[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was doing some research on less expensive Glock 19 alternatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Fmk91ca.jpg (144 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
Fmk91ca.jpg
144 KB, 640x440
Was doing some research on less expensive Glock 19 alternatives (sub $500) and stumbled upon the FMK 9c1. Can't find many reviews. What does everyone have to say about it besides the BOR on the slide?
Also ITT: Cheap guns for the poor man
>>
>>29988522

I've never heard of it before today, and it's made by a small, new company, so that's probably why I've never heard of it before. That's also probably why there aren't many reviews of it.
>>
>>29988522
>cheap guns for the poor man
What are you looking for in the gun? carry, fun, tacticool?
>>
>>29988522

Can you get it without the tryhard faggot bullshit engraved all over the slide?
>>
>>29988522
You can find used glocks, m&p's, cz75's in the 350-400 range. Don't waste your money on some no name funs.
>>
OP here
>>29988685
I am personally looking for a new CCW as mentioned, similar in size to a Glock 19 but not a Glock 19.
>>29988744
Yes, you filthy hippie.
>>
>>29988522
Its ok the gen 1 trigger is shit get an XD
>>
>>29988766
>I am personally looking for a new CCW as mentioned, similar in size to a Glock 19 but not a Glock 19.
FNS9c
Used CZ75 Compact
Used Beretta 84
CZ P07
Bulgarian mak (not exactly g19 sized)
Grand Power KWhateverthefuck
>>
>>29988837
I was checking out the P07 as well. Heard good things about the second generation.
>>
>>29988744
>Bill Of Rights
>Tryhard
A-anon, please!
>>
>>29988522
Taurus Pt111 g2.

$249

>inb4 Taurus...
>>
>>29988522
You can get an FNS, Canik, Lionheart, or any number of used full sized handguns for that price range that are from proven, reliable manufacturers. Why get the Pinto when you can afford the Camry?
>>
>>29988522
These are far from new, they've been around for at least ten years now, and i gotta say the quality is rough. Like jimenez tier.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.