[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reporting from behind enemy lines, /k/. The battle is nearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: RIPbravePEPE.png (534 KB, 720x455) Image search: [Google]
RIPbravePEPE.png
534 KB, 720x455
Reporting from behind enemy lines, /k/. The battle is nearly lost, and our funds run low as the middle class die out and the white republicans leave California. Currently feeding myself with half my daily budget(after expenses) of 27 dollars.

I'm going to try and make some more revenue by renting out the drill in my shop for completing 80% lowers and such. I have a drill press, and maybe 10k worth of tools used for horology, and i'm wondering if anyone can give me some advise me as to what i will need to make this a legit source of income. Please help by answering some of these questions for me.

1. What tools will i need beyond a drill press?
2. What is the legality of renting out/helping another person mill out an 80%?
3. Do i need a license to sell 80% lowers/ have them completed within my store?
4. Can i also sell uppers without a license?

5. What's the most efficient website to buy from?
6. Is there a recent and reliable, field tested, archive for complete lower builds + complete builds?

I have 1k i can spend and still be safe for the future, assuming i make can boost my income.
>>
File: double tardwheel.gif (2 MB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
double tardwheel.gif
2 MB, 300x189
pls respond
>>
Bump
>>
File: WoodAR_15.jpg (40 KB, 800x507) Image search: [Google]
WoodAR_15.jpg
40 KB, 800x507
An actual mill is preferable to just a press. Hit up YouTube or something for tips.

Legality? 0%. If you build it, it's for your use only.

You would need a manufacturing license to sell completed lowers.

Uppers are fine to sell, they're just a "component" rather than a "firearm"

Trawl the net, it's not difficult to find info on 80% builds.
>>
>>29973028
>white republicans

Those are the liberals anon.
>>
>>29973644
Nah, the republicans leave too. It's just that more liberals exist here, so for every 10 people fleeing this state, only like 1 or 2 of them aren't filthy communists.
>>
>>29973028
>What is the legality of renting out/helping another person mill out an 80%?

ATF is being very confusing about this but I will tell you what you can do based on what they have arrested and charged people for

-you cannot help them do it
-you cannot do it on the premises of a business
-you cannot charge them for it

T. Lawfag
>>
>>29973732
What law would i be breaking? I understand that the police state doesn't care about the law, but specifically what laws can they actually use against me here.
>>
File: Fuck you asshole.png (373 KB, 765x412) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you asshole.png
373 KB, 765x412
>>29973028

>White Republicans
>Posts a picture of a democrat soldier fighting against republicans

Either way you deserve to be killed by the Mexicans.
>>
File: 1463115512480.jpg (36 KB, 343x503) Image search: [Google]
1463115512480.jpg
36 KB, 343x503
>>29974005
The meaning of words change relative to the current consensus, meta, of the word and community who used and interprets the word. If i call you a nigger; i'm not saying you're black, nigger.
>>
File: lelbron.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>29974041

Except nigger can be used interchangeable to mean anyone exhibiting nigger behavior.

If you said it's time to fight against communism while waving the banners of Marx, Lenin, and Che, I will call you an Ultra-Nigger. But time is of the essence thus you will be simply dubbed "dumbass".
>>
>>29974565
nigger colloquially means black, it's an english iteration of neger. You're describing a change of meaning based on meta.

kill yourself. This isn't rocket science and if you're struggling with it, you're not old enough to be posting on this site.
>>
>>29976364

Why would I kill myself? I'm not black nor a democrat nor a democrat confederate soldier who suddenly goes "Weez Republicanz nao".

You're the one who doesn't know jack squat about simple history and are helping with the destruction/white washing of our heritage to this day. Pretty soon you'll be yet another democrapic faggot who blames the Republicans for being the LGBT community. Kill YOURSELF dumbass nig.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.