[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on /k/ know where I may be able to find some manuals/disassembly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
Anyone on /k/ know where I may be able to find some manuals/disassembly instructions for old Sako/Tikka rifles? Google-fu is failing me.

I found an old Ithaca LSA-65 at a yard sale the other day for a steal. Turns out it's a Sako/Tikka with a bofors barrel. Needs a lot of love but the bore looks good and bolt operates fine. Can't get the thing off the stock though, and afraid I'm going to break something. Parts are rare as fuck.

Pic isn't mine, I'm at work.
>>
>>29976426
I'm at work too but if I remember I'll check the ar/k/ on my computer, it has a shit ton of manuals.
>>
>>29976670

Thanks. I'll bump the thread later after I get home.

Finding anything on this rifle is like pulling unicorn teeth, but it's an amazing find and I really want to get her running again.
>>
>>29977738

Bampu
>>
>>29978997

One last bump.
>>
any of these? the ar/k/ has tikka, sako and ithaca manuals.
>>
sako manuals
>>
>>29976426
Interesting, in Ausfagland they were sold as a Tikka LSA-65 and they were a really high selling rifle here, I've shot one in .222 extensively and yeah they're bodies barrels.
>>
File: 1364397407911.jpg (279 KB, 1280x1036) Image search: [Google]
1364397407911.jpg
279 KB, 1280x1036
>>29980662

I'm not sure. The Tikka/Sako model is the M65, the Ithaca model is the LSA-65 but it's identical mechanically. I think the Tikka 558/658 is very similar though. What do the master pdfs contain?

Thanks for looking either way.
>>
>>29980693
Bofors damn phone
>>
>>29980697
I uploaded all the tikka manuals here
https://mega.nz/#F!c8dDXLrY!EyLm1WjOG1JJPgm4zEvD8Q
>>
File: takbir.png (75 KB, 181x238) Image search: [Google]
takbir.png
75 KB, 181x238
>>29980693

Interesting. Yeah everything I'm reading on the web is primarily by either Australian or European posters on forums. Seems to be pretty popular over there. I guess when Ithaca imported them to the US they didn't sell as well. I'm looking everywhere even internationally and I can't find parts for shit. Finding a damn trigger screw is next to impossible, and I've traced one (1) .270/30.06 used magazine for $150.

It may just end up sitting in my safe for a long time until I can source stuff, if ever.
>>
File: 1322531048562.jpg (12 KB, 242x359) Image search: [Google]
1322531048562.jpg
12 KB, 242x359
>>29980754

Thanks lad. May the /k/ube show you favor.
>>
>>29980757
Yeah locally the mags are rare as rocking horse shit too, only really get sourced from out of commission rifles. Great rifles though, along with the Brno Fox and Sako Vixen they made up the bulk of professional Roo culling rifles.
>>
Have you tried Marstar in Canada? I did a bit of searching online and there isn't much out there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.