[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any very high quality .25 auto pistols? I actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
are there any very high quality .25 auto pistols?
I actually have never heard about any good .25 auto guns. As in, they're usually made cheaply and the rifling wears or the gun grenades after a short-medium while. Then again, all I've ever experienced myself in terms of .25 pistols are things like the P25 Raven, which were deliberately cheaply made

also, general small caliber gats thread?
>>
>>29999015
>high quality .25
Why not just get a revolver in .22 mag or even a NAA pistol in .22 mag?
>>
>>29999311
possibly
it's mostly because I tend to enjoy centerfire ammunition more than rimfire
>>
>mfw when no full size .25 acp guns
>>
>>29999880
it feels bad, man.
I feel like all of them being so small also contributes to the grenade guns I mentioned. Pressure affects it a lot more over time, despite it being such a small boolit
>>
Op if you are looking for a proper mouse gun that can actually work and do it's job then check out the Keltec P-32.

7+1 rounds of "fuck you" in something a toddler could conceal carry.

You're welcome.
>>
>>29999907
seconded.jpg
>>
>>29999907
kek'd at 7+1 rounds of "fuck you"
>>
The beretta 21a bobcat in .25 works fine for me
(same one in your pic) so thats an option
>>
>>29999907
>kel-tec
>actually work

It gets me every time
>>
File: tomcat32.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tomcat32.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
>>29999015
You better triple tap the intruder.. Aim for the chest 2x, then the head. Or, use a Tomcat 3032 for almost .380 lethality.
>>
File: watch.jpg (130 KB, 641x567) Image search: [Google]
watch.jpg
130 KB, 641x567
>>29999907
>Keltec
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I bought my wife a Beretta Jetfire in .25 as her carry gun for when she isnt dressed to carry her P30SK.

The Jetfire is a great little gun, but it is only good for dumping into the chest of a guy from 5 yards max.

>reposted because the original was fucking upside down thanks to 4chan
>>
>>30003237
Kek and your rebuttal is a gun that requires +p to run properally?
>>
>>29999880
I thought Hi-Point made a fullsize .25acp? I know they make fullsize .32acp and .380 pistols (which are still single stack with 8rd mags).
>>
>>30003021
>>30003021
the tomcat's have a tendency to have cracked frames. Apparently .32 is a little to potent for its frame. I was going to get one of those until I read about these problems, sometimes occurring at under 200rds and beretta not fixing it.
>>
Why do people still buy .25 in 2016?
>>
>>30003394
Because it's more reliable than .22lr
>>
>>29999907
>decide to look through lel kek's site
>checking out the PMR-30
>Cap: 30 +1

holy fuck I want a pistol with a magazine that large
>>
>>30003315
I too was very interested in the Tomcat. Made me very sad to see the issues they can suffer from.
>>
>>30003394
Old mouse guns and the lowest pressure of any mass-produced centerfire cartridge

I do however sincerely wish that a better substitute existed so that tiny guns could become more lethal
>>
File: f3p64pw1X.jpg (135 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
f3p64pw1X.jpg
135 KB, 800x520
>>29999015
get yourself a pocket makarov (-round using) pistol and never look back
>>
Blokhin killed more people with his 25acp pocket pistol than all 9mm fired in WW2.
>>
>>30003603

>FFL required

huh?
>>
>>30003297
If you aren't mag dumping with a mouse gun in a defensive situation you are doing it fucking wrong anyway, regardless of caliber.

>>30003692
Yeah but it was point blank to the base of the skull with a target unable to resist, shit doesn't count.
>>
>>29999907
The P3AT and the Ruger LCP are the same size, with one less round, and in exchange for that one fewer round they use a round that can properly ruin a person's day.
>>
>>30003726
its a gun
>>
>>30003836

yea no, the .380 is much harder recoiling and it is a bitch to shoot .380 in the small frame handguns.

the point of the 32 ACP is increased capacity and much more accurate follow up shots.

If you're going to invest into a pocket pistol, get the keltec p-32, it is better to shoot, more bullets, but most importantly significantly less recoil so you can have very rapid and accurate followup shots, which is what you are looking for when you carry pocket guns
>>
>>30004560
Yeah, no. Switching to a round that is impossible to make FBI penetration tests with JHP is not worth a singular extra bullet.

Recoil isn't a consideration you should be worried about because the only time a mouse gun should be used is near point-blank range. All you have to do is keep it in the general area of their chest when you're that close and you'll land hits fine. With a .380, those hits will actually matter and you won't have to use FMJ if you buy good ammo.
>>
>>29999015
St. JMB has your answer
>baby browning is cutest browning
>>
>>29999311
.22 mag has shit performance out of pocket gun barrels, high velocity .22 is better.
.25 has better performance then both of them out of very short barrels and is inherently more reliable. really, the only thing rimfire pocket pistols have going for them is ammo prices and 22 mag is barely cheaper then .25
>>
>>30003315
I got one, hairline crack from firing S & B ammo and around 300 rounds. I fixd it. The minor crack doesn't affect the slide, just the part that carries it underneath. still reliable, fires, feeds, barks loud. Needs a can to twist on for practice.
I am pissed about Beretta not doing replacements after three years. I had this gun for 6, seldom used it. hence the low round count.
>>
>>30003603
I found a shelf full of busted makarovs for $199 each at the surplus store. I am not an expert on that model. I supposed you could mix and match parts and fit them together for on the cheap. Nice caliber and bang for the buck.
>>
>>30004643

why are you even using JHP?

I use Fiocchi .32ACP from Italy, they load it hot as civilians over there mostly all carry FMJ for these smaller calibers..

The real question is why are you carrying JHP in such a small caliber?
>>
>>30004643
use Hornady hollow point z-max. Here is the denim and ballistic gelatin test.
US army old spec was if it gopes through a 1/2" pin board, it's lethal penetration regardless whether is expands or spins, or produces rainbows.
I used to have a CC Bersa Thunder and shot this exact ammo. I was nearly penetrating 1/8" Aluminum plate. Put a screw in the tip where the plastic is . :}
https://youtu.be/4IPOevJUaKs?t=292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IPOevJUaKs
>>
>>30005150
Because with .380, I can, and have absolutely no concerns about my rounds zipping through, say, the neck or fleshy part of the arm and going into Suzy who stepped right behind the target as I was firing.

For example.

.380 has several good JHP rounds that will perform great while limiting your liability. Not using them would be dumb.
>>
>>30004560
Right, it is easier to shoot a string of .32 ACP with a fast twisting lighter gun than the Bersa .380 CC. I have wrist damage from industrial things so this matter to me. But I can see why they call the tomcat .32 a lady gun. go for the belly shots, then head.
>>
Anyone shot a .25 TCM yet? They seem neato.
>>
according to 20s - 50s noir movies i watch its a dames gun or cardshark hustlers gun no?

I'd get a 32 honestly because more ammo.
>>
>>30006205
don't you mean .22 tcm
>>
FIE Titan's are decent guns, but I had a late production one with a ZAMAK frame and the end piece fucking cracked after shooting with a glove on.

Gun still works but I had to do some creative filing down.
>>
I had an old Titan, thing was pretty inaccurate (but, it's a pocket pistol). I never had a problem with it, functioned well in just about any environment I've had it in.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.