[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ is starting new trend TERRORWAVE any change of them getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fb11.jpg (82 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
fb11.jpg
82 KB, 1200x900
/fa/ is starting new trend TERRORWAVE any change of them getting into guns? looks like it.
>>>/fa/11302416
>>
>>29996947
Chance*
>>
File: image.jpg (428 KB, 1029x3320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428 KB, 1029x3320
>>29996947
No it's just so ironic meme to them
>>
>>29996947
/fa/ and /k/ are like water and oil.
>>
>>29997239
So explain this thread's presence then
>>29978173
>>
>>29997255
>It's clothing so its /fa/

No.
>>
>>29997270
Exept it is /fa/.

Notice how the focus is not on using the clothing for any practical purposes, and the fact that they have an autistic obsession with the clothing in question that is decidedly shit looking, just like /fa/.
>>
>>29997332

Not him,

But because I think the Milsurp/Camo/Militaria general threads were exiled by the mods.
>>
>>29997344
they are more of a containment thread like AR general
>>
>>29997344
It hasn't yet, but it should.

Commercial interests should not be in control of /k/ or given a place to organize on the back of the community.
>>
>>29996986
>Black sneakers
If you truly want to snackbar you JUSTDOIT with a pair of nikes.

>Butterfly knife
Gay as fuck
>Le Nokia meme
>Le Casio meme
>Le glock meme
>Those trash tier normie cigarettes
This is why /fa/ is a joke.
>>
>>29997387
AR general is more acceptable since it's focused on GUNS.
>>
>>29996986
>tfw I already wear this shit
>>
>>29996986
/w2c/ bottom parka
>>
>>29997446
read the sticky literally the first sentence
>/k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.
>military equipment
the focus is on uniforms and military surplus gear which is equally relevant to GUNS or knives or bow and arrows or rocks.
>>
>>29996986
>>29996947
black BDU with khakis all day long baby, this isnt new
>>
>>29997486
We are devoted to practical usage, not hoarding.

Surplus fashion flea market is a travesty, and you need to fuck off back to containment.

Remember: There is a reason they literally cannot post outside of their containment thread.
>>
>>29997500
>>29997486
>>29997393
It's funny how activity in surplus clothes general ground to a halt as soon as this thread appeared on page 1. I wonder who could be behind
>>29997270 and >>29997486?

Thee posts use the same apologist wording and shit arguments as every other pro-surplusshit "anon" we've seen.
>>
>x "wave"
>x "core"

as someone who has browsed /fa/ on and off for five years, I strongly suggest not going there. You shouldn't take most of the shit they do seriously. Only the people who actually let those 14 year old aussies dress them look like total shit.

Not worth it and not worth even mentioning this
>>>/fa/
>>
>>29997513
>You shouldn't take most of the shit they do seriously
I think this applies to most boards, for instance, you could pop into /k/ and see the AR general, or the MEG and call the whole board shit. The same applies to /fa/ (although I will admit /fa/ has it worse)

There is some legitimately quality posting on /fa/, you just have to sift for it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.