[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any immigrants to the US here on /k/? I want to acquire freedom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: 1459326327145.jpg (33 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1459326327145.jpg
33 KB, 419x419
Any immigrants to the US here on /k/? I want to acquire freedom but don't know how

t: depressed europoor
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Immigrate-Into-the-United-States-Permanently
>>
>>29989075
Well in this case I'm fucked if I don't win that lottery but oh well it means I have to wait here a while.

I'd love to just get up and leave this shithole
>>
Yes, me.

I have residency, and own guns.
>>
>>29989316
What did you do? Where are you from?
>>
File: NcKHR3O.jpg (598 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
NcKHR3O.jpg
598 KB, 1280x1707
Im a first generation immigrant in the US

But my family came from Mexico so I guess that doesn't really count. Love this country though.
>>
>>29989348
Congratulations on coming here legally.
>>
>>29989336
Bought them using my drivers license, like anyone else would.

Was born in Iran, and grew up a bit in Austria.
>>
Wait for Trump to get elected and apply for refugee status based on ethnic and religions discrimination.
>>
>>29989028
Get married
>>
>>29989120
>not marrying in

Easiest way to get permanent residency.
>>
>>29989570
Not that Anon but some of us have some dignity left.

It's pretty sad that "American Dream" degraded into a lottery and fake marriages.
>>
Find an American broad that can put up with you and hitch her
>>
>>29989882
can't have open immigration AND welfare for immigrants. The system sinks itself.
>>
>>29989028
The fatherland has now life boats.
Faggot.
>>
>>29989912
No welfare sound like a better idea if you ask me.

Think about it. If there was no free money to be had, only hard working and/or freedom loving people would be willing to immigrate.

That's pretty much how it works in my yuropoor country. It's hard enough to make a living with a job so free money for NEETs and immigrants it's out of the question.

Result? Almost no kebabs, and the only ones that are willing to live here actually assimilate and coontribute to the society.

Little to no NEETs.
>>
>>29989028
Basicly you do everything a citizen does except when you fill out the background check form you check the resident alien box instead of the citizen box.

All u you need is residency.
>>
>>29989028
I was born in South Korea and adopted by Americans when I was a baby. I'm pleased as punch that I got to grow up and live in the US, where I can drive V8s and own firearms instead of noguns Korea.
>tfw no more international adoptions
Poor orphan faggots are stuck in Korea because apparently libtard morons think that international adoption is genocide
>>
>>29989028
>tfw Polac/k/, emmigrated in 2002
>tfw debating eventually moving back due to the cucks and sjws trying to destroy this country
>>
>>29990017
>tfw regular Polac/k/
>thinking about emigrating due to religious conservatives and constitution-breaking govt trying to destroy this country
At least gun laws got a little better lately, but condering that EU is pushing for the semi auto ban the future doesn't seem all that bright.
>>
>>29989028

I'm willing to gay marry you so you can come get some freedom. No homo.
>>
>>29989028
too hard unless youre a proffessional and with a degree and have a company backing you.

Easier to move to gun friendly euro nation with more freedoms and neat arms than large chunks of america, like czech or estonia. Estonia is a good bet, arguably most technologically advanced nation in the world with great, cheap nationwide handcraft beer culture and some of the prettiest girls in the world. Czech is fucking beautiful and larger with better wages and great beer too.

America is a pretty dumb and expensive choise if you only want guns.
>>
>>29990117

>>29989997 here, same. Screw the "fuck off we're full" types, we need as many pro gun voters as we can get.
>>
>>29990140
>arguably most technologically advanced nation in the world
No, no they're not.
>>
>>29990140
>too hard unless youre a proffessional and with a degree and have a company backing you
This.

The problem is you need all of those things and to get lucky.

Just a degree is not enough, you need to have a degree in something very desirable, then you need to have a lot of experience, and then you need to have good connections so the company will go through the trouble of proving you are the only man for the job.

Few people can get even one of those, yet alone all 3.
>>
>>29990080
just cause eu wants to make a mandate doesn't mean all countries must pass it.
It's EU not european dictatorship. Most likely pro gun countries, most east europe will say "nope" and others who have forgot what freedom is will bend over and love it
>>
>>29990177
Or you could marry an American like me
>>
>>29990182
>Most likely pro gun countries
>implying Poland is pro gun
I mean the laws don't suck all that much when compared to UK or Germany etc, but as it stands the vast majority of people and politicians are ignorant and just don't give a fuck.
>>
If you have a degree, I think it'd be pretty easy, particularly if you could get a job at an international company and tell them you want to work in the US and go from there, or just apply for jobs in America. Even smaller companies can really grease the wheels on the whole immigration process.
>>
>>29990176
Yeah. Ive travelled and lived in countries since i'm gamedev. Everything in estonia is super advanced bureocracy wise and all.
Taxes? Five minutes. Bank entry? One unified secure system. All government inquiries? Quick and painless.
Digital revolution, baby, embrace it or enjoy watching your citizens waste a lifetime filing and posting stupid unnecessary paperwork and wasting time on phone with assholes.

Imagine atf forms taking as much time as message board regristrations, gun paperwork being a set of tickboxes etc.
There are more news about estonia being one of the most tech advanced and none about them being left behind.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2013/07/economist-explains-21

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-tiny-country-is-the-most-technologically-advanced-in-the-world-2016-05-05

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22317297

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/01/lessons-from-the-worlds-most-tech-savvy-government/283341/

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/01/lessons-from-the-worlds-most-tech-savvy-government/283341/

I know truth hurts for some of you
>>
>>29990193
I already have a gf, 4 years together by now and I'm only 20.

Maybe in the future but it's not exactly what I wish for.
>>
Apply for green card lottery
Pray
Apply next year
rinse and repeat.
>>
>>29990211
even then a masters degree at the very least is needed for a good % of it happening.

yours truly, gamedev.
>>
>>29990246
Chances are pretty slim. He might run out of years eventually.
>>
>>29990235
We don't have to fall in love. We could marry and then divorce as soon as possible.
>>
>>29990250
Slim, but I've personally known a few people that have gotten it. It's worth a shot.
>>
>>29990080
I kind of like how Poland isnt like the rest of the west
>you oppressed us and turned your back on us for decades, so go fuck yourself with your kebabs
>>
>>29990266
Yeah I know and I've been consdering that. The thing is I would need someone I can trust and that's the hard part.

My mom taught me to not (gay) marry compelete strangers.
>>
>>29990281
e.european here
west didnt fuck us, they saved us. Sure it took 60 years, but thanks to US eforts, soviets collapsed and russia is a shithole.

shame operation unthinkable didnt go through, wouldve saved more lives.
>>
>>29990281
It also has to do with the fact that kebabs simply don't want to live here. At least your usual kebabs, I know a few who actually contribute to the society.

We don't gib enough free monies for them to stay. Most immigrants treat Poland as a stop on their way to Germany and such.
>>
>>29990225

So, they mastered handling paperwork. Really cool and not surprising since they have an absolutely tiny population and nothing ever happens there. They are nowhere near the most advanced nation on earth. All your articles are stupid hype pieces about their government having internet forms for filing shit. That doesn't make them advanced.

Countries with tech industry and development are advanced. America, Japan, Germany, those are earth's most advanced nations.

Estonia is shit-poor ex-soviet nazi-loving inferior-Finns, the reason they have to use electronic forms is because no one can or ever will speak their retarded mongol language.
>>
>>29990080
Well, since 2013, Polish people have been eligible to apply for a diversity visa. And that's a permanent residence visa.
https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/diversity-visa/instructions.html
>>
>>29990360
>so salty you have to move the goalposts
ok famalam.
know what gets you more salty? We get all ex soviet milsurp on the cheap,
Dragunovs for 1k all day erry day. Ive seen good quality lugers and broomhandles go for round that price too.

Or maybe youre a vatnik who has no guns and is paid to shit on a tiny nation that eluded russias grasp and put them to shame in a few short years?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization#United_States
>>
>>29990431
>we
Not even that guy, but that explains why you like Estonia so much.
>>
>>29990456
Other than tech, guns, beer, and nature i dont give a shit about it. Russia invades, i bail. government wanted to ruin my career.
>>
>>29990403
I know about that as well. Chances are slim but it's worthy a try.

But as I said in one of the earlier posts, it's sad that American Dream got reduced to lotteries and fake marriages.

US was pretty much created by the immigrants seeking freedom and willing to work hard for a better life after all. Ironically with the way te system is it will be getting more and more immigrants who care about welfare first and foremost.
>>
>>29990487
>Russia invades, i bail
If it comes to that it might be already too late to bail.
>>
>>29990525
i dont live there.
>>
>>29990431

>moving goalposts
What goalposts? You're the one who set them, most technologically advanced. Having internet forms does not make you technologically advanced or my goddamn apartment complex would be the most advanced micro-nation on earth. Disputing your statement is not moving the goalposts. There are shitloads of equally stupid articles about every little country on earth. Here's one for example:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/the-uk-is-the-fourth-most-technologically-advanced-country-in-the-world-a6757196.html

This one that claims Iceland is the third most technologically advanced country on earth. Seem legit to you? It shouldn't, because Iceland is like three dudes, a shack, and some grass, all stuck on a rock in the ocean. Looking at one factor does not give you the whole picture, for Iceland or Estonia. Having internet forms doesn't mean you have any sort of research or development for anything, just like having good communication infrastructure doesn't make Iceland a technological powerhouse.
>>
>>29990635
You even hear what you're saying?
All tech was developed in house and why dont you read up on the names of the people who are developing the most important future technology for mankind: AI. One of them is estonian.

Besidse i live in uk and its a fucking nightmare. Want to get a social security number? Call some shithead, make some appointment, sit around for an hour, answer bogus questions, fill a form, mail shit back and forth and finally get it on a piece of paper and nowhere online.
Fucking retarded and useless. Most places don't even accept emails, you have to mail or call them .only thing high tech about a student loan is the ability to print out the forms instead of getting them mailed.
>>
>>29990321
It doesn't hurt that Poles also want nothing to do with Muslims
>>
>>29990772
not to mention internet, in estonia access to internet is on the list of human rights. You can walk to any place in a major city, connect to the internet, press big "I AGREE TO T&C" button and you get free, unlimited wifi for however long you want, no disccoencts, no ads, no nothing.

In uk you try connecting to citis internet advertized as "Free for all citizens" you have to fill out a form with emails, addresses, phone numbers, names and all and then it cuts out after 30 minutes telling you to buy more time. And the connection is 56k tier.
If you pay for a service like openzone bt, congrats, you not only paid 10 times the going rate for 750kbs connection, but it also disconnects every hour, often goes down, often grinds to a halt, and most of the times the fucking plucky brits are too goddamn retarded to even do the login website right so it displays when you connect, so you have to remember the url. In the past hour when i've been watching a show, it has disconnected and gone down 5 times.

Not to mention the pain in the ass regristration that looses all data if you get 1 digit wrong anywhere.

UK is ass backwards as fuck, if it is truly the 4th most advanced, I'm starting to see why you're so fucking salty.
>>
>>29990863
Can you CC in Estonia?
>>
>>29989348
Nice optic, where you get it and how much?
>>
File: Jack.jpg (26 KB, 630x390) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
26 KB, 630x390
>>29989028
>Newcastle, England
>Find America woman
>Impress her with massive dick
>Bang her
>Go home to Texas with her
>Marry her
>Aquire guns
>Vote Trump
>>
File: 1461028261616.jpg (219 KB, 571x852) Image search: [Google]
1461028261616.jpg
219 KB, 571x852
You euros are ok by me.
>>
>>29990772

>All tech was developed in house
Oh my goodness! They managed to code a webpage? That really is amazing! They coded a webpage to run on operating systems made by Americans, machines made and developed by Americans, and they did this using languages they didn't create either, then they made it available on the internet, which was created by the US military! But you know they managed the technological equivalent of putting legos together! Gaze upon the tech capital of the world in all its glory!

>why dont you read up on the names of the people who are developing the most important future technology for mankind: AI.
Americans, Germans, Brits, Japs...
>One of them is estonian.
Good for him, I'll care when the machine overlords show up at my house and purge me for mocking Estonia. Til then you're still second-rate bleached mongols.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.