[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
11B or 19D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1445313526541.jpg (513 KB, 2100x1400) Image search: [Google]
1445313526541.jpg
513 KB, 2100x1400
Fuck /k/.

I did it again. I changed my mind about which MOS to join.

MEPS is Monday and I need to choose soon.

Yes, I know I will be dying for Israel, yes I know Cav Scouts basically do Infantry's job.

Other than those reasons, which should I do. Help me out /k/. Experiences? Thoughts?
>>
19D if you have a vagina.
More options and better career progression in 11B.
>>
>>29985250
/meg/ exists for a reason
>>
>>29985250
>11B
Be gay.
>19D
Be really fucking gay.
>>
As a 19d you will spend your training time doing gunnery tables (shooting a machine gun off a humvee or driving a humvee between firing points while somebody else shoots). When you do go to the field, you will spend that time riding around roads "scouting" them, and occasionally dismounting to take the slope or grade of a hill, or evaluate a bridge for its weight bearing capacity. On rare occasions you may push out a dismounted OP or patrol, it doesn't happen often, most cav scouts have very limited training and skill when it comes to dismounted scouting.

As an infantryman you will spend your training time living in the woods setting up OPs, patrolling, and practicing the battle drills. Occasionally you will do MOUT training in mock cities. Or you'll be mechanized and half of that training time will be spent on your vehicles.

I was an 11b, I served in a light infantry company, then a RSTA cav troop, then a LRS company, and back to the cav troop at the end of my time.
>>
>>29985380
yeah, and this faggot asks this question two or three times every thread
>>
File: aYgyiw1.jpg (28 KB, 308x310) Image search: [Google]
aYgyiw1.jpg
28 KB, 308x310
>>29985250 (OP)
>I know Cav Scouts basically do Infantry's job.

So then what's the issue? Do you wanna Scout plus do the Infantry job, or just Infantry?
I was a Tanker (19K) and we trained on tanks in my unit, until we deployed to Iraq, and guess what job I was doing? I sure as shit wasn't rolling around in a tank.

Point being, even if you're a "scout" you're just going to be rolling around in a HMMWV getting blown up by some goat fucker sandniggers whose country you invaded for no appanrt reason, while years down the road The President and his brother admit it was a giant fuck up as you watch an even worse terrorist organization than Alqaeda over runs and brutally slaughter all the indigenous Army and Police that you trained, some of you wounded or killed to get them trained just so they could drop their weapons by the thousands at the first whisper of having to actually do something with all the equipment and training you gave to them, all for Israel and the fucking Jews.

Just be a cook, you fucking nigger

>AYYY COOKIE, FRIED CHICKEN AGAIN?!?!
>>
>>29986217
>>29986209
I wasn't in your branch. But I expect better from a vet than "muh Israel".

Double posting double nigger
>>
File: 1447256421839.jpg (36 KB, 600x671) Image search: [Google]
1447256421839.jpg
36 KB, 600x671
>>29986240

>implying there was any other reason to invade Iraq than to protect Israel from Saddam
>implying AIPAC and Israel didn't push us into a war with Iraq
>not knowing that man who prepared Powell's presentation to the UN knew who was really behind the push to go into Iraq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ6WLB9oRUk

or just go back to
https://www.reddit.com/

I don't know what branch you were in, but I hope it wasn't full of retards like you.
>>
is being found dead in a pile of brass commendable? could you not identify and hit your adversaries with all of those bullets? also what if you get shot in the neck before you can hide in a ditch and blind fire all your ammo?
>>
>>29986217

Your role playing needs work. Try to not be so desperate
>>
>>29985250
>Yes, I know I will be dying for Israel
Good goy
>>
>>29986275
Lol whatever you're no serve status like >>29987335

>Da Jews
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.