[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good evening /k/, in your opinion what is the best camo for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 328x154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 328x154
Good evening /k/, in your opinion what is the best camo for the Ozarks?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (196 KB, 1281x808) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
196 KB, 1281x808
>>29992927
ATACS FG
>>
File: Multicam_pattern[1].jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
Multicam_pattern[1].jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>29992927

Multicam.
>>
>>29992989
>>29993160
These.

One's a little darker, one's a little lighter, but these patterns kick ass.
>>
Nock out front teeth, dirty ball cap, torn jeans, dont shower. Youll blend right in
>>
>>29992927
Torn Cardinals shirt, ill-fitting jeans, untreated goiter, shouting at people in canoes, and ringworm from walking around barefoot in the dirt lot you call a yard.
>>
M81 woodland
>>
>>29993372
lol
But to answer OP's question I'd go with fleck or M81. Multicam would be good too and you could pull off Aplenflage in the fall. Fleck is my choice but I'm just across the line in Oklahoma so the terrain isn't quite as rugged here.
>>
>>29993546
Naw, that shit sucks...
>>
What would be a good camo for a huge metropolitan city like NYC or Philly?
>>
>>29993651
fuq you
>>
File: 12311432433.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
12311432433.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>29995170
Seeing as how there is no real pattern that would break up a user's shape and blend them in against a wide array of solid urban colors, you are better off just getting Multicam or a neutral foliage color. A multi-environment pattern would at least provide the ability to conceal someone against vegetation and foliage should the need arise. It's also best to stick with flat, neutral colors which don't shine or draw the eye.

In the past, people have tried to develop patterns and colors that blend with urban paint schemes and shit to conceal soldiers. It never really works. Here's an article about that:

https://www.milspecmonkey.com/index.php/articles-page/63-articles/454-a-real-urban-grey

They end up basically finding out that Coyote Brown is really more effective for urban blending than popular "urban" colors like Wolf Gray. If concealment is actually important to you in an urban setting, civilian clothing is the only way to stay inconspicuous. Wearing a bunch of mallninja gray and black is going to seem weird also. Just literally wear whatever (average) kinds of clothes you have. "Urban camouflage patterns" which are actually used should never be considered real camouflage. They are used by police officers for identification, intimation, and other reasons, but never as a legitimate camouflage option.
>>
>>29992927
a banjo, flannel and overalls
>>
File: BDU-Scores-2009[3].jpg (71 KB, 628x478) Image search: [Google]
BDU-Scores-2009[3].jpg
71 KB, 628x478
>>29996077
It really isn't a good pattern bro. The truth hurts sometimes.

http://www.hyperstealth.com/camo-improvement/index.html
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.