging handle, and let one loose into his bed. Out of concern I had to run up, snatch the ar from under his arm, and slap him awake -because he was fucking lights out.

We recovered the 5.56 greentip from his concrete foundation, with the exception of alot of stuff that had spalled in his bed and frame.

He was getting poked by shards of copper jacketing for weeks.
>>
>>30001256
At least it was a wall, walls can be patched. I had an ND through a fucking sliding glass door.
>>
>>30001204

Have you heard the song of our Lord and Savior, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
>>
>>30001204
how did you ND so that I may avoid the same mistake?
>>
>>30001767
again, how???? why are you dumbasses messing around with a gun with a chambered round? do you actually trust the safety or something?
>>
>>30001864
I was being stupid and didn't check the chamber before dry firing.
>>
>>30001906
RULES 1 AND 2
>>
>>30001906
are you the only one that owns/ operates that gun? how can you forget, or not check, for a chambered round?????

I am mad that people as literally retarded as you exist
>>
File: ear_pain.jpg (20 KB, 413x290) Image search: [Google]
ear_pain.jpg
20 KB, 413x290
>>30001204
Friend ND'd into my desk and almost took my leg off but I ended up fine because lol 9mm

Couldn't hear out of my left ear for a whole day.
>>
>>30001906
Here's how you solve this:

Get into a habit. Don't just remove the magazine and rack the slide. Do a Hickock45 and rack that slide like it was a cheap slut. Rack is several times, and if you put the gun down and pick it back up later, rack it then too.

It makes a fun mechanical noise, its fun to do, and it guarantees that there's no round in it and that you never forget, because you do it all the time. If you put a magazine in and take it out even a few seconds later, rack that fucking slide.

It isn't because you really need to, its because you want to get yourself into the unconscious habit of racking the slide all the time. Every time I fondle my guns just because I want to, I drop the mag, rack the slide several times, put the mag back, remove it later, rack the slide several times, etc.

RACK
THAT
SLIDE
>>
>>30001906
Do you also not check for other cars when you change lanes?
>>
>>30003005
Nope, perks of driving a Jeep with off-road armor.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.