[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taurus Millennium G2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Millennium G2 PT111 9mm (13).jpg (234 KB, 922x692) Image search: [Google]
Millennium G2 PT111 9mm (13).jpg
234 KB, 922x692
Does anyone own this? Every LGS I go to the past few days, the guys shill this thing to me like crazy but being Taurus, I just turn it down. What's the catch with this thing?
>>
It's the new rage with poorfags

avoid
>>
>>30000442
>What's the catch with this thing?
There isn't one. It's objectively pretty good, except for the heavy trigger. Grip is excellent, sights are shitty, trigger is heavy but breaks well. It's as long as a Glock 26, with a grip length similar to the Glock 19. A decent inexpensive CCW choice.

Considering it sells for 200$ NIB with 2 mags, it's pretty awesome, and Taurus lifetime warranty works okay. I would choose this before a Hi Point. Don't get me wrong, there are far better guns out there, but you're getting a lot of gun for 200$.
>>
>>30000492
>It's objectively pretty good

What the fuck does this even mean
>heavy trigger
>shitty sights

Stop trying to get other people to make mistakes you've made you prick.
>>
>>30000526
>What the fuck does this even mean
Stop being triggered you sperglord.

Trigger is heavy but crisp. It's not unusable. Shitty sights aren't a deal breaker. Factory Glock sights are meh, too.

I got better guns, but I don't consider buying this one to be a mistake. It's a lot more usable than Hi Points, and more reliable than Cobra, Jimenez, etc.
>>
same height as a glock 19

same length as a glock 26

12rnd mag, while glock 19 has 15rnd mag being same height

9mm

like $200

made in brazil

trigger is weird, breaks very far back. what most of the bashing for this model focuses on

has a mag disconnect

put it like this, it's better than the high point c9, that $150-$175 nignog signature. that's not saying much.

even then, the high point has a free lifetime warranty, I think. the thing is so fucking cheap they can afford to basically give you a new one for free if yours fucks up.

I'd rather have a Ruger LCP, tbqhwy. it is US-made, costs the same if not less, and a has a better use(true pocket carry). Taurus is too sketchy to trust at all. I'd rather have something used from a better brand
>>
>>30000650
>has a mag disconnect
Erm, no.
>>
>>30000676
oh, my mistake. i'm thinking of the xd or shield or something.
>>
>>30000650
I think the weird trigger pull feeling has to do with its second firing pin strike capability
>>
>>30000873
It's like a DA/SA trigger in a striker fire gun. I had one for a year only sold it because I bought a Sig P320 and wanted to get back some money spent. It's a very good gun. don't let the Taurus stigma fool you into thinking other wise. this was an exceptional shooter once you get use to the trigger. it's not a bad trigger it's just weird.
>>
>>30000650
The Taurus also has a lifetime warranty. it is a very good gun. goes bang every time. I had 2500 rounds though mine before I traded up. I would get another one at the price they go for. If they ever make a G3 with some improvements to the trigger and get rid of the safety or change it to a decocker I would pay more.
>>
>>30000580
>Stop being triggered you sperglord.

How about you make up your mind? The fuck does "objectively pretty good" mean? I'm sure it means "I have a shit gun but I'm afraid to admit it"
>>
File: taurusg2.jpg (52 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
taurusg2.jpg
52 KB, 600x598
I'd say it's accurate enough. 5 rounds 10 yards offhand
>>
>>30002572
>Damage control

Objectively because I'm describing pros and cons that aren't subjective like "I like how it looks". Pretty good meaning it has a lot of goods and some cons.

You're embarrassing yourself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.