[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is YPG a meme for westerners?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1454240754443.jpg (534 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454240754443.jpg
534 KB, 1920x1080
im interested in joining a group in the middle east dedicated to fighting ISIS, im aware most of them have other enemies and i would fight more than isis, but heres the real question. Would they let me fight? i feel as if these groups are recruiting westerners strictly as propaganda and that they do little fighting, so i just want to know what my best choice would be to fight in the ME
>inb4 "just join the army lol"
i cant
>>
>>29957314
ive read this from actual ypg volunteers: previous mil training is preferred. if youre a civilian, they find a job for you but it'l likely be in a rear support role
>>
>>29957314
Dude, they aren't just taking people willy-nilly. To actually be put to any kind of real use within their ranks, you're gonna have to have either military experience, (which you already said you don't), or medical training.
>>
>willingly wanting to fight alongside terrorists
>>
How do I go about doing this? It's mystery to me.
>>
If you're actually useful, and not some fago hipster, YPG will love to have you, of course you won't be taking the fight to ISIS, you'll be defending.
>>
>>29957411
>calling kurds terrorists
holy shit, i didn't realize al-Assad could afford to pay people to shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>29957411
Turk detected
>>
File: 1455948924754.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455948924754.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
all i want to do is remove isis and kebab and die in a blaze of glory, my wish will never be fulfilled
>>
>>29957442
>die in a blaze of glory
Go to Detroit and start doing hits on gangbangers, i guarantee you you'll get that "Blaze of glory" eventually, and you'll actually help people.
>>
File: 1430692329385.jpg (1001 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1430692329385.jpg
1001 KB, 2048x1536
>>29957314
>Would they let me fight?
Yes.
>>29957335
>if youre a civilian, they find a job for you but it'l likely be in a rear support role
Only if you're incompetent. Be cool, learn Kurdish, don't be a social media whore, and ask to go to the front. They will send you.
>>29957412
Currently you sit tight and wait for Turkey to stop being dicks and making the Iraq KRG be dicks by not allowing anyone or thing over the KRG/Syrian border.
>>29957413
>you'll be defending
until the next offensive

So a bunch of /k/ommandos including myself are planning to head on over. Things were going well until the border issues mentioned above so we're now sitting tight and waiting for it to resolve itself as they have done in the past (this has happened before).

If any of you are seriously interested, create a new email, something like riseup or even gmx -not gmail- and install Mozilla Thunderbird and hook it up with PGP, here's the windows guide:
https://securityinabox.org//en/guide/thunderbird/windows
And hit us up on [email protected], be sure to attach the PGP key!

(You'll need to do this to contact The Lions of Rojava anyway)

>pic is the rifle and gear of a previous /k/ommando and volunteer
>"this machine removes kebab"
>>
File: [email protected] (73 KB, 1880x226) Image search: [Google]
Konholiday@gmx.com.jpg
73 KB, 1880x226
>>29957935
>>
>>29957335
>previous mil training
>>29957346
>have to have either military experience

Are neither of you familiar with Abu Hajaar?

Clearly only one of the guys on his truck had actual military experience, and even then he was clearly trained by fellow sandmen.

A guy who has gone through a US based CCW class likely has better training than anyone who made it through boot for any sandman army.
>>
>>29958048
>Are neither of you familiar with Abu Hajaar?
Its fucked that not only will Abu and his kind be watching your back they will also be the ones giving orders.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.