[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meme guns vs. Glocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
I want to know WHAT makes any of these guns
>XD(S or M)
>Shield
>PPQ and other ugly poly walthers
>Taurus G2
>anything I'm forgetting

better than a fucking Glock 19 or Glock 26, or even a Glock 43 if you really want to get small.

Things like the CZ's, the High-Powers, the Beretta 92's, the P226/8/9, the 1911's, The USP's and other H&K's, The Five-seveN, I get it. They're not the same design, people have different sized hands, what the fuck ever it is you want to say. The ones I listed above, though, are for all intents and purposes, a Glock 26/19/43 made by different companies. WHAT makes them better, and I want to know exactly what, not some generalized bullshit about how it feels nicer. TECHNICALLY, WHAT makes them considerable over the Glocks that I listed above. The Glocks fucking feel better. You can get a fucking Glock 26 and keep 33rnd mags at home for HD by itself and it'd be totally usable, and then CC it with flush mags no fucking problem. it could literally be your CC and HD gun.

What is OBJECTIVELY IMPROVED on these listed guns OVER the Glocks I listed. Do they hold more rounds in a flush magazine? Are they more reliable or durable, if so, why is that? Do they have better safety features than the Glock? I want to know why these guns exist. Glocks aren't the most expensive handguns. You can buy any Glock for around $600 new and yes, some of these cost a tad less, but if you want to pull that argument straight out of the gate, then to you I say: You get what you pay for.

So, tell me. Explain to me, people who picked one of those handguns I listed over one of the Glocks I listed, why did you do that? This shit gets shilled way too much for what it is. You shill a Glock, a 1911, etc. Those are huge. What the fuck is a Shield and why should I give a fuck?
>>
I'm not going to explain shit, you fucking autist. Relish in the fact you typed that block of text for nothing.
>>
>>29986214
That's a McDouble, not a double cheeseburger.
>>
>>29986227
This. These people posting hamburger pics are people who troll fast food on /ck/.

They're like our mall ninjas. Cheeseburger eating mall ninjas.
>>
File: time_to_be_serious.jpg (180 KB, 580x542) Image search: [Google]
time_to_be_serious.jpg
180 KB, 580x542
>>29986232
I use American hamburgers for my OP because the way I see it, most of the people on here are Americans and I want my thread to be seen, so I post an American hamburger. It seems to lure them in and make my thread more popular, with no matter to the subject of the actual thread. I recommend this if you want any real firearm advice.

>>29986227
>relish

See what I mean? They can't help it.
>>
>>29986269
>I use American hamburgers for my OP because the way I see it, most of the people on here are Americans and I want my thread to be seen, so I post an American hamburger. It seems to lure them in and make my thread more popular, with no matter to the subject of the actual thread. I recommend this if you want any real firearm advice.

What the fuck does this have to do with it being named the goddamn wrong hamburger?
>>
>>29986292
It's a cheeseburger, anon.
>>
>>29986306
It's a McDouble. If you're going to do something, do it right.
>>
>>29986214
You could have at least fucking went with Burger King OP.

McDonalds is absolute bottom of the barrel disgusting slop.

Everywhere except small towns, and then it's still relatively disgusting.
>>
>>29986214
personal preference you fucking retard, quit wasting your time and everyone else's
>>
fuck man I just had 2 of those last night after I got piss wasted and tried going to sleep, had a dream that I was having a stomach ache which turned out to not be a dream and I had shit running down my leg as I woke up in a rush to make it to the toilet and let out my mud cake
>>
>>29986313
>>29986232
The real hero of this thread, preventing burger mis-identification since 2016.

Also burger king sucks.
>>
>>29986325
Sounds about right. Next time get a mcchiken and a mcdouble with bigmac suace. I find the meat combo forms better poops.
>>
File: Whataburger.jpg (52 KB, 835x529) Image search: [Google]
Whataburger.jpg
52 KB, 835x529
>>29986214
Next time use superior Whataburger; everyone knows it is best burger.
>>
>>29986321
it's not personal preference. it's idiots getting shilled.
>>
Lol what burger King is absoute shit now and Wendy's is going down the fucking drain ever sence they got
Bought out.

If anything McDonalds has stepped their game up.

But to respond to op

>xds "let's take the worst parts of the 1911 and sell Croatian guns under an old American name"

>shield dat m&p branding tho. Must mean it's good lol

>walthers glock copy +1 trigger -1 reliability (actually I heard they got it sorted out so old memes there)

>Taurus Reeeeeeeeee

I'll add the canik also

>Turkish glock, James yeager plz go
>>
>>29986214
literally nothing makes those guns better than a glock in compact and full-size, they're all fucking rip-offs and they owe absolutely every single sale of their knock-off to glock's original design. there's a reason why the slogan is "PERFECTION"

but for subcompacts, s&w shield might actually be marginally better than a glock 43 - higher capacity, slightly slimmer i think, comfy to shoot. at the end of the day though, it's still a fuckin wannabe glock.

give credit where credit's due faggots, glock set the standard for handguns in the 20th century
>>
>>29986214
The Shield is slimmer, at least in 9mm. Plus, I work at a sporting goods store selling guns, and not a single glock we carry has a safety. I could do with a grip safety, but they don't even have those. I personally don't like the way the glock feels, and I think they're kinda ugly all things considered.

I'm not saying glocks are shitty guns. When they first came out, they were great guns. But now, everyone else can make polymer pistols, and many of them are just as good if not better than the glock for the same or less money.
>>
>>29986504
>not a single glock we carry has a safety

retard alert
>>
>>29986428
>>29986452
only anons ITT that knows what they're talking about
>>
File: IMG_0918.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29986214
glocks get alot of hate, but im only guessing its because so many niggers have been shot by them
>>
>>29986214
ITT
>nobody replies to the OP with an actual answer

GLOCK WINS ONCE AGAIN

GLOCK

P E R F E C T I O N
>>
File: 1440832120527.jpg (25 KB, 276x306) Image search: [Google]
1440832120527.jpg
25 KB, 276x306
>>29986214

You're right, fully 75% of the semi-automatic handgun market is polymer framed striker-fired pistols.

They're all Glock ripoffs. This is known. The American gun market is a stagnant cesspool, anyone who tries to innovate (Kel-Tec, anyone?) gets loudly shit on by everyone because gun owners are a bunch of backwards, contrary grognards who say they want new things but actually just want the same crap rehashed over and over at slightly cheaper price points.
>>
wow OP is an asshole
>>
>>29986787
mad that he pointed out how useless your meme gun is?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.