[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do things like this in movies both you, /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: you can go pump or auto.webm (3 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
you can go pump or auto.webm
3 MB, 848x480
Do things like this in movies both you, /k/?
>>
>>29989493
*bother, fuck
>>
>>29989493
da oozy nein millimeetah
>>
>>29989493
The SPAS-12 is a unique design that allows either semi or pump operation.
>>
>>29989493
>waiting period
Yes
>>
>>29989493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnw08iNb51U

This thread could consist entirely of Seagal, to be honest family.
>>
Yes. Where the hell do I find a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range!?
>>
File: 10mm longslide.jpg (3 MB, 4595x2109) Image search: [Google]
10mm longslide.jpg
3 MB, 4595x2109
Hey buddy, you can't do that in here
>>
>>29989536
Longslidewidebody
>>
>>29989493
>the terminator had all that knowledge of the past
>asks for a plasma gun
that makes no sense
>>
>>29989536
I cant watch that, I cringe from the moment he starts talking. What does he say?
>>
File: 17450_1000.jpg (56 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
17450_1000.jpg
56 KB, 650x365
>>29989573
>also has access to the classified US experiments in plasma weaponry
>>
>>29989493
Yea, The Terminator was the whole reason why I bought my own AR-180.
>>
>>29989592
(Tense music plays)
Seagal: Here's that Infinity I was tellin' you about, amazing gun. Long slide, wide body. Almost fifteen rounds in a .45, can you imagine? Very accurate, spectacular pistol.

(At this point he sets it down and picks up another gun)

Seagal: This is that .50 I was telling you about. Guncraft; amazing. Flat-fast(?), no over-penetration, great distance.

(He moves on and picks up some ornate-looking gun)

Seagal: Here's one of my long-slide cast-pins .45s that I've carried a lot around. Beautiful gun.

(Point to a gun on the table0

Seagal: Series 70 Colt.

(His hands move off camera to pick up another gun)

Seagal: 1938 National Match. Here's one of the smallest. This is one of the smallest .45s ever made and it's one of my backups, one of my personal backups. Isn't that amazing?
>>
>>29989493
EVERYTHING bothers me, including your thread, because I am autistic. I believe I represent the majority type of poster on /k/.
>>
>>29989573
The Terminator was working off of the information that survived the nuclear war, and they mention in the movie how that information is often incomplete, so the Terminator may have assumed that plasma rifles existed as well.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.