[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Why Do The Foreigners Make The Best Weapons?
>>
>>29997097
Move to America and we won't be foreigners any longer.
>>
Because they don't ever use them.
>>
>>29997097
>implying US accept christian white immigrants
>>
>>29997097
Why Do Cucks Type With Every First Letter Of Every Word Capitalized?
>>
>>29997150

I don't know cuck, you tell me.
>>
>>29997097
>You see Ivan
>When tank like flying saucer
>Enemy will not of attack you in fear of aliens
>>
>>29997097
How the fuck are you supposed to fix the inner tracks on that?
>>
File: mistakes were made 2.jpg (53 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
mistakes were made 2.jpg
53 KB, 610x457
>>29997097
Because america has never faced a serious opponent where the existance of their country was threatened, there is no doctrine for things to really work and the incentive to makes equipment is based on profit and not practicality, the people in charge of the military allow this because they look forward to massive amounts of money from the weapon manufacturers and because they don't feel they'll ever need to really bring the full US might to bear.

It's the drawback of being surrounded by 2 big oceans and have a big navy, you don't take anything serious enough to make something good/enough to counter it
>>
>>29997190
No kidding. I didn't even think about that until you posted. That's crazy.
>>
>>29997205
Take a history class, you sophomoric moron.
>>
>>29997226
>USA does not have a big navy
>USA is not surrounded by the atlantic ocean and pacific ocean
>Pentagon officers do not retire and get large amounts of money from weapon manufeacturers
>USA's exsistance has been threatened by many invading armies in history.
>USA does not have a private sector designing weapons for money.
>>
>>29997190
soviet sekrit dokuments
>>
>>29997205
>>29997257
>all of this still implies that there's some inherent performance issue with domestically produced equipment
protip: we're #1 because our shit works
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.