[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh wow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: animals.jpg (12 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
animals.jpg
12 KB, 241x209
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article78512657.html

How does it feel fellow californians to have been raped today?

everything was passed.

Do you think jerry brown will help us out on this one? the ammo ban and ar ban is pretty shitty.
>>
>>30000790
Not this time. He's not up for re-election and doesn't want to submarine the future Governor or Senator. So prepare your anus.
>>
>>30000884
any luck this stuff will be unconstitutional?

looks like a lot of trips to nevada are going to occur.

the ammo ban is fucking bullshit

all the dem's need to write their reps, especially the mexican ones (DeLeon is making you look like a bunch of pieces of shit)
>>
>>30000904
Oh it's all highly unconstitutional but that's never what they are worried about. It's about:
A: collecting revenue
B: securing voting blocks
C: diminishing opposition
They know conservatives are fleeing the state. That's exactly what they want.
>>
I'm skeptical any of these will go all the way through. I try to be optimistic with new guns laws being smacked down like Brown did with the Assault Weapon ban a while back. I'm just going to stick my head in the sand and hope for the best.
>>
>>30000790
Not to mention how few of these laws will even be obeyed. There are too many AR's in California at this point and the conservatives in the state are getting angrier and angrier. Probably the most fed up right wingers in the country at this point.
>>
>>30001040
It's fucking bullshit.

Wish we'd see more moderate dems on this.

I think a lot of voters are in between choosing rights vs. eating.

Lots of people vote 'left' as well against things they don't like (surveillance, and other stuff).

Anyhow, this country is turning into a massive pile of shit.
>>
>>30001122
>conservatives in the state are getting angrier and angrier

this is meaningless, and they know it.

there are too many poor voters in california. the gun nazis are going to continue to win.

you gotta get people in their party to start ending this.
>>
So can anybody tell me in simple English exactly what these bills do and how they affect me?
I'm a new gun owner who is currently building a "ghost gun".
>>
>>30001184
Card will be needed to buy ammo. Ammo is registered.

Register 'ghost gun'

No more assault rifles

no more online ammo sales

pretty much shit all around.

wish this country had a part on the left that wasn't based on taking away rights. you got these rich people are hordes of poor voting for them so they can eat, then the rich people just take away the poor's right to defend themself

pretty bullshit
>>
>>30001210
How will they know if I do or don't register the gun?
Fuck m8... I need to move.
>>
>>30001184
Sometime in, I think, January 2018, you will be required to
>turn in all 11+ round magazines
>register your "assault rifles"
>put serial numbers on your guns built from 80%'s
>some sort of bullshit registration to buy ammo including limits and background checks

I'm not sure if our bullet button'd AR's will need to be modified to be made legal or if the registration covers it.
>
>>
>>30001210
What exactly do you mean by 'no more assault rifles'?
Also when does this horseshit go into effect?
>>
>>30001231
i don't think they would know, but thats a felony.

you won't be able to work anymore.

you can get around the bullet thing with nevada trips, but i think that's another felony.

they wouldn't be able to track that as easily though

lot's of sheriffs aren't going to enforce this though

probably just bay area and LA which don't have gun rights anyhow
>>
>>30001237
can you continue to manufacture AR 15s with 80 percent lowers?

If i make my own lower, and go to nevada for ammo, can i circumvent this shit?
>>
>>30001231
keep mouth shut.
Don't draw cops into your home.
Most of these are add-on charges.
The ammo bill is the main bullshit.
>>
>>30000790
>Do you think jerry brown will help us out on this one? the ammo ban and ar ban is pretty shitty.
He vetoed a lot of gun bills over the years, but in the last round before this one he didn't. He just doesn't have the political steam to hold out against the legislature when they submit a new batch of these bills every season without end. A challenge in the court is the only option left. And it could be years before there's a suitable incident to make the appeal on.
>>
California
Lost cause

Pick two

It's time to move and bolster 2A friendly states with more 2A friendly voters and taxpayers, the fight is lost.
>>
>>30001268
Well bullet buttons will be illegal, so probably not.
>>
>>30001291
seems like you can just do 80percent lowers and reload your own ammo

it's not all that bad; it looks like i can put up with it. but that's not exactly '2nd amendment rights'.

it takes a large buy-in to be able to use your gun right
>>
>>30001305
It's erosion. The more small measures slide by, the easier it is for the larger ones to pass.

Do not forget, any infringement is still infringement.
>>
Why has nobody with a lot of money taken the calicuck politicians to the supreme court yet? Someone needs to put their foot down and tell these people to knock that shit off already.
>>
>>30000790
Honestly our only hope now is Trump along with a SHITLOAD of lobbying for him and Congress hopefully to pass federal gun laws and directives to federal agencies that force new york and california to end its shit. Also to secure the supreme court back to progun status so we can push forward existing lawsuits that cover a lot of our current bullshit.

Since Hillary and Sanders are busy squandering a lot of democrat advantage this election and Trump is consolidating, this might not be that farfetched.

Also once the inevitable anti-Trump rioting happens I'm sure we will see a lot more civilian non compliance of gun control to defend themselves and hatred at the democratic establishment
>>
>>30001543
I hate trump, but i'd vote for him because of the gun rights.

We need leftist politicians that aren't dogshit
>>
They're trying to make it too expensive to own/use guns legally, in order to push out the majority of the population.

they're also making it cost-prohibitive to manufacture or import guns into CA, in order to push out the gun lobby/industry in general.

Which is how the government works: If they can't make it illegal, they simply make it too expensive to do legally. Either way they get what they want. It's a tactic that goes back to the roman senate at least.

will be interesting to talk to my dad about all this, he's an FFL in CA
>>
File: 467457896.jpg (411 KB, 3264x1952) Image search: [Google]
467457896.jpg
411 KB, 3264x1952
>>30000790
Feels bad man. I have an extremely comfy job is california. It's gonna be hard to move.
>>
>>30000790
Not stupid just curious, can someone tell me why the ammo bill part is bad?
>>
north CA should succeed
>>
So how does the no bullet button thing work? Are they gonna weld a fixed mag to my ar receiver?
>>30003570
Secede, anon
>>
>>30003186
> 10 day wait for ammo
> 40$ background check fee and 20$ DOJ fee for any amount.
> Ammo is registered to YOU
> Any unregister ammo = felony.
> No more ammo being brought into California in any way shape or form
> No buying ammo online
> Walmart, major retailers will stop the sale as well.
It's a massive lead towards microstamping
>>
>>30001210
Lol shit that'd officially make commiefornia worse than like 2/3rd's of Europe. Amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 460x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 460x266
A "Bullet button" what the fuck....? Who comes up with this fucking sensationalist term? Oooh lets make these lib fags scared of something. Glad I got out of that shit hole 7 years ago.
>>
>>30003780
>10 day wait on ammo when 10 day wait on guns was shut down by 9th.

Wow they may be setting themselves up for failure.
>>
File: DreadPirateRoberts2.jpg (7 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
DreadPirateRoberts2.jpg
7 KB, 300x224
>>30001554
>We need leftist politicians that aren't dogshit
Get used to disappointment. The Alinskyite left has gobbled down the Democrat party hook line and sinker.
>>
>>30003940
that was over a year ago and we still have 10 day wait.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.