[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saudi Arabia war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Saudi_Arabia_map.png (535 KB, 1494x1464) Image search: [Google]
Saudi_Arabia_map.png
535 KB, 1494x1464
OK /k/

It is now 2017, all of the last 9/11 pages have been revealed. These papers clearly state that Saudi Arabia and it's government played a major role in the attack.
God emeror Trump is now calling for a formal declaration of war.

>what is the plan for invasion

>what things are the military not prepared for in the event of mobilization

>in what ways will international politics affected.

I'm very interested in what Iran will do
>>
>>29980462

>God emeror Trump
>emeror

Trump will be handed the worst defeat in US presidential election history. Everyone hates him.
>>
>>29981936
Link the polls then if you're so sure.
>>
>>29981953

Polls are just tools used by mass Jew media to influence the outcome for their agenda.
>>
>>29980462
Damn trump fetishists are stupid.
>>
>>29981974
So the Jews want to make Trump look good, despite every major news outlet tirelessly shilling against him? I can't believe I'm taking this shitty bait.
>>
Laugh at the fact that one of their old investments payed off

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_September_11_attacks#Iran
>>
>>29980462
The senate just unanimously passed the bill giving the families of 9/11 victims the right to sue the Saudis, so the rest of the story should be out sooner than 2017.
>>
>>29980462

> trump will have made friends with russia at this point
> bad vlad tells iran to help us out
> buy oil from iran instead of SA, iran cucks the saudis and blockades strait of hormuz
> Egypt and Iraq get fed up with saudis funding terrorists, decide to hop on the bandwagon
> US closes the shitton of military bases in SA, relocates assets to Egypt
> Russia moves forces into Iran now that they're cool with us
> Israel throws their hat in the ring for shits and giggles
> Gulf War 3.0 ensues, Saudis and their ilk get thoroughly rekt
> various tribal rulers sieze power, split up country into multiple oil states
> Qatar/Bahrain/UAE most likely collapse shortly after (probably from a slave uprising)

Middle east ends up with basically the same islamic autocracies, but now they're too weak and divided to fuck shit up on a global scale.
>>
>>29981974
Keep suckin that Saudi cock Shillary
>>
>>29980462
>America tries to invade
>S.A. hike oil prices up %10,000 like in the 70's
>America, & most of the world is fucked.
>>
>>29981974
>>29981953
>>29981936
Polls don't mean shit, but he's won the vote of the baby boomers and that still counts for something.

Also, he's the revenge for Obama. It doesn't hurt that border security and being tough on China are damn good policies with a lot of potential.
>>
>>29986361
well everyone ran out of gas because of stupid price ceilings. Thanks to the miracle of fracking we'll be fine here in the US.
>>
>>29986361
Trump will take their oil and sell it to pay for the war.
>>
>>29982007

Care to summarize? On mobile and wiki is a cunt to my phone for some reason...
>>
>>29980462

America goes from Kuwait into Saudi Arabia.

America know owns Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>29980462
The United States doesn't need to invade. All we have to do is withdraw all of our support, blockade their ports, hack their advanced military hardware's computer control systems (implying the software doesn't have back doors coded in bu us on purpose), and let Iran have them.
>>
>>29986446

>let Iran have them

Yay, an American client state and ally of convenience is now owned by an American enemy.

Fuck, at least the Saudis pretend to be cool with us.
>>
>>29980462
Reverse Iraq war I guess? Land in Iraq, invade from north into Saudi Arabia
>>
>>29986378
>fracking will somehow make up 100% of US oil by miracle

>>29986387
Invading the Muslim holy land and essentially declaring war on almost 2 billion people globally?
>>
>>29987396
>not knowing where the US gets most of its oil from
>>
>>29987516
>thinking America imports oil for no reason
>>
>>29986361
Dude, the us exports more petroleum than it inports these days.

Its not the 70s anymore.
>>
>>29986361
IIRC, the US currently gets 0% of oil from the ME. It's oil needs are currently fulfilled by Canada for the most part, itself, and Mexico. Of course, if there is a war with SA, oil prices will likely rise due to a disruption in supply causing SA's oil customers to clamor for more oil, but that all depends on the specifics of the long term contracts with which the US is buying oil under.
>>
>>29987694
This is simply wrong

It's not the 70's, but you're still wrong.
>>
>>29987697
The world price of oil would race to $200 a barrel if Saudi Arabia stopped producing.

Canada and Mexico's producers have no more loyalty to America than they do to foreigners willing to pay more.

Also, contracts can easily be broken for a minor fee.
>>
>>29987396
>declaring war on almost 2 billion people globally?
Sure. That time will come. Steady advances in genetics nano technology will one day make genetic warfare possible (look it up, much is written about it, and guess what countries are at the forefront). The winner will be the one to pull the trigger first. Perhaps they have the capability already, they have after all been working on this for 30+ years. And decision time comes when the tech becomes available to all.

The question then becomes: will Trump pull the trigger and pull the curtain down on 2 billions and become the greatest edgelord in human history?

You tell me.
>>
>>29987697
http://www.eia.gov/petroleum/imports/companylevel/

You are actually wrong.

The Energy Information Agency is an excellent source for anything having to do with energy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.