[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/omrades, I have a Ruger Mk. III standard with a 6 inch barrel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
/k/omrades,

I have a Ruger Mk. III standard with a 6 inch barrel I want to customise. What are some good accessories for the Mk. III? So far it's stock except for a Mk. II hammer bushing and hammer, and a TK LCI filler because fuck magazine disconnects and fuck the LCI.
>>
I've got one that looks more tacticool. I've left it alone.
>>
>>29974910
Which variant?
>>
>>29974968
Idk what it's called but it's green has a threaded barrel and looks like a ray gun
>>
>>29974906

get a motorized dildo attachment so you can fuck yourself?

IDK dude, what do you want to change about it? that's usually the place most people start. we can't tell you what you want to change about your gun.
>>
>>29975028
I'm good

What I was looking to do was make something for stowing away or just generic fucking around or survival. Some ideas I had were aluminium grips, installing different sights (similar to what was on the Mk. I), etc.
>>
>>29975009
Is it the 22/45 lite?
>>
>>29975048
>Some ideas I had were aluminium grips, installing different sights (similar to what was on the Mk. I), etc.

OK

do that
>>
>>29975061
I've also noticed that rubber grips exist for the Mk. III. Would aluminium or rubber be better?
>>
>>29975070

rubber will probably feel better as it slides into your anal cavity. aluminum will probably retain cold temperatures better, though. it depends on how you want to stimulate your prostate.
>>
File: 1429679239143.jpg (28 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1429679239143.jpg
28 KB, 320x180
>>29974906
Shorter barrel and suppressor, obviously.
>>
File: DSC_8131_zps73d40baf.jpg (92 KB, 1023x680) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8131_zps73d40baf.jpg
92 KB, 1023x680
>>29974906
>>
>>29974906
I have the mk 3 with the vesqureran trigger. It's like 2 lbs. butter.
>>
>>29974906
Volquartsen parts is where you need to start. Accurizing drop-in kit, extractor, bolt, mainspring. If you have extra funds after replacing internals, replace sights, thread barrel (comp/suppressor), and grips. Also have replaceable upper receivers
>>
>>29977115
Those aren't bad ideas. I looked at tactical solutions uppers and they seem like really good parts. Depending on funds I may consider ordering an upper from them. Do they serialise the uppers to match your gun or do they do their own serials?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.