[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you use those fancy holographic optical sights on any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: AR2-3.jpg (69 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
AR2-3.jpg
69 KB, 1024x768
Do any of you use those fancy holographic optical sights on any of your rifles or do you think they're pointless?
>>
File: Taurus-Raging-Judge-Magnum_001.jpg (91 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Taurus-Raging-Judge-Magnum_001.jpg
91 KB, 600x400
>>29953831
They are better on handguns
>>
File: DSC_3534.jpg (1 MB, 1735x1152) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3534.jpg
1 MB, 1735x1152
>eotech
>fancy
you're either over 40 or you just don't shoot very much.
>>
>>29953872
I don't shoot much, no.
Not as much as I'd like.
I'm attempting to move somewhere with money I've saved up and purchase some property I can shoot on regularly.
>>
File: dickgrips.jpg (58 KB, 457x400) Image search: [Google]
dickgrips.jpg
58 KB, 457x400
>>29953872
>dickmod rails with donkey dick hanging down
>twin dicks receiver

Yep, it all checks out
>>
>>29953904
optics make it so much easier to hit what you're aiming at, it's almost cheating.

>>29953918
I'm glad you like my rifle anon.
>>
>>29953918
Keymod is still better than shitty quad rails
>>
>>29955236
M lok is still better than Sam's Club shelving
>>
>>29953872
Eotech is the guns equivalent of a Prada handbag.
>>
>>29955263
What would be a good substitute? I'm wanting to get a holographic optic for my AR
>>
>>29955274
Get a red dot instead. Aimpoint makes the best offerings.
>>
they're real good optics, but i'll never spend half or more of my rifles worth on optics. Would rather buy ammo or a new gun.
>>
>>29955263
>Eotech is the guns equivalent of a Prada handbag.

do you shitpost like this all day? You were in another thread whining about overly expensive red dots the same way.
>>
>>29955387
>produce a non-magnifying piece of glass with a laser
>costs about $20 in materials and labor to get this far
>add another $10 in materials and labor to weather-seal it
>charge $600+ for it
Guccitech fags will never be able to defend this.
>>
>>29956178
>make up numbers out of thin air

Sure bro, and S&B scopes only take $40 dollars to manufacture. Obviously the whole optics industry is a giant rip and we should all just make our own optics with some glass and lasers.
>>
>>29953839
No they arent, not even close.
>>
>>29956178

The more poors complain about the prices of shit, the more units are sold to people that don't get paid hourly.
>>
>>29955274

Get an aimpoint instead. PRO, micro T1/T2, or Comp M4
>>
>>29956178
By that measure, Trijicon is worth it, given how expensive tritium is.
>>
>>29956449
>literally an isotope of hydrogen
>occurs naturally in WATER, one of the most plentiful compounds found in nature
>charge $1200 for lamps filled with water
Oh-kay.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.