[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought a sig p250 sub compact for 300, good deal or bad deal ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1080x1920
I bought a sig p250 sub compact for 300, good deal or bad deal ?
>>
>>29954057
Great deal, how many mags and what Cal.
>>
>>29954057
Used? Yes.
New? YES!

Prepare for 50+ posts of people telling you how you bought the worst semi-auto ever made. The P250 is a good pistol.
>>
>>29954057
It's a DA only hammer fired 320.

It's DA pull, is the best smoothest there is but it's still a DA pull will gives the user now opportunity to pull one direction or another when firing. It's a reliable gun and should be good to practice your fundamentals with.

As for the deal you got, I don't think you got screwed or anything.
>>
p250 is good if you can adapt to shooting a double action trigger.

I wouldn't personally buy one, but I wouldn't knock anyone who did
>>
>>29954121
Just one mag and one box.
>>29954123
Why is do people think sig is horrible ?
I mean you have to squez the trigger ALL the way back, but that's the only thing I don't like.
>>29954161
I'm used to the trigger on the sd9ve, comparing the two at the range yesterday I thought it was easier to shoot the sd9ve.

Anyways thanks you guys, I bought it off some cholo dude I know. It's not stolen thank god.
>>
>>29954121
Sorry forgot to tell you it's a .40.
>>
>>29954333
>Why is do people think sig is horrible ?
People don't like the P250 because it has a DAO hammer-fired firing system. You have to actually know how to shoot guns to be able to hit anything while working with a DAO trigger. Most people on gun forums can't shoot guns. Hence, they hate the gun and blame others for their own faults.
>>
>>29954343
Now it all makes sense
>>
>>29954123
Mine had reliability issues, trigger sucked too. YMMV
>>
>>29954123
>The P250 is a good pistol.
It didn't pass LE trials for duty use.
>>
>>29954057
ehhhhhhhhh in .40 kind of a meh deal. Shoulda tried to argue down to 250, it's an unpopular gun in a meh caliber.
>>
>>29954057
Dude you've got weed on your shorts
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.