[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should someone be thanked for their military service no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: fist.png (78 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
fist.png
78 KB, 300x360
Should someone be thanked for their military service no matter what they did post-service?

If yes then would it be wrong to thank Hitler for his service in WW1?
>>
>>29981884
you don't have to thank someone for their service at all unless you personally think their service was meaningful. I mean these days it's your own choice to join the military and I really don't give a shit about all the operations the military is involved in. I'm not gonna thank someone who voluntarily signed up to kill goat fuckers in Afghanistan.
>>
>>29981884
No one should have an obligation to thank someone and no one should be so butthurt when someone doesn't thank you
>>
>>29984333
/T R E A D
T
R
E
A
D
>>
we should especially thank hitler for his post ww1 service
>>
Armyfaghere. Thanking ppl for their service or wanting to be thanked is cringy as fuck. Like growing s beard and wearing a Velcro hat after you get med boarded our.
>>
>>29985110
For cucking Germany with a eternal guilt trip and literally being the reason why some country's won't refuse refugees? Yeah thanks
>>
>>29985353
He didn't cuck germany

The jews and bankers did. He tried to stop it.
>>
>>29985490
>muh evil joo boogyman
Keep telling yourself that, Hitler had nothing to do with it being illegal for Germans to fly the German flag. Its because of the Joos it makes you a racist if youre a nationalist. Fucking stormcucks, and I thought slavaboos had toxic ideology
>>
>>29981884
Why would thanking Hitler be wrong? He did nothing wrong (except for a couple of bad strategic decisions)
>>
>>29985527
I am a jew dumbass, grew up in a house full of them and regularly interact with hasidics (desu they're absolute scum)

I just don't have cognitive dissonance

Hitler did good things for germany when the press and banks as well as the govt worked in disproportion to the interest of the population. Not to mention the economy was in deep plummet.

The fact anybody is still shocked hitler happened is laughable
>>
>>29985545
And all props go to him for his work trying to make Germany not a shitheap in the 30's but thanking him makes it sound like anything he did 1939-45 is worthy of praise
>>
>>29985586
Well it worked until everyone meddle in their affairs

He even tried to export jews peacefully and weathily with the havaara agreement but nooooooooooo

The press run by jews were at war with germany economically since 1933, Google it. It was an international boycott of German goods. In a country were masses of people were starving to death and impoverished of all things. Not to mention the loss of territory that could have been used to create more resources to better the economy, all because of some horse shit treaty blaming the german country as a whole over an assaination some serb committed not even legitimately on behalf of his government against Austria Hungary
>>
>>29985586
tbqh, germany needed to invade other countries as it was on borrowed time, and yet it never stood a chance in the wars it started
Hitler fucked germany, 100%

>>29985621
Maybe they shouldn't have fucking invaded france, you fucking wehraboos are pathetic
>>
>>29985621
Go ahead and blame the Versaillse Treaty on Germany's problems and getting punished for losing a war but it was the Germans who started militarizing their country and it was the Germans who wanted to go to war
>>
>>29981884
It's awkward, just don't.

I'm buying a used car and a local dealership had an add "special financing available for Army veterans". So I walked in and asked if financing deal was only available for Army veterans or if a poor GI Bill marine faggot could get it too. They did of course. Bought a used car for 12 grand. Then without fail I got tyfys. Nigger you gave me a deal on financing that's a real thank you, save the worthless words society has programmed people to say. Half the civilians that say it to you don't even mean it, they just think it's appropriate and polite. It's not. It's awkward .
>>
>>29981884
It's kind of stupid. Would you thank a radio dj who does an alright job creating a Playlist? No? Then would you Thank someone in the military who worked as a dj for creating a Playlist?

Not everyone in the military are high speed, low drag operators that kill kebab.
>>
>>29985311

Or bringing up your military service in bars. This should be illegal.

Just about got into a fight with a dude after he accused me of cheating at foosball (as if that is even possible, your dudes are on a fucking metal pole), and he was like "YOU DONT WANNA MESS WITH ME BRO, I WAS IN THE NAVY BRO, WHAT DID YOU DO FOR OUR COUNTRY BRO".

What a tool, I asked his buddy later and it turns out he was a total POG who never saw combat. Deck sweeper basically.
>>
ITT: people not giving true American hero's the respect they deserve

Disgusting desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.