[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive got pic related. UK here and real guns are somewhat hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Ive got pic related.
UK here and real guns are somewhat hard to come by, a lot of hoops to jump through to do it legit and Id rather not even attempt to buy a gun illegally.
Anyway, my air pistol when fired at a paper back book tore 37 pages and the cover which was a little thicker, and left a visible mark on another 20 or....how much damage could this do to a person?? Pretty sure if i shot someone in the eye then that eye is fucked for life and it would definately break skin but i doubt it would be lethal.
>>
>2016
>using a toy for self defense
>>
>>29986127
Its most definitely not a toy and i dont use it for self defense, I go target shooting from time to time, im just wondering how much damage this can do to a person....im fairly accurate with it, i can hit a cigarette at 30 feet....but beyond that wind and drop become factors....point being...if i shot all 6 bbs at someones face at close range do you think it would incapacitate them at all or just piss them off?
>>
>>29986140
I think your only hope would be to hit them in the eyes. Good luck tho.
>>
>>29986148
what would you suggest as an alternative weapon in the UK, guns are too hard to come by, especially with my background and where i live, how feasible are crossbows as self defense weapons??? i get they take time to reload but how deadly can a bolt be?
this may all be irrelevant...im just concerned that im unprepared for the up coming white vs brown civil war
>>
that airgun is like 2-3 joule right?
doesnt hunting airguns have a minimum of 10 joules?

that probably means you can barely kill a squirrel with that shit
>>
>>29986186
clubs man. you cant have guns, cant have swoeds/knives. clubs are the only option
>>
>>29986194
When i bought it it was at the upper limit of whats allowed for an air pistol...and i know how to modify it to increase its damage...however it then becomes illegal.
>>29986198
I already own a short sword, not sure how it would stand up against another sword in combat but against a raghead berzerker with no weapon i think it could be pretty effective.
>>
>>29986186
Get an illegal gun if you're genuinely concerned about war. The muzzies certainly will be armed.
>>
>>29986220
>increase its damage

I think your best bet would be to carry a bottle of lube
>>
File: C11.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
C11.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>29986108
depends where you hit him.

hit them in the eyes the guy will lose them for sure.

A fully charged c02 can penetrate into the stomach and cause internal bleeding.

hit a kidney intestine he'll shit himself from pain and will need surgery to get it out.

I got a 20 steel bb round crossman C11.

it will fuck you up if I unload all of them into you.

+ I always carry an extra clip
>>
File: m0n5w8j.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
m0n5w8j.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>29986186
>"with my background"
>"upcoming racewar"
>this is what Britain is today

Anyway, look at joining a blackpowder club then getting a caplock revolver or nitro conversion revolver, these are the only handguns proper you can get in Bongistan.

Optionally, you could make some sort of spear or other polearm (maybe put a machete or ghurka blade on a nice length of lacquered staff)

I have one of those airguns, the design feels hefty at first but it's ultimately very crude and not too reliable, you drop that on the tarmac and I promise you the grip will break. The cylinder and hammer has a wobbly fit, and fiddling with the hammer and trigger at the same time you can make it seize up briefly.

Granted, mine shoots 6mm BBs and patterns like a pipe gun even in still wind (because no hopup or rifling), but the lockwork and frame is the same.

Yours has a rifled bore for lead projectiles, so it will actually shoot straight, but don't use it for anything past target shooting.
>>
>>29986230
This, bong bro. Failing that,
>>29986350
^^this.
>>
File: eu-usa-flag.jpg (28 KB, 666x332) Image search: [Google]
eu-usa-flag.jpg
28 KB, 666x332
I'm always so confused whenever people from the UK or continental europe post about how hard it is to get guns.

Some of you fuckers say "it's basically impossible" and then i see other guys posting about how they're picking up a new rifle or pistol today. I realize some countries are more lenient than others, but like for example i see people from germany posting here that say it is incredibly difficult to get guns, but then some other fella will be talking about how he just picked up a goddamn hand cannon from the store.

Same thing with UK, some guys just give up completely and say they cannot get a gun whatsoever, and other gents are talking about their rifles and shotguns and the ranges they go to.

I feel like you can own a gun with some effort in europe or the EU and that some people are just lazier than others so they don't bother trying. Maybe i'm way off base there.
>>
>>29986396
You are going to be anally violated by a muzzle with 20 bbs in his abdomen before he goes to the hospital and has them removed at the tax payer expense, which is you.
>>
>>29986485
*Muzzie not muzzle.
>>
>>29986465
>europe or the EU
Or the UK **
>>
>>29986485
that's why you aim for the face.

I guarantee you 20 bbs will take both his eyes out.

kick him to the ground and stomp his head a little to strike fear into the other muzzles going ape shit.
>>
>>29986465
I never said it was impossible but it is difficult, what i know is this, You need to be a member of a club for a minimum of 1 year, you need references from other club members, at least 2, might be more, and if those guys dont like you, good luck and you need a 2 safes, one for ammo one for the weapon and both have to be secured to the premises, ie bolted to the ground or walls, you then need to be interviewed by the police to prove you are of sound mind and suitable to own a firearm THEN you can apply for a licence. I live in a council estate, my sister is a heroin addict and our family has had a lot of dealing with the police, on more than one occasion dealers or associates of my sister have attempted to break into our home and hurt us, 2 years ago during a particularly harrowing occasion one of said scum bags got in and i was forced to push a wardrobe on him from the top of the stairs. He had a knife but i was very nearly prosecuted for defending myself, my sister, my disabled mother and my property/home. There are 6 police that im on first name basis with because of the shit my sister gets up to and the scum she hangs out with....they will not sign me off for a firearm license.
>>
>>29986465
High barrier of entry, you can't just go get a gun because you want to, you need a justifiable license and training course, there's many restrictions, no carry or self-defense, licenses are in categories, there are limits, and in many places you need to justify each individual gun.

Hunting is the easiest way, and 1), not everyone hunts, 2) they won't let you have anything fun.

There's also a bunch of fascist nazi bullshit, you can be denied a permit in some countries because they hear you dislike and disagree with the law, despite qualifying for their standards.
>>
>>29986558
A short spear or a crossbow wouldn't be terrible.

In the UK, a shotgun license is usually the easiest firearms license.

If you're really desperate, you could make a four winds shotgun and deal with the legal consequences later.
>>
>>29986559
>they won't let you have anything fun.

you know how much shit is being smuggled into the UK? But you're going to have to pay out your ass for a gun and ammunition you'd pay to get legally, like perhaps 2-4 x the price, and many of these buys are shifty as fuck and will fuck you over or sell you a defective and worn out piece of junk.

the pros is you will not be on the registry so if a gun crime is committed with the same brand you carry, pigs wont be bothering you.
>>
>>29986559
>you can be denied a permit in some countries because they hear you dislike and disagree with the law

>>29986592
>the pros is you will not be on the registry so if a gun crime is committed with the same brand you carry, pigs wont be bothering you.

Holy fuck, it's like you guys really, truly live in the book 1984. Orwell was British, wasn't he?
>>
File: mi5logo.gif (24 KB, 230x220) Image search: [Google]
mi5logo.gif
24 KB, 230x220
>>29986659
>Holy fuck, it's like you guys really, truly live in the book 1984. Orwell was British, wasn't he

such is how life looks in a zionist occupied country...laddie

such is how life looks
>>
>>29986194
10 joules (16 in the UK) is the maximum allowed limit for airguns for it to be a toy/not a weapon so actually it's shit tier
>>
>>29986592
I'm not in the UK, and I COULD build a Luty, but I don't want to risk ruining my chances of becoming an American gun collector.
I'd really love to own a transferrable Smith & Wesson M76 with some converted Suomi KP31 drums (the best subgun drums ever made).

>>29986659
I live in Sweden, which isn't as bad as Britain, no handgun or semi-auto rifle ban (though still bad laws).
>>
>>29986694
>he thinks a tribe of bickering hooknosed arabs secretly runs the world
>he thinks the Iranians, Palestinians and Egyptians would still exist if they did
WEW
E
W
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>29986140
you are so easy to b8 m8
>>
>>29986140

Test it on some "asian" guy. See what happens
Me thinks you're going to get stabbed to death.
>>
>>29986465
It depends on the country, but also where you live in a country. Some regions are worse off than others, it depends on your local police forces and their willingness to let people own weapons or not. Remember, owning weapons in most European countries is a privilege, not a right. In many countries guns are banned by law, and people can own guns exceptionally with licenses, authorizations, etc.
In the end, you need to be extremely dedicated to gain the privilege of owning a gun, not to mention you need money, time and a great tolerance to bureaucratic bullshit and lengthy waiting times.
Hence why most people just don't bother, it's all part of the plan to completely ban any object capable of firing a projectile in the whole EU.
>>
>>29986558
>>29986559
>>29989806

I hadn't taken into account the cost of getting a license, nor had i considered the fact that police can subjectively deny your otherwise valid applications.

Good info thanks for the replies, friends.
>>
File: o1WYMiL.jpg (267 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
o1WYMiL.jpg
267 KB, 960x960
>tfw you will never get a section 7.3 handgun in Bongland as in a proper handgun and not one of those handgun monstrosities that have stuff stuck on them to meet the minimum length requirements
>pic related some England guy legally owned handgun
>>
>>29990195
We need a couple more terrorist attacks and just one popular person to say "hey how come they have guns and we dont again?"
>>
>>29990319
nah, people will always be
>muh children
>muh safety
>muh school shootings
>>
>>29990195

Is he ever allowed to fire it?

Or can he just carress it under a blanket in his closet?

Either would be fun but i'm just wondering.
>>
>>29990476
Yes he is but only allowed to shoot it at an approved gun range (there are 4 of them in england according to the owner) and he cannot take it home, it must be stored at the gunrange.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 478x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 478x350
Gayest fucking thread I've ever seen
>>
>>29990422
Thankfully there are all sorts of lovely judicial rulings slapping down gungrabber laws recently, and Constitutional Carry is on the rise, and if Trump gets elected and gets to nominate 2-3 Supreme Court justices, we're safe for a generation.
>>
>>29990195
>can somehow acquire a real handgun in America's father
>decides to buy an XD meme gun

I suppose it's not a grip zone model so at least there's that.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.