[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The farther east a gun's place of origin, the less rational
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: gun map.png (48 KB, 1172x562) Image search: [Google]
gun map.png
48 KB, 1172x562
How accurate is this?
>>
File: 1458459598741.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1458459598741.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>29954586
>>
It's disturbing that some people's perception and conclusions are based entirely off of memes.
>>
>>29954662
Of all the threads I see on /k/, the most trolled and the least quality ones are about Russian guns, with the next most trolled being about Czech guns, then German/Austrian, Italian, and then American. Explain why owners of foreign guns get worse the farther east you go.
>>
>>29954680
You first need to prove that they do. Your claim means nothing without some facts to back it up, I don't care about your autistic observations.
>>
>>29954730
This isn't a science class. If you have been around /k/ for more than a day, you'll be able to observe the trend for yourself.
>>
>>29954680
>He doesn't shitpost pro Glock memes even though he doesn't own one

People troll 1911 threads all the time, including myself.

t. 1911 owner
>>
>>29954765
So you have no evidence for your stupid theory then. Nice thread.
>>
>>29954586
if you keep going east eventually you end up back in ar-15 land
>>
File: literally-wat.png (2 MB, 2048x1101) Image search: [Google]
literally-wat.png
2 MB, 2048x1101
>>29954586
Made in Oregon.

>the west coast will defend this
>>
>>29955377
No. It is our great shame. It took us seriously 3 years to sell one that we had. It was the holy grail of sales, never mind that we didn't make any money on it. It was just amazing to see it gone.
>>
>>29955952
>>29955377
later this week I'm buying a M100
>>
>>29955952
Probably the best thing to do with them is to decommission them, then sell them as movie props for low-budget sci-fi movies.

>>29955972
Why? Do they even work? I mean can 22lr even cycle a gun so poorly conceived?
>>
>>29954586
Asia is really the root of all shitposting. The closer you get to Asia, the more shitposting.
>>
>It's fucked but we can fix it
Please someone save me from this godless swamp
>>
It's not about eastwarndess in itself, it's about proximity to Australia in an eastward direction. The international date line seems to be some sort of barrier that protects the Pacific coast of the Americas.
>>
except for the two poles, every point on the earth's surface is both east and west of every other point on earth...just sayin'.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.