[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /k/ first time posting, im fairly confident this is the right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
hey /k/ first time posting, im fairly confident this is the right place for this. pic related, its my thing.
>>
>>29992889
What is that, exactly?
>>
>>29992915
Looks like an aluminium baseball bat.
>>
its a baseball bat, its a cannon, its a baseball bat cannon or bbc for short.
>>
>>29992923
Go on.
>>
>>29992915
Aluminum baseball bat with laser sight taped to it.
>>
>>29992938
its an electric bbq lighter, i used it because it has a repeating spark. there is a spark plug of sorts made out of that screw and white wire you can see in the second pic. you fill it with a little metho or aerostart and stick a marbel and a bit of rag down it and fire.
>>
Have you fired it yet?
>>
>>29993180
yeah i shot some gravel at some birds. i used a bit of plastic bag as wadding to keep everything in place. it worked rather well i actually dropped one sparrow and scattered the rest. the one that dropped must have just been stunned or something because it got up and flew off. so maybe non lethal but plenty of fun. i got the bat and sparker off ebay for about 12 dollars each.
>>
What does the muzzle look like?
>>
>>29993485
OP, get back here and answer this guy
>>
If you want any meaningful kind of cannon it can't be made out of fucking aluminum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.