[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at home sitting in my room in london 5 minutes ago >hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: MV-22_Osprey_1.jpg (263 KB, 1600x885) Image search: [Google]
MV-22_Osprey_1.jpg
263 KB, 1600x885
>at home sitting in my room in london 5 minutes ago
>hear helicopter
>it sounds really odd, not like the Pumas or Apaches that usually go over
>look out my window
>see this beast flying over
>think the americans are finally here to liberate us
>it's just the SAS on a training exercise

STOP TEASING US YOU WANKERS

Also, why did the SAS fall for the MV-22 meme?
>>
>>29986347
I'm not sure if the UK owns any Ospreys, I do know however there is a USAF base over there in the UK that has CV-22's stationed.
>>
>>29986347
UK doesnt own Ospreys
>>
>>29986468
just read that RAF Mildenhall has 2 stationed and another 8 planned as USAF expands operations

I hope it's for the liberation of Britain from the """""""""""religion of peace"""""""""" and not to scare off le ebil russians
>>
>>29986495
>>29986468

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520896/Revealed-new-British-weapon-war-terror-Transformer-heli-planes-scramble-SAS-fight-UK.html
>>
>>29986495
>>29986571

UK doesn't own them, however they do train on them with the UKSF because of how often they work with American special forces out in the field who DO use it. So it's just familiarity training, only in the UK as opposed to the US, because there's some V-22's over here at the minute anyway.

The Daily Fail basically put 2 and 2 together and got (V-)22.

But sure, Murrica, bring as many as you want over, they're fucking cool to watch in flight. We got no problem with you chilling at Lakenheath. You just give us tons of tax money by buying beer in the pubs;
>>
>>29986347
>Also, why did the SAS fall for the MV-22 meme?

Because its a damn good bird with a great saftey record that even the media could not kill with their memes. (Sadly, some of you fucks took the bait, and wont let it go)
>>
File: 1457247081079.png (188 KB, 347x360) Image search: [Google]
1457247081079.png
188 KB, 347x360
>>29986506

>he actually thinks a few thousand bearded fundamentalists with pickup trucks and knives are an existential threat to his country
>he actually thinks the nuclear-equipped oligarchic kleptocracy run by an egoist brute is his ally
>>
>>29987020
>he actually thinks the nuclear-equipped oligarchic kleptocracy run by an egoist brute is his ally

of course we're his ally. the US always takes good care of its puppet states. oh and you forgot that we're also bloodthirsty and xenophobic.
>>
>>29986347

The US has them stationed at Mildenhall or Lakenheath. I saw one last weekend whilst I was out camping near Mildenhall.

Also, when Obama was visiting portsmouth or wherever he visited recently, one of my brother's friends claims to have seen Marine One flying around, the presidential V-22.
>>
>>29987470
Only staff and VIP's use that one, the president isn't allowed to ride in a V-22.
>>
>>29987558
I don't know why but the thought of Obama sadly looking from Marine One as his friends wave from a V22 amuses me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.