[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have that one forum post of the guy who survived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 20
File: it is not.png (652 KB, 620x1108) Image search: [Google]
it is not.png
652 KB, 620x1108
Does anyone have that one forum post of the guy who survived in katrina and how the national guard cucked everyone?

Also survival/SHTF stories i guess.
>>
>>29970377
https://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=60213
>>
>>29972323
>One of the things that struck me was that walking around with camo on and with a rilfe was a problem, even the 'grey man' had issues as well. As Raptor had stated, your best bet is to hole up somewhere and be invisible.
>>
>>29970377
Before Katrina, Florida had a series of hurricanes hitting us. After each hurricane we lost power for a week, and once lost power for almost a month.

Bought some MREs for myself, need to buy more as well as a better first aide kit and book, and have a collection of guns. I'm more than ready for next hurricane God willing. Course I don't have a generator either but will get one eventually. Being without power was fun though, I wasn't on my phone or internet as often as now and miss it.
>>
>>29975232
Generator should probably be a near future buy friend, especially since it seems you get hit by hurricanes often where you live. Medical supplies is also a big must. Plenty of clean bottled water, and a way to purify if necessary. A cheap charcoal grill can make life much better the the lights go out for an extended period of time, ask me how I know.
>>
My Uncle is in the National Guard and got called down to Katrina. He told me that there were snipers on rooftops picking off looters and that the situation was way worse than anyone thinks. Apparently the gangs rose up and took control of the city.
>>
>>29976011
Thank you for your cervix Mr. Kyle
>>
>>29975232
lifestraws are legit.
>>
>>29976029

Read the first two words of my post, nigger.
>>
>>29976011
Your uncle confiscated weapons from law abiding citizens. He kicked in the doors of people who literally dindu nuffin at all and stole their means of self defense. Fuck your uncle. They became drunk with power very quickly, it was so bad we had to bribe them just to make it to the MREs and water. If he tells you any different he looks you in the eye and lies.

Please tell me how these snipers were set up on rooftops everywhere while there were a hundred news helicopters airborne from before sun up to after sunset skippy. The only sounds we heard were gunfire, people screaming and those fucking helicopters.
>>
>>29975830
>Generator should probably be a near future buy friend,
Generators make noise and noise brings the boogeymen anon. You want to go solar, if I lived in a hurricane or twister zone I would have a fridge and deep freeze set up for solar voltage.
>>
Kek op pic guy wearing gp5 mask risking his life
>>
http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-survival-q-a-living-through-shtf-in-the-middle-of-a-war-zone_10252011
>>
File: 1459440373335.jpg (12 KB, 367x401) Image search: [Google]
1459440373335.jpg
12 KB, 367x401
Just so you faggots know, preppers die in the first 25 minutes.
Its nowhere as cool as it is in video games or in your pathetic imagination.
>>
File: image 1.jpg (229 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image 1.jpg
229 KB, 1600x1067
>>29978272
The huge thing Americans don't understand about this guys story is that his little country did far better on average in his hellish scenario than 99% of Americans would. Those people were very self sufficient to begin with and far more social among themselves than we are, here in the US we can't do hardly anything to feed ourselves or create shelf safe meals like they still do all over second and third world nations.

If the USA had a coast to coast disaster of any kind +/- 260,000,000 people would be dead from lack of clean water and the disease those rotting corpses would bring in less than 21 days. This is a fact that anyone who has spent time planning the federal and state level responses to such an event is very clear on.

The survival rate in a catastrophic level event coast to coast in the US is under 5% of the civilian population after 9 months.

We have become weak and complacent. We are standing in line begging for FEMA water after a hurricane that cover a couple hundred square miles, what happens when it covers so much of the nation that no large organized response shows up anywhere. DO you think it would take more than a day for all the first responders to see the writing on the wall and take as much as they can carry home?

Take this any way you want, I promise you I won't be herded into a FEMA camp and put on starvation level rations till those guarding the gates flee for their own safety. I'll be drinking fairly clean water and not suffering from dysentery as I die from dehydration. I'll eat a couple high calorie meals a day with at least one nice portion of protein. I'll have my own toiletries and shit.

You go on thinking you can't provide for yourself and a couple loved ones, just don't come for my supplies.
>>
File: image 2.jpg (58 KB, 560x346) Image search: [Google]
image 2.jpg
58 KB, 560x346
>>29978724
I bet you're right.

I'm certain that a small family that has planned out what they would need to be comfortable if the power went out for a month or 4 and there was no rule of law would spontaneously combust if a happening happened.

There is no way intelligent people could formulate a plan, gather supplies and procure safe off grid shelter from the masses. What a fairy tale.

So you just keep a few rounds and a couple days food in you place anon, I'm sure FEMA and the nasty girls will go with out food and meds and everything so the average citizen eats three a day.

HAHAHAHAH you fucking turd. The 5 or 6 million preppers in the US can and will live longer than you and do it more comfortably than you is everything go to absolute shit.
>>
File: image 4.jpg (218 KB, 961x539) Image search: [Google]
image 4.jpg
218 KB, 961x539
>>29979375
I meant to quote >>29978408 who would starve to death in a few weeks if SHTF ever happens\\
Cary on
>>
>>29979375

how much water do you store and how do you store it?

i've been buying gallon jugs here and there and they take up a lot of space
>>
>>29979389
good thing you

1. don't have a family
2. are 400 pounds at a minimum
3. will get murdered in your sleep by hobos after fumbling in the dark for your waistband pistol that was lost in your rolls of belly fat
>>
>>29980581
I have more than 400 liters of chlorine treated water stored. If you need 2 liter pop bottles for storage go to any recycling center and say "I want bottles to RE-PURPOSE". It is against federal regulations to say no. I have the ability to treat 150 gallons of water a day from any flowing stream or river.

The man that can provide water to 200 people a day in times of crisis is a very popular man.
>>
>>29980666
devil trips checked
I'm not fat, I have family so fire watch is shared.
We aren't in a very urban area so the types that would be coming to steal have to get past a few other communities first.

No matter how much you want our demise to be true... you non preppers will die first., You will either starve to death, die of dehydration or get cooked by cannibals. Deal with it unprepared fuck head.
>>
>>29975232
I live in Florida, so many buildings are fucked because they are shortly built. Jean was fun though, everyone in my apartment complex had a barbecue
>>
>>29980581
Depends on your circumstances. If you're an apartment dweller, go with about 10 cases of bottled water.

If you have the room, get a used jacuzzi. I got one for free, but I had to haul it. Instant 250 gallon water storage that doesn't make you look like a prepper.
>>
Preppers are nuts. What near world ending scenerio do they think is going to happen where they can just sit in their house comfy and cozy and eat pickled yams for the rest of their life?
>>
>>29983496
It seems to have worked for those in Katrina and in other scenarios. I think autism tier shit like on doomsday peppers where thry literally horde shit is different but there's no harm in having a month or so's worth of supplies.
>>
>>29972323
>>29970377
https://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16627

Original post and story
>>
>>29980581
I live next to a quarry lake and I have a Berkey. I need to get some chemical treatment method as a backup, but I basically will not run out even if people around me will be shitting themselves from drinking it.
>>
File: sparta.jpg (244 KB, 1147x605) Image search: [Google]
sparta.jpg
244 KB, 1147x605
>>29983694
>Be prepared to be forcibly removed for your premises and leave your pets or have your pets killed in front of you!
This is where I fight. And this is where I die. Taking as many desensitized overpaid assholes with me as I possibly can.
>>
File: 1399018271325.png (104 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
1399018271325.png
104 KB, 500x596
>>29983694

Fuck that's a weighty read..
>>
File: doesn'tlooksobadnow.jpg (170 KB, 840x405) Image search: [Google]
doesn'tlooksobadnow.jpg
170 KB, 840x405
>>29983694
>that entire post
That shit sounds a lot worse than I initially thought, having heard the reports over a decade ago.
>>
tfw I live in a zone that only has earthquakes and that it's every few decades

oh wait I live in California and the democrats in charge are the equivalent of a category 5 or 9.0 quake
>>
>>29978724
Right? The best way to ensure survival is to have no water or food and wait for the government to help you.

Don't worry, they'll be here.

Soon.
>>
File: LBGR.jpg (62 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
LBGR.jpg
62 KB, 500x594
>>29984151
>mfw living in the Midwest
I personally haven't seen a tornado since 2003
>>
>>29980666
Some serious projection there Satan
>>
>>29979375
>The survival rate in a catastrophic level event coast to coast in the US is under 5% of the civilian population after 9 months

Hahahaha
>>
>>29983694
I had an uncle that went down there right after the hurricane. IIRC, his unit was one of the first into the city. He described some of this, but kinda made it sound like the Guard and the police had the moral high ground because they weren't a bunch of "gang bangers" as he put it.
>>
File: 20160509_181753-1024x1820.jpg (173 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
20160509_181753-1024x1820.jpg
173 KB, 1024x1820
>>29984200
I just accidently caught one last week.
>>
>>29984287
Where at, senpai?
>>
>>29984298
Stillwater, OK friend. I was about to go down the highway to my town when my girlfriend and I spotted it. It formed about half a mile from me and I stood out on my flatbed and smoked a few with some Indian fucker and talked about it.

Stillwater sounded the sirens when I was in taco bell.

I am the most Oklahoman man alive.
>>
>>29984339
There was a funnel cloud that formed in Anderson, IN not too long ago. Unfortunately for me, I'm not too far to Anderson.
>>
>>29984381
We get quite a few. Down around the city, Moore seems to get wiped clean every several years from them
>>
>>29983121
How much chlorine do you put per litre and what strength? store in cool dark place I'm guessing?
>>
>>29970377
I survived katrina in coastal MS....... The shit i've seen dude
>>
>>29975232
It's been years since we've had a hurricane or a major shitstorm. Time around Katrina was pretty fuckin live tbqh
>>
>>29976050
Fucking right and they branched out to other useful family sized purifier products
>>
File: 1449518182971.jpg (255 KB, 872x964) Image search: [Google]
1449518182971.jpg
255 KB, 872x964
>>29983694
>An elderly women recounted to me her story about how she refused to leave her home because her pet could not come with her. The LEO simply shot her beloved pet in front of her said “now the problem is solved” and put the woman in a boat.

That is a very lucky cop
>>
>>29984521
Post some green text then
>>
So why doesn't anyone try to bring up a lawsuit for all the gun owners who had their property taken?
>>
>>29979389
Those supplies in your pic alone draw 50 armed rabid people in the first hour.
You manage to kill 25 of them, and you have your house besieged until all you defenders are dead.
You are the first logical target.
To avoid that, one should avoid getting attention from himself and his household as much as he can. Form a gang of his own (a street) if in a city, if in the country side, you are probably safer until motorized marauders or looters come, then you and your household are alone and good luck.
My dad managed to take us out of Sarajevo from the muslim part. It wasnt much of a choice, either get slaughtered by muslims, or shelled, sniped by serbs.
You steal food, you kill people that dont want to trade with you, you do bad stuff to others to get what you want and you must shit in a ditch while wearing gray and brown cloths at night so that someone doesnt snipe your presumed kebab ass or slashes you troath in the name of Allah.
The fucking 'invaders' or 'agressors' as our neighbors call them were the ones that saved us in the end and no matter how many people you helped or saved, how many neighbors children you fed, they would not hesitate to cut you up in peaces and take your propane tank and extensions for filling lighters.
Where did it all come from, the equipment that gives your life purpose in those times, the pistols, shotguns, rifles, bombs, tools, food?
From preppers that were so full of themselves.
But who am i to tell you what to do, you have the discovery channel and national geographic shows to teach you about survival in an exiting drama filled way
>>
>check the website watermarked on that tarp
>a listing for a gas mask makes a 'get out of here stalker' joke

based finns
>>
>>29970377
I lived in West Palm Beach during huricane Katrina. It was a cake walk. Category 1 as it passed over us. Power didn't even go out. I just played yugioh cards with my sister.
>>
>>29985711
How would people raid your house if they didn't know you had stuff? It's not like there's a big sign saying 'ammo and things stored here'.
>>
>>29983754
>I need to get some chemical treatment method as a backup,
Learn about pool crystals., One canister of pool chlorine can treat over 5,000 gallons of water
>>
>>29984025
>Fuck that's a weighty read
Then don't read the single most realistic thread about real people who lived through an actual SHTF situation fuck head.

Go stick your head in the sand and pretend nothing bad can happen ever. You stupid fuck.
>>
>>29986172
Not even that guy, what are you so mad about, /k/omrade?

That guy just has never truly seen what it's like when shit breaks down, most of us in the first world are lucky enough to not have known this feel.
>>
File: 1454032253700.jpg (140 KB, 620x486) Image search: [Google]
1454032253700.jpg
140 KB, 620x486
>>29984144
What are you even saying? Do you have some real point you tried to make or do you just like to see your bandwidth in real time you idiot.
If you were in fact mature enough to understand "reports" during the happening back then you understand those "reports" were lies and propaganda.
The truth about how horribly the citizens were being treated was hidden and no one single "report" talking about the horrors that happened in the superdome has ever been broadcast.;
It was so inhuman there that the US Army was went in and cleaned up under CLASSIFIED orders, meaning no one can speak about it for 50 years. Those fucking degenerate spooks raped and cannibalized the white people 24 hours a day...they fucking had open BBQ's cooking humans and our main stream media never told us about it.

Over 1,000 tourists simply disappeared with not a single word about this. Shier bodies never turned up after the water receded for some strange reason. GEE I wonder what happened to them.

The worst parts of the Katrina hurricane weren't related to the storm, it was the inhuman behavior of a certain minority class who turned into cannibals in less than 72 hours. They killed over 2000 white people mostly tourists and not a single fucking word of it ever made it to our news broadcasts.

Katrine itself hit most of the Gulf states but the non minority areas didn't have the tragic and horrific outcomes that the minority heavy New Orleans suffered... and they suffered for one reason...minority's goons act like minority's.
>>
>>29986271
/pol/,
If you're gonna talk some wild shit, at least give SOMETHING to back it up with.
>>
>>29986203
>most of us in the first world are lucky enough to not have known this feel
That's the anons point I think. You people live in a glass house thinking you're safe from real danger and when it happens you deny what humanity turns into once the food is gone and there is no rule of law.
The anon he quoted was ass pained over a 24 page thread on a forum even though it is one of the only uncensored accounts of what that disaster was like and told by 6 or 7 people who can prove they lived through it.....AWE SO SORRY IT'S SO LONG YOU FUCKING FAT LAZY AMERICAN...fucking Amerifats sticking your heads in the dirt instead of making sure something like that never happens again.

Do you understand that anon, the same shit will happen the same exact way if the goons you call minority's get the chance. Look at the Baltimore riots...you would think after watching the LA riots you would fucking learn what your goons are capable of and act accordingly.

You fucking Americans will get every last thing you deserve sooner or later.
>>
>>29986340
I haven't spent even 5 minutes on /pol/ since it was activated smart guy.

If you can't do your own research I don't care if you live or die to be honest. You are the reason nothing gets done in the country, people who continually say ..prove it.. go find the truth for yourself you fucking baby, why do I have to prove shit...find the fucking truth on your own.
Do you demand to be spoonfed the rest of the day dickhead?
>>
>>29986449
You made the assertion, the burden of proof is on you.
Smart guy.

Look, shit got bad down there, anybody paying attention would know it got a whole lot worse than was depicted or reported on. Here's the thing though, not many people put that much thought into it. They just don't know and if you're so passionate about this subject, it's up to you to help open some eyes.

But w/e man, you don't have time to do anything but get apparently enraged and shitpost on a Indian shit-painting board.
>>
>>29986271
>>29986340
you mean /x/
also im reporting this shit thread since there's nothing weapons related here.
>>
>The anon he quoted was ass pained over a 24 page thread on a forum even...

Whoa brotato, take a look at the epic meme 'feels guy' reaction image. I'm pretty sure that entire post was literally a comment on how sad and concerning the first hand accounts were. NOT about how long the read was.

My take anyway.
My final point is, stop getting so mad, it'd bad for you.
>>
>>29970377

>be me
>EMT
>tornado wipes out nearby town
>deploy to help
>an elementary school was leveled
>small tunnel is cleared in debris
>crawl through debris to pull out about 20 impaled and drowned kids
>have to pull out teacher who used herself as a human shield in chunks

I have PTSD now.
>>
>>29986340
>>29986203
Did either of you read this post.
>>29977599
>Your uncle confiscated weapons from law abiding citizens. He kicked in the doors of people who literally dindu nuffin at all and stole their means of self defense. Fuck your uncle. They became drunk with power very quickly, it was so bad we had to bribe them just to make it to the MREs and water. If he tells you any different he looks you in the eye and lies.

This is why I get angry...this is how our government "helps" us. If this doesn't make you angry there is something fundamentally wrong with you not me.

And fuck you for calling /pol/ anytime some one says something that makes you feel uncomfortable faggot. Deal with it.
>>
>>29986010
The authorities went door to door, kicking the doors in and taking everyone's means of self defense and using as much violence against law abiding citizens as they wanted to disarming people. There are dozens of videos of even elderly women getting beaten while they have their hand gun taken and they get left defenseless.
If you are talking about the looters then yes...they just rampaged anywhere they thought there might be things they wanted. Are you retarded or trolling? This is part of our history now, our permanent record. These things happened anon, please tell me you aren't trying to pretend these things didn't happened are you?
>>
>>29986472
>You made the assertion, the burden of proof is on you.
>Smart guy.
Yea.. not gonna cut the crusts off your sandwich for you .
Are you a child or an adult anon?
Go and learn some shit on your own.
I know damn well enough that you won't believe a fucking thing anyone tells you if you don't want to believe it.
Do your own research and you can't deny shit anymore.

Have a great day faggot.
>>
>>29984976
What do you people expect? During a SHTF situation like this, pets are a drain in resources and vectors for deadly diseases. Literally the best thing that can be done is killing them, feels be damned.
>>
>>29986606

Can confirm, am an authority with 700 confirmed kills, mostly the elderly.

The call me "Chris Kyle of retirement homes"

Every time I kill a civilian I etch another tally mark into my flesh.
>>
>>29986550
I understand
My point is that if shit was covered up, you can't just get mad when people don't know.
It's not even that they can't believe it, or don't care, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW.
>>29986644
Enjoy getting mad at people for not knowing instead of educating. You sound like an activist screaming EDUCATE YOURSELF.
Calm down and do something about it.

Literally nobody has been hostile to you or actively denied the shittiness of Katrina disaster.
>>
>>29986644

>2000 people were massacred!
>oh? Cite a source please
>NIGGER KIKE EDUCATE YOURSELF FAGGOT!

this is you.
>>
>>29986472
>anybody paying attention would know it got a whole lot worse than was depicted or reported on
I lived through it you fucking myopic asshole.

I'M TELLING YOU JUST HOW BAD IT GOT AND YOU STILL WANT TO DENY THE TRUTH

Do you understand this anon. I WAS THERE AND WITNESSED IT... first fucking hand. If you make even the most feeble attempts you can find the statistics concerning the massive number of foreign tourists who were in hotels above the flood waters who vanished. They fucking just vanished.

Look into how those same hotels were looted and vandalized from the ground floors to the top floors. They demolished multi story hotels that had no damage above the second story from water but the entire building was ruined by looters who took the inhabitants away with them never to be found. You can pretend what ever the fuck you want if it makes your feels comfortable but don't you fucking dare tell me what I know first had faggot. I was there.
>>
>>29986715

Dude, even Chris fucking Kyle was deployed to New Orleans to shoot looters. He was set up on top of the Superdome sniping looters.

He even wrote about it in his book.
>>
>>29986733

>I WAS THERE! I WAS THERE!

Can confirm. I am the EMT guy from earlier. In that same scenario literal baboons were roving in packs in the streets and murdering survivors. We had to call in the Cuban Marines just to put them down. Something like 80,000 Dutch civilians visiting their estranged relatives vanished into the baboon pits never to be seen again.

Nobody will report on it because the liberal media refuses to report the truth and only reports lies like Donald Trump running for president.
>>
>>29986498
>also im reporting this shit thread
and you will be reported for violating the global rule about posting reports.

And also you are a fucking bitch for not ignoring a thread you don't like.

You are a cunt for trying to censor things you don't like you cunt, this isn't reddit cunt this is 4chan and we enjoy freedom of speech here cunt...or we will until cunts like you get you way you cunt

So when are you having your gender reassignment surgery cunt, I mean you aren't using those balls anyway, right cunt.,
>>
>>29986545
Things that never happened...the post.
I find no news of 20 kids getting died in a tornado anon, care to tell us where and when this happened?
>>
>>29985366
NRA did.
>>
>>29983166
This guy can't wait.

He's nursing a semi just commenting in this thread.
>>
>>29979389
I'll shoot you in the back while you shit behind a tree just in general principle.
>>
>>29986656
>What do you people expect?
We expect to be left alone if we can provide for ourselves. If we have our pets under control and they are well fed WE FUCKING EXPECT TO BE LEFT THE FUCK ALONE. Not get our doors kicked in... we expect to not get get beaten.. have our means of self defense stolen at gunpoint.

Does this answer you question about how we expect to be treated, you asshole?
>>
>>29986797

Yeah there were about that many trapped kids, there were 9 that died. Plaza Towers Elementary, Moore, Oklahoma, 2013.
>>
>>29983166
So like, do you dig bunkers too? Is this the new LARPING? I mean, 'the happening' is never actually going to happen, so what exactly do you think you're preparing for? Is this an elaborate fallout role play? Are hillbillies the new nerds?
>>
>>29986859

>reading about Plaza Towers

Fuck... that's... actually really sad anon. Those poor families.
>>
>>29986413
>You fucking Americans will get every last thing you deserve sooner or later.

I assume you mean boatloads of desperate European white women who will trade their bodies for protection from the Arab hordes who left their men rotting in the streets?

I hope so.
>>
>>29970377
Blame Bush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
>>
>>29986413
An American fucked your girlfriend, didn't he, buddy?
>>
>>29970377
During the war in my country the most important materials were medicine and if you were in a city fresh water was near impossible to find. I usually laugh at these threads because I've only seen a few people that are actually packing shit like meds and batteries which will be worth their weight in gold. Luckily in the US emergencies are really short because there is help from the authorities but if that were to break down a ton of people would die including the people trying to prep.
>>
>>29986733
>I WAS THERE MAN! I WAS FUCKING THERE! YOU CANT ARGUE WITH ME!

Hahaha oh man. I needed this.
>>
>>29986684
Here asshole, the first three of 220,000 hits on google about illegal gun confiscation during Katrine, from law abiding citizens who were doing nothing more than sitting in their fucking homes.
The national guard didn't go after the fucking looters or go into the superdome and protect the weak and elderly...they went fucking door to door and beat law abiding citizens awhile they held them at gun point.

You smarmy cunt. I pray this happens to you in front of your entire family someday, I pray that five or six heavily armed "authorities" kick your door in, shoot your fucking dog and beat the shit out of you in front of your family while they are helpless to defend you...then ..just maybe you will stop being a cunt.then maybe you will start acting like a human being, maybe.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88nuoPPZa_k
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmmCzVnAArs
>>
>>29986927

Why would any of that happen to me? I am the authorities.

Did you not read my post? I AM the one kicking in doors and shooting old people.

I AM the one taking the guns and beating defenseless people so the niggers can get free shit.

You don't get it dude, the government literally pays me to fuck up law abiding, tax paying citizens so that we have more people dependent on less tax dollars. It makes perfect fucking sense you dolt.

It's so much bigger than you could ever comprehend, but you're on the right track.
>>
>>29986833
That's because in fictional movies where shit hits the fan, the preppers go overnight from being deranged doomsayers to big heroes who were wise enough to see this coming. People like this DESPERATELY want society to break down so that they live out some fantasy of being a hero, a king, a warlord, etc. what they don't seem to understand is that no one is going to listen to a cheeto stained retard when he tries to establish himself as the mayor of junk town because "I was smart enough to prepare!"
Fuck you. I'll shoot you the moment your back is turned and now your supplies are mine. A well-stocked autist is still an autist, and they'll be the first to go.
>>
>>29986715
>THEY JUST DON'T KNOW
I can and should be pissed that my neighbors are to lazy or stupid to make sure they know what the fuck is going on anon and you should be just as pissed as i am.
>Calm down and do something about it.
That's what I'm doing here asshole, why are you being so fucking contrary to my posts if you agree...or maybe are you some faggot who wants us to just forget the travesty and move on with our lives?

I don't want the same heavy handed fascist response to happen again in my country so I am doing what I can...what if anything do you actually do other than telling people like me to stop what we can, asshole.
>>
>>29986968

He's right. You should do something about it. You should unite with other people that share your passion and become the government, so that the government never does anything like that again.
>>
>>29986968
You should go out and kill people, anon. Everyone knows that this is the best way of getting your point across.
>>
>>29986724
If our media hiding the numbers of the dead and missing don't bother you enough that you look for the info on your own then you should keep eating your hot pockets and smoking your dope.

No one with a functioning brain has ever said the reports of what happened to a couple thousand tourists were lies because THEY NEVER TALKED ABOUT THE TOURISTS.

Go find a news report telling us what happened to the couple thousand tourists who were in the old city EVERY FUCKING DAY OF THE YEAR asshole. Even if you can't find news of their demise TRY AND FIND NEWS OF THEIR SAFE RETURN, that is the shit they can't fake or lie about.

Think about that for a fucking minute anon, think about it and wake the fuck up.
>>
>>29987035
>THE MEDIA IS LYING FIND AN OUTLET THAT TELLS THE TRUTH
>www.stormfrontnews.net
>>
>>29987035

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE

S H E E P L E
H
E
E
P
L
E

I think someone would've noticed and reported on a couple thousand extra deaths considering the number of dead was about two thousand.

Seriously, I think someone would notice if the actual number was FUCKING DOUBLE.
>>
>>29986738
Nice
but how sad is it that our national hero actually claimed he was there killing looters from a rooftop and not one single major news outlet ever called him on the obvious bullshit. I wonder if they were told to promote that huge lie.
>>29986772
Ahh so funny.
Google tourism statistics for new orleans pre katrina and my post turns into fact. The average number of tourists in the old city was well over 2,000 hotel rentals daily.
WTF happened to them? If they made it out safe there would be proof in the "feel good" stories talking about them making it home. There were a few stories but they all showed footage of the same two families..one was German and the other was Swedish. Now you fucking tell me what happened to the rest asshole. Where did they land?

I lived through it anon and I know what is true...do you?
>>
>>29987097

See my post here >>29986772

I believe you anon.
>>
>>29986733
Source on this? Not being a dick I genuinely would like.to read on this and information,others
>>
>>29986833
>>29986847
>>29986860
>>29986948
You really hate yourselves for not having the means to protect your loved ones don't you.

I mean you have such anger at those of us who have sacrificed a new car every three years and expensive vacations for real security is times of trouble. Instead of hating us you should join us and become self sufficient and independant from the gov in times of crisis.

Feels real good to know I won't be a strain on the emergency response to any disaster in my city.

Feels real good that I'm not some lazy fuck with my hands out begging for someone else to provide for me.

How do you anons feel about forming that line for a bottle of water, a shitty blanket and an MRE when something happens.

LMFAO, talk all the shit you want but I am a free man and provide for myself in good time and bad...you can't take care of your selves for two days if you run out of electricity.

Faggots.
>>
>>29976050
Steripen + Sawyer inline filter on water bladder with iodine as backup.

The Sawyer will handle almost anything unless you're worried about viruses in your water, and if you have a second bladder you can set up a gravity filter so you can have a "clean" and "dirty" water bag.

Shit's easy as fuck.
>>
>>29986859
you said 20 dead liar.
>>29986545
If you didn't exaggerate you would have gotten away with posting lies on the internet. I mean who does that...who takes the time to post a bunch of bullshit anyway. Fucking loser.
>>29986895
>Blame Bush
Only the Governor of the state suffering a crisis can request federal help, George Bush had no power to send help no matter how much he wanted to help.

The truth is the governor of LA, a woman who was die hard socialist democrat ARDENTLY and PUBLICLY refused the Presidents offer of federal boots on the ground for three fucking days. You can very easily find video of her and that racist fucker Ray Nagin acting like the President was overstepping his authority while the people were falling dead by the hundreds and tens of thousands were suffering ungodly terror.

SO fuck you blaming anyone who had their hands tied by the democrats that have controlled that part of the worlds for 50 plus years.

I bet you think white people ruined Detroit to, asshole.
>>
File: tumblr_mlfdngtSdz1rskk8io2_500.gif (1000 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlfdngtSdz1rskk8io2_500.gif
1000 KB, 500x250
>>29986684
>>29986943
You're my favorite poster, no bullshit.
>>
>>29986901
>...but if that were to break down a ton of people would die including the people trying to prep.
Any first world country with high populations dependent on supply side food chains would see 90%+ fatality rates on a national disaster of real consequence.
Your post is a repeat of several other posts ITT anon but thanks for playing.
>>29986923
So the guy who was there should shut up and let some kid who was barely out of diapers three years when it happened tell us how everything went? You fucking idiot.

The second post ITT is a link to a thread with the people who lived through Katrina in LA and everyone says it's the most honest ad accurate accounting of what happened and everything the anon who claims to have been there has said seems as legit as fuck.

Can you find any info at all concerning the two thousand tourists who were in the french quarter every day for years before the flood? I can't. I read that post and tried to find out how they all made it home.
I also tried to find first hand accounts of what went on in the superdome and it's the same two or three people telling the same story on every damn news program, there were 5 or 6 thousand people shoved into that hellhole for a week, how come we only get to hear from three or four of them. Why doesn't that make you curious enough to investigate it all anon?
>>
>>29986943
I commend you for the effort you put into your trolling. Hardly anyone actually takes the time to troll post with this much enthusiasm. Well done anon.

Unless you actually work for FEMA or are a member of a TSA VIPER squad then you posted the truth and yyou really do get paid to harm innocents. For now anyway, your day is coming when Trump is sworn in, Trump despises what the TSA has been doing to American citizens.
>>
>>29986948
but your completely wrong anon.
I have prepared to provide for my wife and children in case of some catastrophic natural disaster. I pray to God it never happens, I don't dream about killing my neighbors and strangers who would try and loot from us but I swear to God I will do what ever it takes to protect my family...wouldn't you anon?

Wouldn't you protect yourself and your family from violent aggression... on good days and bad? Why do you idiots always assume the worst...you're no different than the anti 2A fascists who pretend just holding a rifle can turn you into a mass murderer. FFS grow up comrade.
>>
File: 1462126918017.jpg (101 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1462126918017.jpg
101 KB, 540x960
>>29985711
> Those supplies in your pic alone draw 50 armed rabid people in the first hour.
You manage to kill 25 of them, and you have your house besieged until all you defenders are dead.
You are the first logical target.

Are you out of your fucking mind, neck beard? He has a normal house, maybe even an apartment. Not a grocery store.

> looters will use human wave tactics
> they will charge headlong into gunfire where there are 30+ bodies

You're fucking retarded.

> all that made up bullshit about Sarajevo
I see you read the same article I did, except you didn't even parrot it correctly, because that article focused heavily on prepping and having supplies.

Pic related. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: 1461885972561.jpg (18 KB, 279x229) Image search: [Google]
1461885972561.jpg
18 KB, 279x229
>>29986684

> They call me "Chris Kyle of retirement homes"
>>
>>29985823
HOOD LIFE 3
O
O
D

L
I
F
E
>>
>>29986988
>88 dubs
I expect nothing else from you fucking naziboo faggots. Did you know Hitler was a degenerate speed freak...faggot junkie shot up speed three and four times a day.

I wonder if Hitler would have shipped his own degenerate junkie ass to the ovens like he did to the rest of Gemany's degenerate drug addicts. Probably not, I mean degenerate scumbags never look in the mirror long enough to see their own dirty degeneracy.
>>
>>29987062
die in a fire
>>
>>29987073
Anon never used the word and he makes valid points.
Fuck off with your denial of the facts. The truth will always be the truth faggot. Just because you don't care about a factual history doesn't mean the rest of us aren't interested in it..
>>
>>29979375
>second and third world nations
>second
I hate people who misuse these terms. It doesn't mean tiers of living standards or wealth. First world is Capitalism/NATO countries, second world is Communist/Warsaw Pact countries. Third world just means countries that don't follow orders from the US or Russia. Only recently have people misused third world for poverty stricken countries, it's merely a correlation.
>>
>>29987685
>all that made up bullshit about Sarajevo
youare completely full of shit

It means exactly what the anon posted. First world nations are the most"civilised" and third world nations are mostly uneducated dirt farmers who live a life with out electricty and vreature comforts. Second world are on their way to the comsumer lifestyle of first world yet still produce a sizable portion of their daily needs with in their communities.

Now tell me which nations can handle total societal break down the least, here's a hint. It ain't us faggot... we are totally fuckarooed once the grocery stores stop getting deliveries.
And I know you're in a first world nation because you have time to shit post on a nice piece of digitally networked tech.
>>
>>29987800
I'm sorry I shattered your worldview on the actual definitions of of those terms. Feel free to give it a Google search. I'll wait.
>>
>>29987424
My grandmother was in Katrina, Bush literally spray painted grass green and said 'everything's fine'
>>
>>29987832
But you didn't kid, you couldn't shatter a fucking egg FFS. Go do your schoolwork and leave the adults alone.
>>
>>29987832
Why not address his points instead of being a cunt about the semantics?
>>
>>29987944
You sound like such an adult. Are all adults anti-intellectuals?
>>
>>29986271

Prove it.
>>
>>29987938
Hahaha, bretty decent b8 m8.
They only paint the grass on military bases friendo.

ANd Bush only did what the constitution allows, go learn about the Posse Comitatus Act faggot, President Bush's hands were tied as far as sending federal workers to help.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
Tell grandma I won't cum in her ass next time. I know she's old and her sphincter leaks.
>>
>>29987965
I wasn't trying to counter his points. I simply stated how I hate how people have made up their own meanings for those terms, and he somehow thought that I didn't think that people in the first world have grown lazy and complacent.

Seriously though, it's easily googleable, and the terms come from the Cold War when countries could easily be described as pro-US, pro-Russia, or non-aligned. Guess they don't teach it anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 640x625
>>29987547
Ave Trumpus Imperator
>>
>>29987981
Who the fuck pissed in your cheerios cunt? This thread was doing well until 1 or 2 flaming faggots joined.
>>
File: 403027.jpg (114 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
403027.jpg
114 KB, 610x406
>>29987969
No matter how much citation gets posted people like you will claim the citation is wrong or you'll demand more or simply start screaming IMNOTLISTENINGTOYOUIMNOTLISTENINGTOYOUWARRRGGHHHAABBRLLE
So no I won't even try to prove something I personally know to be true.
How about you go find some truth on your own...you're a big boy now champ.
>InB4 big boy for you
>>29987989
Ya gawddamnrite brother
>>29988000
I made the second post ITT and have been in it all along. You're right about the assholes ruining it but I have posted quality and truth. I made several posts in the zombiesquad thread in the link I posted. I was there and lived through it. I saw what the national guard did with my own eyes, I know what the Democratic governor did and said,I know what Nagin did and said so fuck you and everyone else who doesn't know what the fuck happened yet wants to tell me I didn't experience what experienced.

This is why 4chan never has nice things, we shit all over real people even when they aren't tripfagging...it didn't used to be this way. I don't care if you are some kind of commie liberal faggot who hates republicans and old white men, I'm not here to make you happy or worry about your feels. Maybe go ask mommie for a nice hotpocket and some cold diet mountain dew.
>>
>>29988110
See what you posted was fine until that mess at the end. I've said nothing to provoke you yet you get triggered at the end and put all of this random shit. I realize it's an anonymous website, but I've had plenty of reasonable discussions on here without a bunch of random flaming stating. I haven't escalated the conversation to shit posting tier stuff, so why are you?
>>
>>29978272
What happens when something goes wrong with those solar panels?
>>
>>29988223
calls someone a cunt on an anonymous Chilean gardening forum and then bitches because he gets hit back.
GTFO
>>
>>29988252
I called you a cunt because you spewed a bunch of shit about that guys grandmother for no reason since it didn't even fit the tone of discussion. You're free to do whatever you want, but shit like that when unjustified makes you look like a cunt, and it has a tendency to derail threads like it did earlier.

All I want is a level headed discussion but when everything gets retailed into a fallacious shit storm because of 1 or 2 people like you, it's fucking cancer.
>>
>>29988241
Solar panels almost never fail. The problems are mostly with converting the voltage and the battery farms which is why I said use freezers and refrigerators made to use low voltage. You can run a deep freeze for a few hours every couple days and it stays frozen solid even in hot places if it's kept in the coolest room you have.

Solar is easy once you learn how to build your own network. The hardest thing for me was learning the jargon and symbols. Once I had that down it wasn't any harder than the first time i tuned up a car.
>>
>>29988277
First off, once you call someone a cunt you don't get to act all high and mighty and if you notice I never saidf shit about you calling me a cunt because I'm an adukt.

Second children do not belong on the channel, PERIODso I stand by what I said to hium and insulting his older female relative is just what we do here so....let me ask why you;re here at all anon?

Now if you want to discuss the topic of this thread we can, if you want to have a little flame war we can do that as well.

I prefer to talk about sane and rational prepping...is this something you're interested in anon?
>>
>>29987984
>...... that I didn't think that people in the first world have grown lazy and complacent.

Oh my poor sides, they just collapsed on them selves creating tiny black holes
>>
>>29988334
I can take being called names and shit my point is when you become a hostile piece of shit for no reason you can fuck up the discussion. There's no reason to be hostile and I just don't understand why you end all of your post ls in such away. The person I replied to said I was unjust in calling you out since I called you a cunt, but I did so in response to you initial aggression.

So shove it up your asshole nigger kike faggot I fucked your mom last night.

See how that doesn't fit and just makes me look like an autist?
>>
>>29988353
So you think westerners aren't fat and lazy?
>>
>>29985724
>not knowing about varusteleka
They are the biggest supplier of military surplus in northern Europe, they are absolutely based to say the least
>>
>>29986948
By that logic, then someone else will kill you too.
>>
>>29988374
Look friend, you are the one shitting up the thread with off topic bullshit not me.
Even during this little shitfest you lured me into I have made on topic quality thread related posts, you are just trolling.
Stop trolling and get in the discussion or GTFO please.
>>
>>29986063
I know about pool shock but it's got its own problems apparently.
>>
>>29988549
WHat problems are you talking about anon? Keeping it dry ?
>>
>>29988110

So when we ask for proof which I legitimately wanted to see, being a national guard soldier, you just wave it away with

>HURR YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME ANYWAYS

And you project the age card a lot. Which means that though your body has grown, you're psychologically trapped in the mental cycles of a younger age bracket.

What happened when you were 13-17 anon?
>>
Even though your a total bullshitter pretending you don't know about the violent unconstituttional door to door confiscations that have been documented HUNDREDS of times I'll quote this post since it's fitting.

And I will say it again >>29988110
>No matter how much citation gets posted people like you will claim the citation is wrong or you'll demand more or simply start screaming IMNOTLISTENINGTOYOUIMNOTLISTENINGTOYOUWARRRGGHHHAABBRLLE
>So no I won't even try to prove something I personally know to be true.
>How about you go find some truth on your own...you're a big boy now champ.
>>InB4 big boy for you

>>29986927
>Here asshole, the first three of 220,000 hits on google about illegal gun confiscation during Katrine, from law abiding citizens who were doing nothing more than sitting in their fucking homes.
>The national guard didn't go after the fucking looters or go into the superdome and protect the weak and elderly...they went fucking door to door and beat law abiding citizens awhile they held them at gun point.
>You smarmy cunt. I pray this happens to you in front of your entire family someday, I pray that five or six heavily armed "authorities" kick your door in, shoot your fucking dog and beat the shit out of you in front of your family while they are helpless to defend you...then ..just maybe you will stop being a cunt.then maybe you will start acting like a human being, maybe.
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo [Embed]
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88nuoPPZa_k [Embed]
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmmCzVnAArs [Embed]

Here ya go champ, enjoy
>>
>>29988943
oops... here champ >>29988943

and if you stop acting like a helpless child we will stop calling you a child.

None of the claims made about the horrors of Katrine are hard to google friend. Now don't send any NG spooks to snatch me up in te middle of the night
>>
>>29988943

Bro, I legitimately wanted sources on the cannibalism.

I don't care about the other.

You're mentally ill. I say this not because of your ideas, which I respect the thought behind, but because you completely and totally lack the ability to carry on a meaningful conversation and you prattle endlessly when asked a simple question.

You're most likely a sufferer of autism, but I won't rule out worse.
>>
>>29988970

Alright, what state do you live in?
>>
>>29986271
>It was so inhuman there that the US Army was went in and cleaned up under CLASSIFIED orders, meaning no one can speak about it for 50 years.
Hey! Guess what, I actually work intelligence, so I can call this out as bullshit because classified material comes up for review typically every 25 years, and the only other number I've ever seen it having between reviews is 30 years.
>>
>>29988976
>I don't care about the other.
Of course you don't care about the illegal gun confiscation you brothers did,you fucking commie prick.

Is your google broken faggot?

>>29989038
oh well he got the number of years wrong.

Are you going to tell another huge lie faggot because every one knows the military cleaned the superdome up and the media never said a fucking word about anything that went on in there outside a a few cherry picked people. When ever only two or three people out of hundreds or thousands of witnesses gets to talk you know it's a cover up

Like that jet that was shotdown. There were a hundred people who said they saw it get hit by some kind of rocket but only those who towed the official line got televised interviews. This shit happens so stop pretending or denying
>>
>>29989110

I can't wait to liberate you, man.

You're gonna get so much freedom.

But seriously, I'd desert under orders like that.

And you should get mental help, bro.
>>
File: jop1.jpg (484 KB, 1600x1020) Image search: [Google]
jop1.jpg
484 KB, 1600x1020
>>29984200
I live in Joplin MO, still have Nam flashbacks from 5 years ago.
>>
>>29986413
>ISIS nasheed plays while this was typed
>>
>>29983121
immortan joe is that you?
>>
>>29976067
...your uncle is obviously Chris Kyle do you think I'm autistic or something
>>
>>29989228
Tell us about the way FEMA treated everyone anon. DO they take good care of people in emergency situations?
>>
>>29989231
>not this https://youtu.be/S0aXAm0jqd0
One job, senpai
>>
>>29989299
It wasn't as bad as you'd think but we lived outside city limits, so I wasn't personally relying on them.

What I can tell you is there was FAR more good done on the private/neighborly city help level than on the Federal level. Even if it was less help when you counted the money spent, but there was way less red tape and it was simply more efficient so it just helped more.
>>
>>29989110
Anon, I'm only telling you what I know, and I know that particular detail is wrong, which doesn't lend any credibility to the rest of his statement.

Personally I don't think it's possible to keep that many people silent. Similar to how someone involved would have talked by now if 9/11 was a government conspiracy.
>>
>>29987035
well if so many people were killed anon someone other than the military knows of this why have we not heard from survivors or even the cannibals themselves? i smell bullshit
>>
>>29989321
Got me, good.

11/10
>>
>>29975232
Katrina and Wilma are why my house has a generator hookup on it's breaker box now. Can hole up in one room, keep a few lights on, a fan, and a mini fridge for perishables.

Feels good being on some of the highest elevation in my neighborhood. When the street was covered by 2ft of water it wasn't even halfway up my yard while it was in some people's living rooms.
>>
>>29988110
whats with him asking you to back up your claims with evidence you realize anon that law enforcement asks for proof as well don't you?
>>
>>29989383
It makes me want to pay BF2 again, but then I remember all of the awful hitboxes that never got fixed
>>
>>29989410
*whats wrong with him asking you to back up your claims with evidence anon?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (43 KB, 638x349) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
43 KB, 638x349
>>29978408
That link was a pretty good read. Also if you dind the link interesting play "This war of mine", a videogame that really knows how to represent well the Sarajevo Site. I think one of the developers was a survivor himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BALBUyoTxQM
>>
>>29989625
Also if you found* the link interesting
>>
>>29988991
Altered
>>
>>29989668

Wherever you live, find a help facility for yourself.
>>
>>29989444
nice trips, sorry to hear about those injuries anon.
>>
>>29989720
m>>29989720
injuries? i mean i sprained my ankle a month or two ago but im fine now
>>
>>29989707
new anon, fuck off government pig
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.