[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STALKER challenges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1395074262850.jpg (995 KB, 2524x1302) Image search: [Google]
1395074262850.jpg
995 KB, 2524x1302
So /k/ the summer is almost here, lets see if we can come up with some new challenges.

These are from 2013
>>
>>29995787

A cowboy/courier challenge would be fun. Just survive out in the desert or something.
>>
>>29995787
Some friends and I were talking about doing a /k/aveman type challenge where we all use non-gun weapons and just survive in the woods for 5 days.We'd have bows and hatchets and knives for weapons, and some basic starting food and cantines and shit, but we'd be near-naked just sort of surviving around a creek.
>>
>>29995787
The grey man challenge.

You work a 9-5, own a house, and pay bills for 50 years and then die.
>>
Lurking and bumping.
>>
Well I'm pretty sure the thread is dead at this point, but I was also thinking of something like a moleman challenge in which you build a shelter into the ground and camp out for a bit.
>>
Build a hidden shelter. The shelter has to last a year without being used by anyone else as far as you can tell.
>>
>>29998728
Buddy of mine from work died that way about two weeks ago. Digging up story now.
>>
>>29999266
Here we go.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/man-dies-after-sand-tunnel-collapses-in-spring
>>
>>29999280
Must people think it's the suffocation that kills you in that kind of tragedy but it's actually the natural selection.
>>
>>29999280
Why would he build it in loose sand? I was thinking of making it in a more compact area and reinforcing it. Because, you know, I don't live in the desert.
>>
What does b.o.b actually stand for? bag of boogers??????
>>
>>29999795
Bug out bag
>>
>>29995787
I'm going on a date with a New Yorker, don't know if it counts, and isn't quite as bad as a Calicuck, but I am scared.
>>
>>29997838
EUROPEAN EXTREME MODE: shitpost for a minimum of 5 hours a day on /k/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.