[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women good soldiers? Anything more than anecdotes is appreciated!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 25
File: 1463373173911.jpg (472 KB, 1600x1037) Image search: [Google]
1463373173911.jpg
472 KB, 1600x1037
Are women good soldiers?

Anything more than anecdotes is appreciated!
>>
>>29966576
no
>>
>>29966576
Those who try can be but many don't try. So mostly no.
>>
Almost everyone can be a grunt if they try. SF and French foreign legion, probably not. The physical standards for those tend to be so high almost no women can make it.
>>
File: 1460293669955.jpg (62 KB, 640x683) Image search: [Google]
1460293669955.jpg
62 KB, 640x683
Ok
>>
>>29966576
idk, but i wouldn't mind loading a round into her chamber, if you know what i mean
>>
>>29966576
Nope
>>
I'm sure this is just one loser with nothing better to do than make this thread twice a day.
>>
>>29966576

If they really want to be.
>>
>>29966853
Is that another vote for no they can't?

Got any evidence to back up your assertion that they can't be good?
>>
File: soldiers.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
soldiers.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>29966576
They're of great use within the barracks.
>>
>>29967036

Got any more shitposts to back up that bait?
>>
>>29967036
What a stupid grasp at something I didn't say.

This thread is made twice a day. You need to find something else to do with your life.
>>
Not really physically a man is gonna beat a woman 99 times outa 100. They can still do alot of support roles just fine. Another big problem though is psychological men really dont like to see women hurt evolution baby.
>>
>>29967036
modern medicine and physics, for starters.
>>
File: BvkwBQYIEAAv8xN.jpg (42 KB, 529x432) Image search: [Google]
BvkwBQYIEAAv8xN.jpg
42 KB, 529x432
Look at northern Syria, and northern Iraq. It's estimated that 1/5 of the YPG is women, and the PKK has a women's unit, the YJA-STAR. There is a Yezidi unit that's either women or mixed, the name of which I forget.

They're not for show either, like prissy Swedish military women. They're on the front lines, fighting and dying just like their brothers.

And it's important to remember that all men are not stronger than all women. Women are not all prissy idiots either.

>>29967078
>Another big problem though is psychological men really dont like to see women hurt evolution baby.

Anyone who thinks this is evolution is retarded.

In the Philippines, a lot of women and girls died because, when fleeing, relatives chose to save a male relative over them.

In Afghanistan, girls as young as six years old are murdered by their families for reasons of "honor". Honor killing was legal in Italy as late as the 1980s.

Then you have all the gang rapes and acid attacks in India.

To see all the extreme misogyny in the world and then claim men are hardwired to protect women is retarded. Men in the West, at least in the Anglosphere, are often raised to be chivalrous -- respect women, defend women, and all that crap.
>>
>>29967524
Okay lets draft women then.
>>
>>29967524
>To see all the extreme misogyny in the world and then claim men are hardwired to protect women is retarded

Thank Christ someone actually thought this
>>
>>29967056
Blondie there is cute.
>>
>>29966576
Please see the Marine Corp study.
Long story short: No
>>
>>29967524
>
To see all the extreme misogyny in the world and then claim men are hardwired to protect women is retarded. Men in the West, at least in the Anglosphere, are often raised to be chivalrous -- respect women, defend women, and all that crap.
is this abstract bait?
>>
>>29967524
This pretty much, however, I understand some are capable some aren't capable but to putting them in the frontlines is not something I favor personally. It's not worth having females suffer the same wounds. Especially IEDS. Let alone, if they're captured. The western world is not ready to witness their own sevicewomen to be brutally and sexually tortured. They're not ready to see their own women in an execution video online. The death of a man can bring sorrow, but the death of one's woman or a child kin is unbearable to a civillian
>>
>>29966576
>Are children good soldiers?
>Anything more than anecdotes is appreciated!
>>
is your average ugg boots wearing latte sipping Pinterest obsessed soon to be soccer mom going to be a great soldier? no. we have an all volunteer service for a reason. that said not everyone is like that. additionally is your chair bound anime obsessed manlet going to make a great soldier, the answer again? no. that said training can go a long way, and there are a fuckton of things to do to make a modern military work, you can employ a bunch of soccer moms and manlets and keep your line infantry open to glory whores and muscle morons, anyone with any sense has no interest in anything closer to the battle field than artillery.
>>
>>29966576
No. I don't know why we need to keep having this thread multiple times every week.
>>
>>29966576
Your question needs to be dissected a bit further, because I would not say that men are good soldiers (thereby inferring that all men are good soldier).

SOME women are capable of being good soldiers, but I do not believe so in combat units. Or to be more specific, I don't believe that women would be good soldiers in mixed combat units with men.

Met a few female soldiers while I was in that made me look like a shitbag in every respect. I wasn't the sharpest guy on the line by any respects, but feel the point stands.

I do agree with a lot of the complaints made about women serving, but I never ran into any universals traits as portrayed. Women being allowed into combat arms gains nothing, and will only cause the same problems seen in logistics.
>>
>>29967983
Define child
>>
>>29966576
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html

I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>29967983
for a lot of reasons yes.
it takes less to train, feed, and shelter them. they're easier to control. their sense of morality isnt fully formed. enemies may not want to shoot at child soldiers
>>
>>29966680
Even if they all tried. They mostly wouldn't make it.
>>
>>29970430
Anecdotal evidence LOL
>>
In case of total war they are better used in factories. See US during WWII
>>
>>29967524
Its also fair to acknowledge none of these people are standardized or disciplined and that most women couldn't do what those few women doing and 99% of males are stronger than 99% of females.
>>
>>29968077
An anime obsessed fat neckbeard asshole with training will be better than your biggest dyke with training.
>>
>>29966576
Good for a suck and fuck when things are quiet
>>
>>29966584
/thread
>>
>less muscle
>menstruating
>being a woman
No
>>
>>29966576
>Are women good soldiers?
good joke buddy
>>
>>29966576
>Asking this question on a board that knows nothing of either women or combat.
Seriously.
>>
>>29967524
Nice baitpasta faggot, I saw it in the last two threads you made.

>Neet cuck making Strawman threads to validate his hatred for women.
>>
>>29967524
Men are hardwired to protect their *own women*. There's no reason to give a shit about Jimmy barely knows me's wife.
>>
>>29966727
There aren't many women who can hump a 70 lb ruck with weapon and water, or weapon and radio 30 miles. In winter we'd hump close to 100 lbs. It sucked for us, it'd suck a lot more for a 110 lb girl on the rag.
>>
File: female soldier.webm (2 MB, 613x360) Image search: [Google]
female soldier.webm
2 MB, 613x360
>>29966576
>woman
>good at anything
>anything at all
>ever

You don't need to be /r9k/ to know that.
comeon buddy, if you pics of girl soldiers just ask
>>
>>29966576
A bullet is a bullet fired from a man or a woman.

A woman can fire just as accurate as a man.

But can she climb over a wall quick with a loaded pack.

Nope

Can she do a hard 20 mile march after dropping on silk? Not as fast as an inshape man can.

But in the MODERN mechanized division where you are riding everywhere in a battle taxi
She can do just as well.

And then there are the exceptional butch women who want into the rangers and shit

They are better than the bottom 80 percent of the lazy lard ass army.

Id rather fight with GI Jane than tubbo from the supply room.

Or any mouthbreathing dumbass marine.

She atleast has a brain.
>>
>>29973642
>damage control

Stay toasty roastie.
>>
>>29973686
but tubbo from the supply room would stay in the supply room
>>
File: woman brains.jpg (342 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
woman brains.jpg
342 KB, 1334x694
>>29973686
>She atleast has a brain.
>woman
>brain
>>
>>29973686
You've never been in the military, if you had served you'd know that women in the military are garbage.
>>
>>29967524
What's notable about the places we see these women show up is that they're pretty much all irredgular combat. Mostly hit and run tactics against a sparse (but highly organized) opponent. I'd call it Asymetical, but both sides are fighting this way. If you take out the long marches, battles of attrition, and general drudgery, God may make the weak and the strong, but Mikhail Kalashnikov made them equal.
>>
>>29967524
Okay champ, care to explain why women keep failing early on in combat training then?

And with that bullshit/useless "1/5 YPG is women" crap, do you have anything that shows how they perform? Because if you don't that statistic is horseshit, also cite that statistic while you're at it.
>>
>>29967524
>woman are doing something good
>Women are not all prissy idiots either.

WEW LAD

>implying honor killing is a bad thing
>implying sandniggers are'nt doing the right thing by controling their animals
>implying woman don't like being abused and hurt
>implying woman respect man that respect them

TOP WEW LAD
>>
>>29973727
>that women in the military are garbage.

I won't despute the fact.

But you cant extend that to GI jane going thru ranger training blah blah blah Butch women.

There is no reason that The infantry cant be like 5 percent women. With the majority of women sent off with tubbo. or budget officers and shit.
>>
>>29973792
Oh ya lets set up gender quotas for the military, that certainly won't go wrong.

Why the fuck do civvies like you think you know whats best for the military? Women can't cut combat training, their anatomy simply won't do it. Sorry, this is how our species evolved, no amount of delusional thinking will ever change that.
>>
>>29973792
So how many women have slept with you for thinking like this yet?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (5 KB, 77x100) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
5 KB, 77x100
>>29973777
>certain women are bad

therefore

>all women are bad

Do I need to point out where your mistake was?
>>
>>29973820
I have a feeling that if you two really decided to be autists about it, he'd find far more bad women within 30 minutes than you could find good women in a lifetime.
>>
>>29973820
>>all women are bad
>therefore
>>all women are bad

Yes, do point it out, white knight.
>>
>>29973829
>>29973834

unless you both agree that all men are also bad, you're very bad at logic.

muh soggy knees
>>
>>29973861
How funny, says the man who strawmans.

Point out where I said EVERY woman is bad? I'll save you the trouble, I never said it. All I'm saying is that it's very easy to find terrible women versus finding good women.

I'll say this even, it's likely the same for men, however I could find far more men in the good list than I could with the female counterpart.
>>
>>29973861
>woman are'nt all the same
>man are all the same

Roasties are so fucking retard. Do they ever learn?
Man are'nt all the same, Woman are.
>>
>>29973703
>Hurr i'll ask a question I know the answer to so people will agree with me
>Toasty roasty

These are the best years of your life anon, think about that. :/
>>
>>29973889
>i'll ask a question I know the answer to so people will agree with me

When did i asked anything, slut?

> :/

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29966576

Ask yourself this question:

Do you think the nations of the world, whose primary prerogative during wartime is to win, would have barred women from being soldiers because they're good at it?
>>
>>29973681
the best part of that full video is the dudes that are just walking by, getting no applause, not almost falling out completely, and actually performing as expected
>>
>>29973686
>But in the MODERN mechanized division where you are riding everywhere in a battle taxi
>She can do just as well.

Except she can't carry a wounded comrade to cover, or overpower an enemy in an emergency, or a hundred other things people take for granted because physically fit men do them.
>>
>>29967524
>And it's important to remember that all men are not stronger than all women

There is no woman that is stronger than the strongest men. 99% of women are so weak compared to 99% of men it's not even comparable. Then there's a few she-hulks that are pretty impressive, but still not compared to body-builder men (and then it's just a competition of who can take more steroids before they die anyway).
>>
>>29973681
>>29973905

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kMp6WlPiBQ
you're supposed to be able to march and then fight
>>
>>29973686

>But in the MODERN mechanized division where you are riding everywhere in a battle taxi

So you think all "modern" combat is performed by mechanized infantry and they never have to actually walk anywhere?

Top fucking kek.
>>
Daily reminder woman are inferior not just physically, but psychologicly.
Every single one is born an evil whore and they will never change, they cannot ignore their instincs.
>inb4 man can't either
True, woman only consider alpha males real man
>>
>>29973913
Guarantee you that probably damaged her skeletal system, expect her to sue the military within a few years like those british soldiers did.
>>
File: women in the military 4.jpg (241 KB, 648x816) Image search: [Google]
women in the military 4.jpg
241 KB, 648x816
>>29973926
BRAVE SOLDIERS
>>
>>29973805
Got my woman in college. Kept her for a decade.

>>29973800
>Oh ya lets set up gender quotas for the military, that certainly won't go wrong.

No quotas just standards.

and the standards would keep most women out. Such that I suspect the infantry will still be atleast 90 percent male.

But really Let the few women who can hack it into the infantry.

And do away with the sweeping generalities that pervade this thread that hold ALL women cant be soilders.

The woman who would be are a minority of a minority.

First you have to be a woman who enlists

Second you have to be a woman who wants into the infantry

Third you have to be a woman you can pass the standards.

That a VERY small subset of women.

So what you think and observe about women in daily life does Not apply to these women.

I am Put forth that there are redneck cousinfucking hardasses who can fight and shoot better than you and me and 90percent of this board. The part that has never served and is a 25 year old virgin on the internet typing away how woman have no business in the infantry or 55 year old former manufacturing man now Wendy's manager trump voter and walmartian. Who has a basement full of taticool shit and KNOWS that women cant hack it because of all the experience he has with the teen girls he employs.
>>
>>29973686

>She can do just as well.

Unless of course anything at all goes wrong. See that's the problem with reality. You can't plan for everything to work right, because it won't, ever.
>>
>>29973922
>So you think all "modern" combat is performed by mechanized infantry and they never have to actually walk anywhere?

No but they don't have to do the 20 mile hard marches that would separate them from the men carrying the exact same bullet producer.
>>
>>29973962

Unless the vehicle breaks down.

Or there's a roadside ambush.

Or they hit an IED.

Or any number of other things you can fully expect to go wrong in a war zone.
>>
>>29973945
There's literally no reason to make all those sentences into their own paragraphs, it only serves to prove to everyone here that you're a complete idiot.

Listen you semi conscious little sjw cuck, we've been trying to let women into combat roles for several years now, and every single time they keep failing in the early portions of training, they simply cannot do it because the female body evolved to be physically weaker (And studies show psychologically as well) than men, if we forced women into the military you'd see an enormous failure rate in combat MOSs because they can't compete at a male bodys standard.

Look here you delusional gnat, it's not rednecks who are telling you that women can't do it, it's the military's results of female recruits who FAIL MISERABLY at combat training. Watch that fucking video of that female pathetically going through that exercise, look at the rest of men casually moving past her, she's that GI Jane you're so hard about faggot, she barely touches (And lets be honest probably truly fails) the standards.

But I'll just end this here and let you know why it'll never work. Just passing the standard doesn't usually cut it, if you just pass your PT tests with minimum scores, AKA the "Standard" you're usually looked at pretty harshly by the rest of the squadron, that means you're so lazy you barely try to pass. That's the goal that these "GI Janes" are TRYING to reach and usually cannot. That's how bad it is.

Did you meet your "woman" in gender studies 101?
>>
>>29973974
>Or there's a roadside ambush.
>Or they hit an IED.

And then have to hump it 20 miles?

Every other vehicle in the convoy also goes down?

They are in the shit and suddenly there is no US airforce or heli to help them out or give a lift?

That is some far fetched ass reach there.
>>
>>29973901
>he thinks I'm a woman
>He thinks I'm defending women
>He makes these threads and riddles them with feminazi pastas so he can argue a Strawman with someone who he actually agrees with
>He is ready and willing to scream like a sperg and post devientart fetish comics to make a nonexistent point
>He does this FOR FREE
>>
kurdish waifues are
>>
>>29974004

No, but they'd have to perform physically, which they would be inferior at compared to men.

I don't know why any professional, volunteer force would ever purposefully include inferior soldiers. There is less than no reason to.
>>
>>29966576
This picture is so fucking Retro. God damn Nam era uniforms were legit as fuck
>>
>>29974004

No I'll tell what's far fetched: Your retarded fucking assumption that there's always an easy fix to every situation in combat.

Yes, sometimes every other vehicle in the convoy goes down.

Yes, sometimes they are in the shit and there is no US airforce or heli to help them out or give them a lift.

This is why you'd never make it as an officer. There is not always a contingency. There is not always an easy way out. You are using the kind of reasoning that gets people killed.
>>
>>29973992
>Did you meet your "woman" in gender studies 101?

Nope never took that shit.

She is the Pharm D that tackled my Chem major ass for "study help"

>>29973992
>Watch that fucking video of that female pathetically going through that exercise,

One woman sucked therefore > all woman must bared from the infantry. Do you take all your arguments from acedotes and vidoes that already agree with you? Do you think that Allah snackbar paid by the taliban don't hide behind wall and hold there ak above there head and shoot because you saw that one video where they actually shouldered their rifle and aimed?

You all in this thread point to studies and generalizations about the entire us population of woman. And don't pare down the sample size to the women who would actually try out for infantry.

I fully expect over half of the women who try will and SHOULD be failed. And most of the remainder to barely get in. But there will be some who are better than most of the army. You think their are not men in the infantry who barely passed?
>>
>>29973829
That's a pimp slap of a sentence, got damn.
>>
>>29974035
>Yes, sometimes every other vehicle in the convoy goes down.

Source on this. Name one time in all of Iraq/Afghanistan/desert storm or any other conflict in the past 30 years where EVERY vehicle went down and they had to hump it out.
>>
>>29974051
Not him, but the point that anon is making is that if they had to do it, they'd struggle or fail doing so. You have to be ABLE to do certain things, even if you never end up having to do so.

Retards like you will destroy the infantry.
>>
>>29974004
And what if every vehicle stops?
And what if you're unable to send helicopters to pick them up?
What if they DO have to hump it 20 miles?

Suddenly you have a group of people who can't make that 20 mile march. What do you do with them and why were they there in the first place?
>>
Lol no one mentioning the female MPs in Iraq that were pressing their ass against the cells of captured enemy insurgents and letting them fuck them through the bars

If that isn't aiding the enemy I don't know what is.
>>
>>29973962
You really have no idea do you?
>>
File: arguing with holes woman.jpg (239 KB, 647x1080) Image search: [Google]
arguing with holes woman.jpg
239 KB, 647x1080
>>29974007
>>he thinks I'm a woman
never said that
>>He thinks I'm defending women
you are
>>He makes these threads and riddles them with feminazi pastas so he can argue a Strawman with someone who he actually agrees with
i'm not OP
>He is ready and willing to scream like a sperg and post devientart fetish comics to make a nonexistent point
I'm not screaming and that's one of many i posted, both the image and the post re just to trigger you further
>He does this FOR FREE
so do you
>>
>>29974129
Point as to where I defended women. Also why would anyone be triggered by cheesy bdsm shit? That looks like the garbage a poo in the loo posts on imagefap.
>>
Yes, women were more than able to pull their weight during WW2 as part of the Red Army. I don't know if they were better than men but judging by a Nobel prize winning book by Alexievich they were as motivated. They were able to take wounded off the battlefield, they were able to carry arty rounds for a good distance (hundreds of meters or several km? don't remember) for hours on end (maybe days, don't remember), participated in cavalry charges on tanks, etc. It's not just propaganda, the book was forbidden for publishing during soviet times for showing fuckups of the Red Army apparently.

Are women good soldiers in the US army? I dunno, depends on how motivated they are. Probably not very motivated.
>>
>>29967524
And YPG has 50.000 fighters and SAA has female units. And still solider for solider ISIS is better than both of them. No meter what people want to believe physical strength is critical for front line soldiers and men simply have better genetics in that regard. There are roles women can do better than men in the army but all of them are in support role.
>>
>>29974254
>Yes, women were more than able to pull their weight during WW2 as part of the Red Army.

To be fair alot of them were "secretaries" of lucky officers.
>>
>>29974254
>able to carry arty rounds for a good distance
>(hundreds of meters or several km?don't remember) for hours on end
>(maybe days, don't remember

the problem here is you don't remember the critical details.

> Red Army

Red army of WWII hardly comparable to modern U.S Military, for starters, Russian conscripts were drawn from everywhere with very little standards, victory in numbers doctrine

U.S military doctrine today relies on each and every soldier being his own disciplined, well trained fighting soldier, something the Red Army learned in the field.

We don't have that option, we have to send you to a battlefield and expect you to know and be trained enough to handle ANY situation thrown at you - that raises the standard required to be an effective soldier in the modern military.

If you're told to carry ammo cans 200m and you collapse after 100m and have to have a rest, you're becoming a detriment for every second you're not moving, bullets aren't going to stop coming in that time and if even ONE person dies because your body physically wasn't up to the task expected of you, that's on you - not to say it doesn't happen to men, it does, but it's significantly worse.
>in pic related

Using NZ army (cuz it's where I am) studies, you can see, even WITH lower standards for serving soldiers women STILL have extremely high attrition rates.

And btw these are army standards, the chart shows failure rates across all branches (air force, navy, army) so women are failing even the easier standards of the Air Force and Navy EVEN WITH the lowest standards across all branches.
>>
File: female_attrition.png (49 KB, 626x589) Image search: [Google]
female_attrition.png
49 KB, 626x589
>>29974351
>pic
>>
>>29974351
>victory in numbers doctrine
>le russia used Human Waves maymay

go prep the bull, burger
>>
>>29974361
>implying Russia didn't lose the most numbers of people during the war
>implying they didn't force civilians to help build Kursk defences
>implying Russia didn't ask every 18+ yearold to serve regardless of literacy even from the beginning.
>>
>>29974254
You need to remember, little Olga who grew up doing farmwork her whole life is going to have a very different work ethic that Tiffany the middle-class selfie whore.
>>
>>29974376
this is also the case for YPG women people love bringing up.

Cindy from Beverly hills and her investment banker father is hardly comparable to some chick growing up with bombs dropping and war around her 24/7 and she's been shooting AKs since she was 4.
>>
>>29974376
>Tiffany the middle-class selfie whore.

And Tiffany is going to decide to Enlist and choose infantry?

Completely irrelevant

Betty Lue who wanted to be the son daddy never had is who we are actually taking about.

But Women in the Red army OVERWHELMINGLY were used in support positions. Cooks, Staff, and Medical personal.

And quiet a few were "secretaries" of higher level officers.

They did serve in combat as sneaky snipers. Pilots and alot of the Anti aircraft crews.

and quite of few of them were undermined by male officers and subjected to Sexual harrasment or just plain raped.

They were not every told to go take that trench with their PPSh.

They did however kill alot of nazi's from a couple hundred meters, Shoot down alot of nazi planes, and did harrassment bombing at night(which was VERY important because it robbed the nazi's of sleep making tired franz easier to skewer on a the end of a nugget the following day.)
>>
>>29974051
Battle of Mogadishu. You think some bitch can manage the Mogadishu Mile?
>>
>>29974452
Except they did participate in infantry charges. In fact they sometimes led them.

>>29974498
I am pretty sure some women can run 5 km with a 20 kg ruck after 12 hours of no sleep. I bet Ronda can do it right now and ippon you right after.

Thing is we are soft and entitled. Not just women, men too. Women just more so.
>>
>>29974541
>comparing Ronda Rousey whose mother is an olympic athlete to a civilian female enlisted.

refer to>
>>29974360

A person like Ronda is what we call, the exception.
you're not enlisting 100,000 Ronda Rousey's in the military, you're enlisting weak bitches because it's the only way to fill the numbers.
>>
>>29974498
>Battle of Mogadishu. You think some bitch can manage the Mogadishu Mile?

Yeah... a single mile sprint with only your rifle/ammo/plate carrier. Stopping occasionally in cover? What world do you think they can't?

Now while dragging a wounded buddy No.
>>
>>29974554
Well that's a problem with the US military atm. Enlisting weak bitches for some weird reason. Doesn't say anything about women being shit fighters. If you raise them well, you get good fighters. If you're in a total war and they're motivated, they will carry wounded off the battlefield under fire. If you lower standards for them or anyone else, you get subpar retards on the frontline. Iraqi army is male, does it make them good? No, they still suck. Eh, whatever, it's /r9k/ & /pol/ meet real life again. I dunno why I'm even here.
>>
File: Fencing manual.jpg (14 KB, 492x275) Image search: [Google]
Fencing manual.jpg
14 KB, 492x275
>>29966576
holy shit I thought that was an M14 at first, fucking womanlets. when will they learn?
>>
Man i'm glad there aren't women in our infantry, but jesus fuck this is some /r9k/ tier shit
Women overall are weaker, but not every woman is weak, just like not every man is fit to be a soldier
Stop talking in fucking absolutes you retards
>>
>>29974576
If you allow women in the military and try hold them at the same standard as men, you will have extremely high attrition rates.

also, the women who do make the cut, are already pushing close to their full potential - whilst men can push harder (See: SOF)

ONE SINGLE WOMAN passed Ranger training and STILL received extra help to push it through and ram it home, fuck taking orders from her, fuck fighting next to her.

Being diverse is great, I don't give a shit about equal women to men in a fast food joint, but when we're talking about nation defense and you fuck up the masculine hierarchy and diminish fightability.

You just can't try hold them to the same standards as men, because none will pass and then pressure mounts on the DoD to make something happen and explain why women are failing, and unfortunately the truthful answer of "physically inferior" doesn't fly, so you have to help them with lowered standards or extra chances to relive that public pressure.
>>
>>29974591
Only a sith deals in absolutes
>>
>>29967056

Absolutely adorable. Who's the blonde by the way? And is this a Scandinavian country?
>>
>>29966576
I'd say normally men have a biological advantage, with greater physical strength. But of course any woman can train to be stronger, faster and a better soldier than most male soldiers.

I'd say it depends and you can't concretely answer that question, especially because men being statistically slightly better soldiers doesnt make women bad soldiers.
>>
>>29966576
Can we keep the gender politics on /pol/? I come here to fap to guns and get away from this bullshit
>>
File: th.jpg (21 KB, 228x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
21 KB, 228x300
>>29967798
I have literally in my whole life never once been told that I need to defend women, normally people in modern countries get told that everyone is equal, normally, as I said, claiming that men have to protect women is retarded and bullshit, you're supposed to treat people like people and not separate society into the chivalrous and strong protective men and the weak and ladylike women.

If your government decides to teach you genderroles like that they can kill themselfes because this is the 21st century and people are supposed to become any person they want and not get "hardwired", as anon said, to fit such stereotypes of ages that literally spawned nothing but feminazis and actual opression with men/women.

>at least in the Anglosphere
This bitch is trying to tell me that Americans are chivalrous
>>
>>29974711
what does any of this have to do with politics
>>
>>29967983
Children with sufficient training and experience would be the perfect soldiers as they are tiny and have only a slight or no concept of moral.
>need less rations
>fit everywhere
>you can't reason with them / no corruption whatsoever
>always energized
>bite your fucking eyeballs out for a candy bar

Imagine a group of highly trained armed toddlers with knifes jumping at you

stop being a hatefag
>>
>>29973686
found the tumblrina

gi jane is a movie, not a real character.
>>
>>29974599
There are exceptions tho as with everything, so chill down anon.
>>
>>29973820
ever hear of the exception that proves the rule?
>>
Wookies are garbage, for every one that has her shit on lock there's ten retards with vaginas who can't keep their fucking legs shut
>>
>>29974755
Right.

we need to from the the /k/ breeding program and make our own /k/iller baby militia, ask /fa/ for uniform designs, I'm thinking mini-Waffen SS uniforms for their dress uniform.
>>
>>29974591
you just retrieved my faith in humanity
>>
Here's a paper published by the UK government on women in ground close combat roles
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/389575/20141218_WGCC_Findings_Paper_Final.pdf
>>
>>29974554
We are also not enlisting rambos.

There are many pride filled weaklings and fat burgerbunkers in the male militarys making everyone's lifes a pure hell.

I love pancakes.
>>
>>29974765
But the thing is there's also lots of weak ass men in the military.
>>
>>29973945
justify the cost of your integration, please

for that one of one of one of one woman, just so she can feel empowered while the men go fight and die.
>>
>>29968324
>>29973686
>>29973873
How about this
>Send all women with genetically undesirable traits (butch, ugly, jewish etc.) to be trained in frontline combat
>Most of them will die anyway
>Benefit for eugenics
At least the cute ones don't participate and this allows some equality in the military. A win/win.
>>
>>29974767
We can place ads on /b/
There's lots of infants there.
>>
>>29974781
and a weak ass lazy man is still head and shoulders above a motivated woman in this context.
>>
>>29974776
In the infantry?
>>
>>29974789
No?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>29974791
Are there weak ass women in the infantry?
Are there weak ass men in the infantry?
probably neither
But I don't understand why you guys complain about weak ass women enlisting when weak ass men do just as often.

>say lightly fried fish filets one more time
>>
>>29974801
>are there weak ass men in the infantry

The answer is yes
>>
>>29974541
>>29974554

I always have to remind myself that shes only 5'7" and 135, so if she was anything but a rifleman her full combat load would be close to her body weight.
>>
People seem to forget, (and, by that I mean people that have never served), that upwards of 85% of every single MOS in every single branch of the military DOES NOT INVOLVE COMBAT!
Women are perfectly capable of performing nearly every single one of those MOS.
This thread is a perfect example of a misogynists wet dream
>>
>>29974822
We're talking about combat roles, assume "women in military" as women in 11B or 0311

>>29974801
Weak ass man still stronger, weak ass man wont pass the training before deployment either.
>>
>>29966853
You know what's even more annoying? When some high school dropout with no propensity for arithmetic clammers on about how we have "the same thread x times a day". Is that so? Kindly back up your assertion. I am on this board more than any well adjusted person not on an ATF watchlist would admit, and yes on occasion we do have repeat threads but nothing of this subject you mongoloid.

Long story short go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29974822
They aren't as capable at all, to claim so is ignorant

Even non combat jobs are crucial, they can be extremely physical and stressful and here womens weakness and lower stamina means they will always perform worse than the men doing thr same jobs

>>29974854
They do happen but not as often as claimed, you can look at /k/ and zee threads that are always posted like the generals or image dump threads, those tend to be more cancerous than any other threads here
>>
>>29967524
You know that the majority of women's involvement in that conflict is propaganda right?
>>
File: 1459124895476.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459124895476.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>29966576

>Overwhelming majority of soldiers throughout human history were male, regardless of culture

>Surely this is just a coinicidence
>>
>>29974695
Funland I think.
>>
>>29974695
finland
>>
>>29975748
Women can only fuck 1 man to make kid, 1 man can fuck many women to make kids
Man is less valuable
>>
File: This.png (40 KB, 392x200) Image search: [Google]
This.png
40 KB, 392x200
>>29975748
>>29975795

You're actually both correct.
>>
File: marinecorpsyumi1314.jpg (166 KB, 650x894) Image search: [Google]
marinecorpsyumi1314.jpg
166 KB, 650x894
>>29968077
Not chairbound but an anime obessed manlet that is /fit/

>not trying to enlist and become the man your waifu believes you can be

Not gonna make it
>>
>>29973686

>Or any mouthbreathing dumbass marine.

Not wanting marines around during a firefight.....
Found the retard
>>
>>29966576
from my personal experience no.
>>
>>29970457
That's not what anecdotal means.
>>
File: 1361681972190.gif (380 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1361681972190.gif
380 KB, 500x427
>>29975865
rip Anastasia
;_;7
>>
I used to be sexualy harassed constantly by a female staff sergeant. She would always call me derogatory innuendos, grab my butt, and try to have sex with me. It was too much for me to handle and I eventually reclassed just so I could get away from her.
>>
>>29974567
Mogadishu mile was like 3 miles in full kit while carrying a wounded soldier while under fire while suffering from dehydration and a heatwave. Admittedly they didn't run most of the way.
>>
>>29978267
You could've had it made, but I understand. Was she pretty? I bet she was Latina too.
>>
>>29978644
I was a slick sleeve SPC at the time, so what good would hooking up with my superiors have done? The woman was okay looking, but all women look dumpy in military uniform. She wasn't Latina, either, just a plain midwestern white woman.
>>
>>29974554
Rhonda was in the Olympics, not her mother.

Her mother was the first American woman to win a World Championship in Judo.

Rhonda was the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in Judo.
>>
>>29973672
Patently false.

Throw a baby at any person, see how many don't catch it.

Protip: Zero.

Men are hardwired to protect all women, period. Potential pussy is still pussy to the reptilian brain.
>>
>>29979994
People don't let babies get thrown around because they're not autistic freaks of nature
>>
>>29966576
No. Take this video for instance: the female soldier drops her magazine (or clip,whatever you call it in America) while still clutching to her dear icecream .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vb5FGpNzsU
>>
>>29973560
ha
>>
>>29966576
I don't know about soldiering per se, but my wife can hit a man sized target out to 200 yards standing, hike 20 miles a day without bitching and knows veterinary medicine.

I think she'd fare okay.
>>
File: the-face-ua.jpg (164 KB, 595x506) Image search: [Google]
the-face-ua.jpg
164 KB, 595x506
>>29967056

That makes me really fucking angry for some reason
>>
>>29983403
Autism strikes again? Don't go shoot up a pre-school, Adam.
>>
>>29967036
See
>>29966732
>>
>>29966727
Women aren't allowed in the Legion anyway mate, they know the
>>
>>29974854
You are such an inept asshurt little cuckolded faggot that you honestly need to just sit down and seriously consider killing yourself.
>>
>>29983420

>Meme meme meme meme meme

Fuck off back to /TV/
>>
>>29966732
Have any actual sources? I really can't read a "source" when it's just a last name and a year and not an actual study.
>>
>>29974585
m1 carbines were given to people with support roles, where a full length raifu wouldn't be necessary silly anon-sama
>>
>>29970457
This is an 18+ site, my young friend.
>>
No, women in pre modern time along with children were the screamers who would alert the men to danger,This is evident in jessica lynch screaming and crying like a worthless bitch during the rescue, should of left her ass.
>>
>>29974099
Source anyone?
>>
>>29981670
>or clip,whatever you call it in America
We call it a magazine, dumbass.
>>
>>29983525
Are you retarded, you search by the last name and year too. You may find 2 or 3 extra studies, but you can figure out which one that is referring to.
>>
>>29973945
>The woman who would be are a minority of a minority.

For the amount of attention to training and nutrition you would need to pay attention to to get a female to the same standard as a male, you could get probably 10 males up to standard.

And the majority of women who would be at the male standard completely can make more money playing a sport professionally or working towards sub Olympics competition. Or on an NCAA scholarship to go to college.
>>
>>29967524
>They're on the front lines, fighting and dying just like their brothers.

Yes. For ideological and propaganda reasons.

That doesn't take away from what they're doing, but there is that angle (and it's a good one when fighting against Wahabbists).

>And it's important to remember that all men are not stronger than all women.

The vast majority are though. Women have to train to a much higher intensity to start outperforming your average male when it comes to physical strength. Women are more than capable of doing so, but they have to train harder AND recover more than a man in the same place.

I think part of the misunderstanding of people who say that women are just as strong as men, or any variation of, is that they look at Crossfit "competition" or Olympic lifting as an example of a direct comparison. If you see a jacked as fuck female athlete in Crossfit there is a 99% chance she has Trenbolone (AAS) and Clenbuterol (weight cutting) in her system or uses "off season", and Olympic lifting (Clean & Jerk, Snatch) is 90% technique (I would argue that squat is a technique lift too and point to so many people who don't train that skill doing quarter squats).
>>
>>29974554
>>comparing Ronda Rousey who is an olympic athlete to a civilian female enlisted.

FTFY
>>
>>29984343
Also want to add: Women can be just as good of a gun fighter as a man. Like Olympic lifting, that's a trainable skill/technique that anyone can learn with the right instruction and enough repetition/mileage.
>>
File: image.png (293 KB, 531x229) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 531x229
>>29966732
>greater use of physical and homicidal aggression
>>
>>29974733
where the fuck do you live? have you ever heard never hit a girl? or beaten someone up for beating a women?
>>
>>29984392
Being a "gunfighter" is more than just shooting a target well, women fall short on all the physical activities that it takes to get to the places that a soldier is needed
>>
>>29967056
Morale boosted.
>>
it would really be on a case by case basis
the only time you find it effective is when there is no other choice
>>
>>29974195
>Also why would anyone be triggered by cheesy bdsm shit?
Ask the feminazis.
>>
>>29967056
Why does this make my dick so impossibly hard?
>>
>>29973913
Was this just a standard basic training ruck march?
>>
>>29985141
Rape fantasies, dont worry, we all have them
>>
>>29984921
If 99.9% of all cases are the same you don't need to treat them separately
>>
>>29967524
>In the Philippines, a lot of women and girls died because, when fleeing, relatives chose to save a male relative over them.

That's actually the opposite. There are more women than men here.

where the fuck did you get that
>>
>>29974591
>/r9k/ is wrong
> not every woman is weak,

back to ledit, cuck
>>
>>29973913
>That dude just waltzing past at the beginning like he's at the end of a gentle stroll.
>she's staggering and falling flat on her face

Yeah, she's totally capable.
>>
>>29987465
Nice ad hominem attack, he's right though. Absolutes are retarded. My younger sister joined the Army (active duty too none of that bullshit reserve/nasty girls shit) and could rip a motherfucker's head off.

It's about society and the societal norms of what is accepted for a woman. My siblings and I grew up getting our asses beat and having to fight back against others, other women spent their lives pampered to shit and don't know the first thing to do when an ACTUAL emergency happens and not calling 911 because your key broke off in your apartment door and you can't get in.
>>
>>29987755
Its still highly doubtful she could pass the men's tests, and if she could she would only just be able to and that would be nearly her max and would represent the 1/1000 women that can do it
>>
>>29966576
How the hell can you be an effective field soldier when for one week out of every month you genetically have crippling abdominal pains?
>>
>>29987795
I also doubt she is passing any Ranger tests but the point I'm trying to make is regardless of the consequences of not being able to lift as much or run as far, there ARE women who will show the same amount of bravery, determination, and grit when it comes to completing the objective and removing threats.

But then again, every male on both sides of my family served, and both my sisters have now too (or are currently)

>tfw all your siblings and role models joined the military but youre a dumbass who got a felony stabbing the fucker who jumped your best friend
>>
>>29984392
See
>>29973913
And
>>29974773

Women fatigue faster than men
Marksmanship goes to ratshit when you're fatigued, who'd a thunk it?
>>
>>29987855
There is medication that will control the female's hormones (birth control etc etc) so the effect is almost non-existent.

My god, it's like you never actually served.
>>
>>29987887
She can have all the grit in the world but it doesn't mean she's going to perform acceptably when it comes to dragging a wounded soldier to safety
>>
>>29966584
FPBP
>>
That doesn't mean she wouldn't take a bullet trying.
>>
>>29987912
meant for
>>29987903
>>
>>29987912
That doesn't mean it would be good enough
>>
Soviet women served as snipers on the Eastern Front and quite a few also served in tank battalions or what have you. They also fought against one of the greatest armies in history so I think letting American women shoot sandniggers shouldn't be too controversial.

Then again, Slav women are 20x tougher than Western European/American women.
>>
>>29974599
We need to hold them to the same standards as men if they cant make it tough shit.
>>
>>29987931
It doesn't have to be good enough, all that matters is that she tries.

FUCK you guys are dumb.
>>
>>29966576
No. Women aren't as violent or physically capable as their male counter parts. You can do your hair or nails when your in the middle of a warzones. It doesn't appeal to them either. I've never met a girl who wanted combat. Besides negresses, women simply aren't born with a warriors heart and if they are, their biology limits them
>>
>>29988703
>She tried to shoot the sandnigger flanking her squad
>She missed and her entire squad got shot in their backs
>It's okay though, she tried her best

Fuck off you raging faggot
>>
>>29983403
I know, right? My autism flares up too, some weird part of my brain feels irked whenever is see these two.
>>
>>29988703
>all that matters is that she tries.

Nice bait, made me reply. Here's your (you).
>>
File: 1462304700975.jpg (100 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1462304700975.jpg
100 KB, 640x427
>>29973913

>comments disabled for this video

Gee I fucking wonder why.

Also it was a 12 mile ruck that took her 2 hours 45 minutes.

I could have moonwalked that faster.
>>
>>29983516
Autism creates more school shooters than any thing else.
>>
>>29988829
>He tried to shoot the sandnigger flanking her squad
>He missed and her entire squad got shot in their backs
>It's okay though, he tried his best and died for his country and his beliefs and etc whatever helps you sleep at night

But now when it's a woman it's obviously because she was a woman, which means inferior motor and shooting skills.

Y'all got me on the strength and endurance, alright, but the women I've seen in the military thus far have been nothing but upstanding and extremely intelligent people (cunts waiting to get fucked I mean)

But seriously, this "Women in military kek" meme is baseless.

Put 4,000 women through Ranger camp and see how many fail out. What a small fucking sample size to generalize the entirety of the female population.

>these two people are allergic to peanuts, and they are brown
>all brown people are allergic to peanuts
^^^ thats you
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.