[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bren gun > MG34-42 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14
File: lindybeige.jpg (92 KB, 856x544) Image search: [Google]
lindybeige.jpg
92 KB, 856x544
>Bren gun > MG34-42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXQygRVvEmM [Embed]

Is he right?
>>
He's a bong he doesn't know guns
>>
>nogunz bong talking about guns
>>
>>29985335

his argument goes boils around to

bern is better because they country that produced it won the war and subsequently it promoted and developed it's military tech and promoted it's arms abroad

germany did not

thus

>Bren gun > MG34-42

it's a cringe worthy video from it's begging to end
>>
>>29985358
are you telling me that he doesn't even acknowledge that some derivations of the MG42 are still in service like the MG3, MG51, and the Cetme Ameli?
>>
>>29985335
He holds up the Bren because is was made and used after the war, completely forgetting the MG42 recalibred to 7.62 Neato is still used by Western nations today. The Bren on the other had is only used by third world nations like the street shitters.

It was a nice gun, but only retards think it's comparable to the MG42.
>>
>watching Lindy
>>
So is this how swordfags feel when watching his sword videos?
>>
File: 86y1W.gif (1022 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
86y1W.gif
1022 KB, 500x264
>>29985335
>lindybeige trying to talk about guns
>>
>>29985335
Haven't watched yet. Does he correct his last statement about tripods or does he still think they add +5 range?
>>
>>29985335

You should already be disregarding this swarthy looking probably-jew by the title of the video alone.

I've never heard someone refer to either the MG34 or MG42 as a spandau. I've heard it exclusively used to refer to the MG08 and variants. It's just the name of a single factory that built the fucking things.

Anyone who thinks a belt fed hypermodern weapon like the MG42 (in 1942 terms, but even the MG34 was leaps and bounds above anything anyone else had) that still holds up to this day (the MG3 is just as viable of a weapon as the M240 and company) is inferior to a walking monument to obsolescence like the bren is borderline braindead.

Almost as bad as people who worship the BAR, an absolutely useless weapon that in its best form (the Polish models) was still only at the same level as the Bren.
>>
>>29985479

Sorry, not the Polish one, but the FN-D.
>>
>>29985423
No.
>>
He's 90% right, 10% baiting
As always, Lindy has BTFO /k/
>>
>>29985538
lindy we know it's you

lindy pls go, and stop shilling your videos here
>>
>>29985475
gun noob here
doesn't it make sense though? action = reaction, and if the person holding the MG doesn't get pushed back, it means that the bullet flies futher, or am i wrong?
>>
>>29985570
you're a fucking moron
>>
>>29985475
which video does he say that and when?
>>
>>29985335
>(embed) [Embed]

wow yeah not copypasted from another identical thread at all, faggot
>>
>>29985335
He didn't say the Bren was outright better than the MG though.
>>
>>29985577
explain how it is wrong
>>
>>29985479
Honestly, I think the worst part is he thinks the MG34 and MG42 are essentially the same thing. You're right about them being leaps and bounds ahead of the Bren and BAR, but the MG42 war far ahead of the MG34 with it's quick change barrel and stamped construction.
>>
>>29985479

The BAR was no absolutely useless, it was a stepping stone weapon necessary to move a rigid semi auto mentality of the Army Brass to rethink the implementation of full auto weapons at a squad level.

It was just "slow" enough and "rifle looking" enough to break through their preconceived barriers of what was proper.

The change would have likely come eventually, but the BAR was the right weapon at the right time to be picked up and likely saved thousands of lives and paved the way for automatic squad weapons.

Not the definition of a useless weapon.
>>
>>29985577
Guy asks a simple question

You're a moron

Did you learn to be this autistic or were you born a calculator
>>
>>29985570
>>29985577
it is absolutely correct. but its Infinitesimal, so it doesnt matter at all. the alloy of barrels and jackets will have a larger effect on velocity
>>
>>29985595
its negligible is all
tripod is all about dat recoil mitigation and having a level platform
>>
>>29985570
No. The bullet has long since exited the equation before recoil force has an effect on the guns position.
>>
>>29985615
Only useful because of Generals' stupidity? No thanks.
>>
Nearly every point this guy makes is wrong.
MG34s had basically the same accuracy as service rifles. MG42s were a tiny tiny bit down on that. Brens weigh between 22 and 25 pounds depending on model. MG42s weigh 25 pounds, MG34s weigh between 25 and 27 pounds depending on model. Both are crew served. The Bren is 5 inches shorter but bulkier in its layout.

For their most important purpose- suppression, the Bren can't compare
>>
>>29985647
but without proper recoil management or barrel harmonics the next shot will be effected
#nitpicking
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_ballistics
>>
I wrote a small comment refuting him, you should too, in addition to disliking the video.

Comparing a LSW to a GPMG is like bitching about a quad bike because it's"worse" than a Cadillac
>>
>>29985619
KEK xD
>>
>>29985656
>Nearly every point this guy makes is wrong.
The impression I get from people who give a shit about bronze age swords, is that being wrong about everything is not something he restricts to his gun videos.
>>
>>29985651

Your appreciation of the history of firearms is impressive

Vape away hipster douche, be sure to take pictures to send to your hipster friends
>>
>>29985348
This.

>calls it a fucking Spandau
>>>>>/trash/
>>
>>29985479
>Almost as bad as people who worship the BAR, an absolutely useless weapon that in its best form (the Polish models) was still only at the same level as the Bren.

I can't find the damn thing, but there's a video by some Army historian comparing the BAR and the MG 42. His conclusion is that the BAR is superior, because of things like barrel changes, crew size, accuracy, etc.

I wish I still had it, it would be a great jimmy rustler.
>>
The DP machine gun outclasses both. Hell German soldiers on the eastern front often threw away their MG34/42 and picked up DP machine guns.
>>
>>29985719
>Hell German soldiers on the eastern front often threw away their MG34/42 and picked up DP machine guns.

Sauce or GTFO.
>>
>>29985612
Less manageable fire-rate though
>>
>>29985677
The bullshit here is easy to spot because even without being that knowledgeable about weaponry, I could still spot some mistakes. The thing I wonder about is how bad his videos are on medieval forest management for example. He'd be full of shit and only very few people would be able to spot it and point it out.

His worse video still remains the one on global warming. God that was awful.
>>
The only thing better about the Bren is that it is somewhat single man usable where as the mg34/42 are totally not deployable by one man. Also the mg34 literally has a semi auto part to the trigger group

Bren is still better than the bar though. The garand, 1917, 1919, and 1903A3 were the only firearms the usa fielded that weren't shit.

1911 was worse than the high power, Thompson was heavy and expensive, bar a shit with shit mags, and m1 carbines are only good in the sense they are light and better than 1911s
>>
>>29985719
The DP series of weapons is my eternal waifu, but even i know this is bullshit,the mg34 and 42 have their merits, but at a cost.
>>
>>29985719
ivan...
>>
>>29985467
I'm a swordfag and most of what he says is reasonable. He doesn't really talk about technique so much as formation usage and military tactics.

If you want technique watch Matt Easton.
>>
>>29985732
>less managable.
you should try one. or at least an mg3, some norwegian mg3s came with smaller holes in the muzzle device, so the firerate was close to the mg42.
they are accurate as fuck, and my mg gunner could land every shot of the bursts on a man sized target at 700m. the fire rate makes them easier to control, its like a continious force instead of the jerking of an fn mag for example
>>
>>29985467
Welcome to our nightmare, I think you're gonna feel you belong.
>>
>>29985335
Really ought not to be comparing the Bren to the MG34/42 (which one is he actually discussing in the video? They're not the same gun and as far as I knew the nickname 'Spandau' was given to MG 08's?).
>>
>>29985779
>which one is he actually discussing in the video? They're not the same gun and as far as I knew the nickname 'Spandau' was given to MG 08's?

That's Lindy for you.
>>
>>29985719
using captured weapons is just a logistical thing
awkward mag tho
>>29985708
don't fear the mg42 its bark is worse than its bite
and bar puts more rounds down more accurately anyway
source
random us training film
>>
>>29985768
Sorry I meant more in terms of ammo consumption. I'm drunk, I have an excuse. Never fired an MG3 though. Are they easy to work with?
>>
>>29985467
He should stick to his videos on swords and the general medieval world, particularly the stuff on films and inaccuracies (Flaming torches everywhere is 100% horseshit and the one about the value of rope at the time was simple but oddly interesting, I'd never really thought about it).
At least with his videos on medieval subjects he usually says that its his opinion/he's going out on a limb based on his own observations if he doesn't have any solid proof.

Really ought to stay away from firearms though.
>>
>>29985479
>swarthy looking probably-jew
Was necessary?
>walking monument to obsolescence like the bren
Ah, you're a wehrboo/idiot then, makes sense.
>>
The MG is multipurpose and can serve in a variety of roles, but the Bren is better suited to a man deploy able squad support weapon. The suppression effects of a belt fed weapon in relation to a magazine fed weapon is virtually nil. Major Wigram, largely responsible for the spread of minor infantry tactics which evolved into battle drill,noted this in his controversial Italian campaign report. Multiple studies from RUSI also indicate this for example https://rusi.org/publication/rusi-defence-systems/infantry-equipment-real-role-small-arms
>>
>>29985746

Grease gun > Sten
>>
>>29985679
He sounds like a dick, however the BAR was definitely shit by the Second World War.
Something being a game changer doesn't mean it can never be obsolete or shit.
>>
If this fucker says Spandau one more time...

It was a fucking nickname used only by the Brits and completely incorrect and time-period sensitive. To call the Mg-42 a Spandau today is stupid.

And this guy is a complete moron. Fucking Britcucks man, this is just sad.
>>
From Lindy
>MG34/42s were inaccurate as fuck and sprayed everywhere
>Bren super amazing because it's still used by India
>>
Atomic Gandhi2 days ago
If the MG34 and 42 were so shit, how come my 40 point stacks of motostrelki keep getting fucked in the ass by 10 points worth of MG3 then Lindy?
>>
>>29985335
Not really, but they're not comparable.
Not that this should be a thread, its just some guy on youtube, who gives a shit, watch it or don't.
>>
I like his videos about pre-firearm warfare, and some of his Victorian era stuff, but when he discusses modernity he goes fucking retarded.
>>
PIAT the best though, we agree yes?
>>
>>29985784
>don't fear the mg42 its bark is worse than its bite

It was a little more modern than that. Less propaganda, more revisionism.
>>
File: 1463414870387.jpg (23 KB, 359x222) Image search: [Google]
1463414870387.jpg
23 KB, 359x222
>>
>>29985358
What this idiot doesn't seem to get is that weapons don't win wars on their own. It's how they are used on individual, tactical and strategic levels.
>>
>>29985864
I think that's the reason he's a NEET fag now.
>>
>>29985784
you mean this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35R2WENXMl8
>>
>>29985876
Not going out of my way to defend him, but the headline is just clickbait.
>>
>>29985895
http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>>
>>29985879
yea that's the one
I don't even remember the details of most the shit I watch

not sure about the inaccuracy comments they make
it might be true or a lack of training or just a flat out lie
really hard to tell but its an interesting source none the less
esp the parts where they show the bar in use for flanking
>>
>>29985920
It is just clickbait, though. In the article no one advocates force feeding lard.
>>
>>29985933
I know. Hence why I posted it....
>>
>>29985335
Which derivatives are still in service? Because its not the bren
>>
>>29985961
Did the bren even get derivatives?
>>
>>29985980
It was itself a derivative of a Polish or Czech gun IIRC.
>>
>>29985961
I think I've see the Brazilians carting Brens around Rio. I agree with the general thrust of your point, though.
>>
>>29986007
Are you sure those weren't Madsens?
>>
>>29986021
Brazilian here, we don't use Brens, just Madsens. Favela monkeys use whatever they get, from MG42s to Brens, ironically enough.
>>
>>29985423
Don't forget the bastard child M60
>>
I wish this faggot would stop posting his video here. Everyone knows he's a fucking retard and he wants more views. This is the third time I've seen this.
>>
>>29985746
1911 was a fine pistol, and not even close to obsolete during ww2. Forgot to mention the GOAT hmg. M2.
>>
>>29985853
Get fucked, you clumsy spring-jockey.
>>
>>29985358
>Begging

Opinion descarted
>>
>>29986021
You're probably right. They're rooty tooty point and shooties with wrong way round clipazines, that's all I know.
>>
>>29986105
Anon... :(
>>
>>29985348
>semi-auto sporting rifle makes me expert in machineguns
>>
>>29985570
This is bait
>>
>>29985335
Lindy is an alright guy, but needs to stop posting about firearms because he clearly doesnt know what he talking about when he does videos like these.

>the "spandau" was inaccurate and just sprayed bullets everywhere in a random fashion

Go back to LARPing, Lindy.
>>
>>29985746
>The only thing better about the Bren is that it is somewhat single man usable where as the mg34/42 are totally not deployable by one man

MG3's are one man deployable, though the lack of an aide is a noticeable disadvantage. I served with one when i was doing my mandatory military service.
>>
>>29985788
yep, barrel change, bolt change, is easy and fast as fuck. the continous belt makes it really easy to fix jams too.

the problem with it is that it is really long 123cm. and we werent issued any box mags or anything for it, so its always a 2 man gun.

comparing it with an fnmag, you'll understand that its made for agressive fire and movement, everything can be operated from behind and in low position, while on the fnmag people tend to lean forward out of cover when changing barrels.

but yeah ammo is a problem, and you really dont need the firerate. its also too accurate, and we had to train to spread our bursts
>>
File: behold_muh_paint.jpg (173 KB, 2444x1446) Image search: [Google]
behold_muh_paint.jpg
173 KB, 2444x1446
>>29985595
inertial vs non-inertial frame of reference. hope pic explains better than words.
>>
>>29985817

Something that is a positive game changer can never be shit. Obsolete means no longer needed or used, which is not accurate as it went on to be used in Korea and Vietnam.

Was the BAR a great example of weapon craftsmanship or specifically tailored for its role, no.

It was designed to provide walking fire at the squad level for trench rushes in WWI. Was never really good at that, but did deliver accurate automatic fire and was portable enough to be mobile and effective offensively and defensively.

It was an effective squad automatic weapon for the time period. It was the only real squad automatic weapon in the US until the M249 in the mid '80s or some would say the M60E3 around the same time.

Was in production from 1918 and was still in NG armories into the 70s.

The BAR is historically noteworthy, not because it was bad, but because it was effective, had a long service record, and was part of advancing infantry tactics to keep up with the times.
>>
>>29985876

Lindy isn't NEET.
>>
>>29985467
Yes, his medieval stuff is god awful
>>
>>29987212
Does he have ANY redeeming qualities?
>>
>>29987218
His videos can be entertaining when he's trying to make them entertaining and not informative
>>
>>29987224
The ones where he pokes fun at bad movies and their fighting/ costumes can be funny.
The one about Cromwell tanks was interesting too, but he was just reading some passages from a book.
>>
>>29985335
is this bait?
bren better than belt fed mg?
what the fuck, just fucking look at how many belt fed mgs and how many magazine mgs are in use.
hmm I do wonder why is the mg34/42/3 better than this shit?
125 belt vs 30 round shit mag
bren weights 10.3 kg vs 10.5 on the mg3
mg3 still in service.
bren is fucking top fed.
Mg has a unreached suppressing effect.
maintanance is quick and easy on the mg.
Operating the mg alone is not more dificult than operating any other belt fed mg today. (which is the way it is today)
>he fucking calls the mg spandau
fucking kids watching videos on jewtube and take it as the truth.
>>
fucking cunt
britain is a fucking shithole
fucking allies
>>
>>29986883
I think it was a great weapon until like 1920
If you compare it to the chauchat for example.
It's also gas operated which I think was quite an accomplishment for that time.
Of course it is probably not comparable to any weapon until 1939.
>>
>>29985423
he does in description (which is just massive disclamer that contradicts almost entire video)
>>
File: 1463458752732.png (13 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1463458752732.png
13 KB, 381x380
>>29986883
>something that is a positive game changer can never be shit
>not obsolete because it was used in korea and vietnam

I dont think we live in the same world buddy. the bar was the worst magazine fed lmg short of the chauchat. just because retards do something retard for a long time dosent make it not retarded just like using something that is garbage for a long time dosent make it not garbage it just means that retards wouldnt let it die.
>still in ng armories into the 70's
and mosin nagants were still in soviet arsenals until around the same time (actually later than that i think) does that make the mosin nagant an effective infantry rifle compared to aks and m16s?
>>
>>29987810

We do live in different worlds. I live in the world that recognizes when a weapon is historically relevant. Opinions are not subjective and not objective. The BAR was not known as a failure, had functional issues, had maintenance issues, so would rate as functional.

The role it filled was ground breaking for the US.

The service life was impressive.

All make the BAR historically relevant and important. Opportunity and timing do weigh in and the BAR took advantage of both.

Mosin Nagants are a historically relevant weapon so not sure of your point.

Comparing Nuggets to AKs and M16s is a pointless way to evaluate their effectiveness.

Everything that is old is not a piece of shit just because it is not as effective as modern technology. Using that as a measure erases the value of all historically important weapons.
>>
>>29987810
why do think it was so bad?
it wasnt even really heavy for its time, it was reliable and in many ways better than a chauchat
>>
>>29987866

edit

The BAR did not have major functional issues or major maintenance issues, bad typing on my part.
>>
>>29985467

He's a clueles cunt that's there just for the attention.

Normally I dont care for self loving swordcunts like Schola Gladiatoria because at least they talk some truth, but LindiBeige is an insufferable faggot.

Watch some of his videos where he talks to people on camera. Nobody likes him.

-t.swordfag
>>
File: 591994463.jpg (7 KB, 326x232) Image search: [Google]
591994463.jpg
7 KB, 326x232
>>29987866
>>29987877
>it was the first so it must have been good!
>historical relevance is the only consideration i have when evaluating a firearm
the bar was good in 1918. the problem is that it was used well past its prime. saying that because something was the first that it must be an effective arm is haphazard at best. the krag was the us's first bolt action rifle but that dosent make it objectively good. the bar had severe maintenance issues (try and disassemble one without a set of punches in a dirty environment) and had functional issues as well ie the worst bipod in history, unusable sights, bottom fed, etc...
also your confusing historical relevance for combat effectiveness again, being the first =/= the best. the us won ww2 and korea in spite of the the bar not because of it. the fact that it took the us so long to replace the bar isnt an accomplishment its an embarrassment.

also >>29987877
being better then the chauchat isnt exactly impressive.
>>
>>29985335
Sorry don't see the bren still being used.
>laughing mg3
>>
>>29988259
>the bar was good in 1918.
exactly

>also being better then the chauchat isnt exactly impressive.
I agree, what I wanted to say with that is if you compare these two the BAR worked quite well.

It is obvious that the US should have invested in a new more portable Automatic Rifle.
>Also this cool image
>>
>>29985924
>not sure about the inaccuracy comments they make

It's meant to be a morale boost for grunts. They're supposed to be able to tell them apart and recognize the noise they make at a distance, that's it. Just imagine how nervous they'd get if the nazi guns turned out to be superior or even just as good as their arms.
>>
>>29988348
>more portable Automatic Rifle

The BAR is not an easily portable automatic rifle? Awwww, Sweet child. Manlet detected. Weight is of no consequence to infantrymen.
>>
>>29986356
>not owning any gun and being a faggot with shitty teeth makes me an expert on anything related to war and firearms
>>
>>29985924
the weapons trader in Mafia 2 said that they were point accurate up to a quarter mile
>>
>>29987293
Didi you even finish the video? He says taht neither is better, and OP is a fag to imply otherwise. He says that they both had their strengths and weaknesses and the tactics surrounding them worked for some people but not others.

This is literally the most inoffensive video in the world, and yet people are getting butthurt about it.
>>
>>29988417
you forgot your bazinga at the end of that statement
>>
File: Freckled Finn.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Freckled Finn.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
>>29986356
>>29988420

Girls, girls...you're BOTH pretty. Experts on history didn't always live it, experts in theoretical physics don't experience the forces or phenomena they know so much about. And sometimes the guy with a shitload of guns is the kind of idiot to ND at the range. Don't judge an asshole by its cover, but rather the content of its magazine.
>>
>>29988465

Sorry, What I was using there was a colloquialism, not expressing some form of autism. My apologies.
>>
>>29988468
>Don't judge an asshole by its cover, but rather the content of its magazine.
which is not possible if were discussing online thats why the only thing left to judge is our cover
>>
>>29988348

I've heard Korean war vets say they prefered the semi-auto selectable BAR with bipod over the full-auto only variant since they could get into good cover and harass gooks at long range with accurate single-shots. Full-auto was only used for close range defense.
>>
>>29985830
Do the motostrelki have brens?
>>
>>29985335
He's a cunt.
And his description does not fit my experiences with a mg3.
Which is an awesome weapon btw, exchangeable barrels and all.
>>
>>29988517
I think it's a shame that it took the army 20 years to add a bipod.
It is probably really good in that longer range situation considering the small sights and the strong cartridge.
>>
>>29985479
He denies the Holocaust even happened

http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/holocust.html
>>
What I don't like about the MG3 as a service weapon is the fuckhuge ammo consumption compare it with the ~800rpm of the m240.
Also if I would be in an Army and be using a MG3 I probably would buy a surpressor first because that muzzle flash must be like a targeting spot for the enemy.
https://youtu.be/dSMcs8Wa7C8
>>
>>29988656

The MG42s only arguable flaw as well was the rate of fire, which under ideal conditions (enough ammo and spares) is completely superior in every way.
>>
>>29988684
Yes agreed, but if you think of a squad in Afghanistan without reinforcements that becomes a problem.
But that supression aaaah.
>>
>>29988619
did you read the article? he talks about the other 5 million people killed in death camps by the third Reich. he doesn't deny 6 million Jews died dumb ass
>>
>>29988831
>people
>this automatically means Jews

[shoa intensifies]
>>
File: 213413241324.png (581 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
213413241324.png
581 KB, 500x496
>>29985335
T-this has to be some kind of joke, right?
Also, when the fuck has anyone ever called the MG34/42 a "spandau"?
>>
>>29986109
>Descarted
I think, therefore I shitpost.
>>
>>29985570
I mean, technically if the guy is sliding back at 1mph, then the bullet is leaving the barrel 1mph slower relative to the ground, so in a way yes.

But realistically no it has absolutely no real effect.
>>
>>29989051
>when the fuck has anyone ever called the MG34/42 a "spandau"?
Guy Sajer, in his WW2 eastern front memoirs he uses the word spandau approximately 6 million times.

but what does he know, he only lived it.
>>
File: lazy nature.gif (333 KB, 375x264) Image search: [Google]
lazy nature.gif
333 KB, 375x264
>>29985335
he does say that putting 30 rounds in a bren magazine causes it to wear out. around 3:30

so im doubtful of his expertise
>>
>>29985708
I've been looking for that video forever.

And it was basically that a single man could suppress a target at roughly the same capability, while having more destructive power because of greater accuracy. This in support of a squad of semi-automatic rifles. It's basically like the M27 IAR.
>>
File: 1398664111275.png (757 KB, 706x608) Image search: [Google]
1398664111275.png
757 KB, 706x608
>>29985335
/tg/ here
This guy's making his own WW2 wargame
>>
>>29985589
my >>29985475 mistake. he says they do +5 damage (kek) and are more accurate (which I'll believe)
https://youtu.be/ivYlHU0Zi-I?t=5m11s
>>
>>29985659
Why do you have to dislike the video, you turbofaggot? You can't disagree with him and respect him at the same time?
Does wrong equal asshole in your eyes?
>>
>Man posts free video about his opinion on WW2 machineguns. Brings up some interesting points, some bits of humor, some reasonable arguments which are incorrect but at least logical and good for discussion.
>>/k/ blows a gasket. "His valid arguments have incorrect conclusions therefore he must be retarded, I hope he dies."
Your autism is showing.
>>
>>29991774
>valid argument
>incorrect conclusion

Nigga, wut?
>>
>>29988610

Ya, too many people forget the "rifle" part of Automatic Rifle."
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.