[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Marine 2LT >2 months ago, check into my platoon right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
>be Marine 2LT
>2 months ago, check into my platoon right after SOI
>be moto as fuck
>first friday of that week I get a call at my house friday around midnight
>lance corporal tells me he's in jail and needs a pickup
>no idea how he even got my home phone number
>call up my platoon SGT right away
>"lance corporal xxx just called me, he's in jail in town, what do we do?"
>"well, he's got a roof over his head, right sir? And they're probably going to feed him as well, correct sir? we'll pick him up monday."
>platoon SGT calls company 1SGT next morning to let him know whats going on
>LCpl gets picked up monday
>mfw this has become a weekly occurrence
>every friday night without fucking fail
>"sir I'm in jail for fighting/being drunk/DUI/im a rapist/whatever please can you come pick me up"
>mfw this is now my life
>mfw losing moto as fast as i feel like im losing brain cells
>>
>>29994194
Cool blog faggot.
>>
Aren't you a marine? just abandon him.
>>
>>29994194
Thank you for your service
>>
If you're not smoking your guys in PT every week for this then you should be.
>>
File: 1460951544860.gif (497 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1460951544860.gif
497 KB, 250x140
>>29994209
>>
>>29994194
I think the solution is pretty obvious here. You gotta rape him.
>>
>Marine platoon commander
>doesn't think he's just supposed to be a babysitter
>>
>>29994194

So delegating someone to go pick some one up is a significant problem? There probably is a specific protocol for handling getting your Marines out of jail and likely some additional punishment, my guess would be that they would lose all off base privileges for a month. I'm also guessing that they would serve on the on base reactionary force for every weekend for that month.

At least that is what we did when I was in the Marine Corp.

Get with the First Sergeant and will clue you in to the process.
>>
>>29994222
This. PT them until they Gomer Pyle the idiots.
>>
>>29994194
Nice bullshit story. Marines abbreviate it as 2ndLt and Sgt, officers go to IOC not SOI, and finally this story taken from the Terminal Lance.
>>
>>29994222
>>29994275
Burpees
Motherfuckers will behave if you give them some serious pain- except corporals, they're born to fuckup and are basically beyond hope but seeing them in pain is kind of satisfying
>>
File: Terminal_8b9cd3_5537182.jpg (68 KB, 700x363) Image search: [Google]
Terminal_8b9cd3_5537182.jpg
68 KB, 700x363
>>
File: Imper.jpg (153 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
Imper.jpg
153 KB, 500x715
>>29994252
>delegating someone

Blue Falcon , only cocksmokers who never have to actually do the post/watch/guard suggest it.
>>
>>29994381
this
>>
Stop being a faggot and give him a ride. You know how shitty it is waiting in jail over the weekend? Two prime drinking days and you''re stuck eyeballing some shitheads in jail.
>>
>>29994807
What age does it say?
>>
>>29994194
I heard a story from a marine about a fellow marine who started a bar fight in japan. They let him stew in prison for a month or two. They serve fish heads and have a single razor to be shared amongst other inmates. Also the guy who the marine beat up was in a coma thats why they left him there for so long.
>>
>>29995836
When did the marines become such pussies? I don't see why you should get in trouble for knocking out a gook when you're drunk. Isn't that what they signed up for?
>>
>>29995851
He was drinking in a a bar. From what i was told the bar transitioned into a gay bar after a certain time. Gay jap walks up to marine grabs his junk. Gets punched into a coma for three months.
>>
>>29995836
>>29995851
>>29995859
>Beat a guy into a coma
>Only spend a month, maybe two in jail
>Man, that's bullshit. He was like drunk and shit, he should have walked

I wonder why the Japanese hate you guys so much.
>>
>>29995870
Thats the tip of the iceberg
>>
>>29995872
Yeah, I know. I'm amazed the JDF doesn't have a cordon set up around US military bases in Japan. Seriously, just stop raping people for, like, one week guys.

>B-but then how would we have sex with all those people who don't want to have sex with us? This is bullshit, man.

Just try, okay?
>>
>>29995898
Japanese people don't want american bases. Japanese goverment does especi ally with island disputes with china
>>
Are the Marines that desperate for enlisted that they won't boot out retards that go to jail repeatedly
>>
File: 1458709072770.jpg (68 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
1458709072770.jpg
68 KB, 599x449
Just beat the motherfucker then have him and the Platoon PT in such a way his bruises run raw and bleed.

Either he gets it or his m8s make him get it
>>
>>29995910
>implying the military isn't the best career path if you've fucked up in the past and don't have a support network to help you unfuck it.

take a college student, give him a few hiccups that result in 1-3 things he'd need a waiver for, and you have the recipe for the only people worth a shit in the US military

The military has so many problems with shitbirds because an 18 year old instantly enlisting hasn't had enough time with a non sealed juvenile record to become an on paper shitheal
>>
>>29995942
Just saying that making it a regular habit to get arrested doesn't sound like you're trying to unfuck it very hard.

If you're Japan as a LCpl its hardly like you're a fresh boot fuck, is it
>>
>>29995851
how's being 13?
>>
>>29995951
I think he means each week at least one of his marines gets arrested, not that one guy manages to get arrested every week.
>>
>>29994194
Fucking idiot, who the Fuck told you commission into the marines.

At least butter bars in the army don't have to deal with shit like that (unless your in the 82nd)
>>
>>29994194
>go to college
>become an officer

you may be a certified learned man, but unless you were very desperate for a paycheck, you're clearly not very intelligent.
>>
>>29994194
Get used to it. butter bar bitch.
>>
>>29994194
enjoy being the tard-sitter for LIFE
>>
>>29995836
>beating a nip

meh, that should only count as beating half a person at most
>>
>>29994837
abloobloobloo

kill yourself
>>
>>29995898
>japs
>people

pick only 1
>>
>>29995906
The Japanese people also don't seem to want the continuation of their race.
Nor do they seem to care about China's powerplay in their backyard.
>>
>>29996239
nigger detected
>>
>>29996297
That's the lamest shit ever.

God the kids don't even know how to 4chan anymore. He's clearly a boot officer.
>>
>>29994381
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>29996294
If they don't want to they don't want to. This is 2016, nations are independent and can make their own decisions if they want.
>>
>>29994837
If you don't want discipline don't join the fucking military. He committed to it and now he pays the price.
>>
>>29995906
And yet, the business owners cry foul whenever we restrict the fuckheads to post.
>>
>>29995870
>>29995898
>>29995872
It's not primarily marines doing the damage, and usually it's not people stationed in Japan it's people there for deployments.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.