[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tacticool black pistol grip stocks exist for the SKS >75
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: jokerfugg.png (1 MB, 583x1508) Image search: [Google]
jokerfugg.png
1 MB, 583x1508
>tacticool black pistol grip stocks exist for the SKS
>75 round drum mags exist for the SKS
>SKSes are still cheap enough that you can get two for the price of a decent AR, one to tacticool up and one to keep standard
>this is all entirely legal in my state
Hmm...
>>
You could just buy a cheapish PKM conversion.
>>
SKSes aren't $300 anymore.
>>
File: l880x66.jpg (153 KB, 1280x834) Image search: [Google]
l880x66.jpg
153 KB, 1280x834
>>29981368
Anon are you thinking of the right gun?
Because pic related is a PKM
>>
>>29981368
Or you could just buy an RPK for less.

What the fuck is with people wanting to bubba an SKS. An AK is cheaper than a bubba SKS and it works how it was designed to. Build your own AR and save a shitton of money. Buy an RPK for $650.
>>
Why would you get two shit guns for the price of one good gun
>>
>>29981395
>What the fuck is with people wanting to bubba an SKS.
Perversity, really. ARs are lego guns and AKs are not hard to modify.
>>
I can build a good AR for $800
Where are you getting $400 SKS's with tacticool stocks and drums?
>>
>>29981567
Few guns are truely hard to modify. It's just like you said, however.
>ar's are legos
You can build almost anything on one.
You can do similar things with an AK, but it is harder.
>>
>>29981359

But by the time you fuck around tacticooling your SKS, you're well into the AR and AK range. And you still have an SKS, and now it's less reliable and more goofy.
>>
File: WP_20151228_020[1].jpg (3 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151228_020[1].jpg
3 MB, 3072x1728
>Man, I'm kinda hurting for money...but I wanna have kewl gat
>I know, I'll take this cheap(ish) rifle and bubba the shit out of it to make it -look- like it's kewl
>Wow, with all the money I poured into this, I actually came close to what the actual gat I was trying to emulate cost...
Poverty spending habits in action, ladies and gents.
>>
>>29982081
I need a windage adjustable rear sight. how good is RPK rear sight? Or any recommended windage sights?
>>
>>29981395
What RPK can I get for $650?
>>
File: Ivan SKS.jpg (152 KB, 982x578) Image search: [Google]
Ivan SKS.jpg
152 KB, 982x578
Obligatory

>pic very much related.
>>
>>29982081
literally admitting to having guns because they look cool
>>
>>29981395
where are you getting $650 RPK's?
>>
>>29982178

Don't know when people are going to get more in, but the AES-10b is a solid RPK for $650
>>
>>29982272
How long ago did you buy one?
>>
>>29982279
Years, but i've seen them off and on

https://www.classicfirearms.com/aes10bheavybblakriflew2mags
>>
>>29982200
Do you not have guns that look cool? Sucks to be you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.