[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pepper spray
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 540x540
I feel like pepper spray is an underdiscussed topic on /k/
Anyone who has been sprayed will tell you how it can incapacitate anybody. It makes breathing harder and seeing impossible.
Combine that with the pain, and one fat sjw feminist could win against 5 beefcake chads.
>>
>>29949972
But with a gun I could win against way more
>>
File: DSCF0326.jpg (632 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0326.jpg
632 KB, 1600x1200
I think I'd rather shoot the perps in the face. That's just me though.
>>
>>29949978
>>29949985
First shot win scenario.
You can't shoot shit after getting maced.
>>
>>29949993
I bet you I could
>>
Anything but bear mace or a stun gun with serious juice will make anyone hyped on adrenaline just about 5x more angry at you.
>>
Pocket-sized aerosol sprays are as dangerous to the user as they are to the perp. Need to get the big liquid-stream cans in order to get a reasonable range and not gas yourself and most people will only carry them a couple times before they become inconvenient and are left at home.
>>
>>29949997
You've obviously never been maced
>>
>>29950007
gel ones vastly improved the design
>>
>>29949972
got maced once by a mugger a few years back. i doubt i could have shot him even if i had a gun in all honesty
>>
pepper spray is the best self defense if you're in a country with overbearing gun laws.
>>
>>29950024
>Implying I won't just mag dump through the tears and pain
>>
>>29950225
>Implying you're fucking superman and not a fat NEET with a gun collection
>>
have been maced, wasn't that bad.
you might get a little fucked up but you could definitely still kick someone's ass or shoot them after getting sprayed
>>
Pepper spray?

Don't you mean... Bear spray?
:^)
>>
>>29950272
>Implying that stops me from blindly mag dumping
>>
>>29950291
Chemical billy is different. Way different.
>>
>>29950325
what does the military use?
got sprayed so I could get sent tad to security, the whole spray/fight through thing was a complete joke.
>>
>>29950296
Most bear spray is made to emit a noise with it to fuck with bears.

Chances of survival against a bear are infinately better with bear mace opposed to a gun
>>
>>29950291
If you can even breath after being hit with pepper spray, then you've been hit with some faggot stuff.
Trust me on this.
If you're dealing with the real stuff, you think you're all big, but then your lungs fucking collapse on you and your eyes start to do their best to eject themselves from their sockets.

It's not about will power. Your body will ignore your commands and take over.

Real shit will fuck you up.
>>
>>29950356
This.
When i got maced i was a snotting, slobbering, crying mess and i couldn't breathe. My nose, mouth, eyes and sinuses all evacuated and felt like they were on fire.

Real mace fucks your shit up. No way you're fighting anyone after that
>>
>>29950349
It's also much stronger than the kind rated as acceptable vs humans, which may have been what he was hinting at.
>>
>>29950387
So, anon, what did you get maced for?
>>
>>29950438
Bystander at a robbery. Shit was crazy man, couldn't see for a day even after eye drops
>>
>>29950431
Much bigger charges if you use bear mace vs human mace on someone. It causes permanate damage on people
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.