[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my country cucked me out of my enlistment after teasing me with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1363462579068.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1363462579068.gif
3 MB, 320x180
my country cucked me out of my enlistment after teasing me with cool contracts and now I'll never ride the lightning

what gun should I shoot myself with
>>
>>29987744
nobody would suspect a .22
>>
>>29987744
One being held by a sand nigger.
>>
y u no go FFL
>>
>>29988141
So a deagle brand deagle?
>>
Dont fucking shoot yourself you tard, you'll become one of the statistics
>>
>>29987744
Quit being a sadfaced retard and be happy you aren't being cucked for real by actually getting into the military.

Build a potato gun and shoot yourself in the chest and abdomen until you beat your organs to mush.
>>
>>29987744
There's more to life than being in the military, stop romanticizing it you faggot. If you actually want to go be in the military go FFL >>29988146 like this faggot said
>>
this board has a hard on for military life in general, ask anyone not on /k/ and they'll tell you what a shitty decision joining is.
>>
File: Otoya Yamaguchi.jpg (93 KB, 824x684) Image search: [Google]
Otoya Yamaguchi.jpg
93 KB, 824x684
Never kill yourself. Remember that a man with nothing to lose is the most powerful thing in existence, able to change the course of the whole world. If you're going to die, make your death have meaning.
>>
>>29988146
>>29988203
>implying FFL is an haven for all borderline suicidal weeboos.
>>
>>29988623
No one asked me :(
Being military kinda sucks
>>
>>29988692
>implying he wouldn't find a new thirst for life after a guy screamed at him in French and beat the fuck out of him with the butt of a FAMAS.
>"AU VEUAX OLMEDU FLUMARCH"
>"B-but I don't speak French Senpai..."
>"GUY FAUX"
>"I...uhhh...I"
>"REMY LACROIX"
>"Hey I know her!"
>OP then has his teeth fed to him by a FAMAS moving at Mach 3
>"WEE WEE MADAM"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.