[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked would you be if Norways special forces were tasked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: _20160518_001526.jpg (126 KB, 1080x705) Image search: [Google]
_20160518_001526.jpg
126 KB, 1080x705
How fucked would you be if Norways special forces were tasked to covertly track you down and kill you?
>>
File: 1462472477002.jpg (9 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1462472477002.jpg
9 KB, 255x255
>>29980029
>not living in a off the grid covert camoflauged castle of horse dildos innawoods

spec ops are literally a meme
>>
Probably fine, since I don't live in Norway.
>>
>European special forces

I offer them some halal products and sit them down for coffee and hookah and which is all poisoned.
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 2272x1704
Don't worry I got this
>>
>>29980029
>run to subtropical country
>they die of heat exhaustion and sunstroke
>laugh and laugh
>>
>>29980029
i'd give them my boipucci and some peppermint schnapps.
>>
>>29980029
They would die of heatstroke before reaching me.
>>
>>29980029
they don't have authority in my country, plus the heat alone will fuck them if they try to run after me. I'm a no gunz tho but I know the terrain very well and I can stay hidden for a long time.

Get fucked snowniggers
>>
>>29980029
i live in rual west virginia , those mothers would be shot down and raped by hillbillies before the got within 20 miles of me.

deliverance 2: Blackhawk down bugaloo.
>>
>>29980029
>Norway
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>live in south Texas
>>
>>29980029
Tell them I am a refugee and they will give me a ride to Norway to get my mansion and $300k a year to do nothing.
>>
I slap their penis and they'll have no choice but to break out into song
https://youtu.be/6hb8FeKfRXM
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 350x335
>Norweignians
>Going inna third world tropical shit hole
>Full of humidity and high heat
>Implying they can find me in my surplus multicam innawoods
>Laugh inside as they suffer from heat stroke, malaria, and get attacked by feral dogs and rabid mongooses
>>
>>29980263
Deliverance was in northern Georgia, fellow mountaineer.
>>
>>29980060
DELETE THIS
>>
Oh, pshaw. I'm a Dane.
>>
The only thing I know about Norwegian special forces is what I've learned from playing Wargame.
>>
Norwegians
>MAYBE crosstrained with US Spec Ops/Brits
>Have full auto funs and free gear
>Work in a team

Me
>Pretty much crosstrained with SAS since I've read every material from the 'everything kommando needs' folder
>Have grandpa's double barrel
>Work solo like a CIA spook

They have nothing on me.
>>
>>29980029
>implying literally every single person with a gun in this country wouldn't be giddy as hell to see a foreign military team trying to maneuver with firearms
>shot before they get within 10 miles of me
America is a great place.
>>
Norwegian here, can confirm that the heat is our #1 weakness.

I live in southern california and anything above 70 is pushing it as far as comfort and irritation maintenance goes.
>>
>>29980029
Where can I get a balaclava like that?
>>
>>29983747
I was issued an XGO balaclava, they have multiple types and are primarily the sweat wicking material.
>>
>>29980029
I'm actually kinda fucked since I live in Oregon
>Weather is warmer, but not hot enough to stop them
>Terrain is lots of woody shit, which they've probably trained in
>West of the gorge so I can't innadesert and hope they get shot by rednecks
Far as I can tell, my best bet is to make a break for SoCal; assuming they're not here already then I have a few hours to load some cans with gas and dump them in my trunk so I can stop and refuel at will instead of stopping at a station, as well as buying enough trucker pills to keep me from needing to sleep for the long ass drive.
>>
>>29980824
>I've read every material from the 'everything kommando needs' folder

is this a thing?! where can i download?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.