[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway I can learn British Army training online? Want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: _87036908_army-0834.jpg (146 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
_87036908_army-0834.jpg
146 KB, 976x549
Is there anyway I can learn British Army training online?

Want to know about tactics, procedure for ordering in air strikes, standard kit, what soldiers shout to each other when the see an enemy, throw a grenade ect.

It's for when I act out operator fantasies in my head.
>>
>>29953966
Just join the reserves.
>>
DONT BE A BOON
BIN THAT SPOON
>>
>>29953989
/thread
>>
>>29954005
Top Kek
>>
>>29953966
>NBC protection
>Hood on top of helmet
>no gloves
Why?
>>
>>29954019
Brits and SAS have a fascination with gas masks.
>>
>>29954019

To be spooky
>>
File: Korpisoturi.jpg (844 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
Korpisoturi.jpg
844 KB, 1500x2000
>>29954029
>>29954040
Gas masks are lovely, but the lads in OP's image have inadequate protection. They're not even wearing gloves.
>>
>>29954052
For some reason Britain replaced the S10 with the Scott GSR despite Avon being the producer of masks for Britain for the previous 70 years or so...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvHoQwZGfjI
>>
>>29953966
Totally. I went to boot camp online.

WWW.semperfi.com
>>
>>29954248
Scott GSR could probably halal certify their product
>>
>>29953966
First off you need to get off 4chins because this is an 18+ website

secondly rather than be a lazy pos go out and actually join the army or reserves rather than being glued to your chair 24/7 and your eyes fixed on the computer screen
>>
>>29955765

If I tell people I'm in the reserves they'll just think I'm a wannabe instead of a full time operator.
>>
>>29955856
Better than most civies who sit on their arse 24/7 infront of a fucking office desk

I'd go reserve if I was you. Training is piss easy, they're heavily requesting people to rejoin the reserves so you'll most likely pass out, you get a lot of fucking money for it and you only have to do two-three weeks annually max
>>
>>29956069
>lot of fucking money for it

How much for reserve SAS vs reserve army?
>>
>>29953966
>i wanna do army training online
>military training
>online

god damnit youth of today.

mfw cod is basic
>>
>>29955856
>Not wanting to join reserves because people will not think he is a full time operator
>Wants to sit on his ass reading online combat manuals
>Operator
>>
>>29956105
>How much for reserve SAS vs reserve army?
If money is the motivator then the SAS reserves are not for you, certainly not worth the time spent training in your own time to how much the army pays.
>>
>>29956105
No idea about about Reserve SAS pay because I barely know shit about them but TA\Reservist pay is almost similar to Reg, just a couple grand less.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.