[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would a pump water gun like in this picture suffice to stop an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
Would a pump water gun like in this picture suffice to stop an attacker if it was filled with pepper spray?
>get a real weapon
It's a question. I'm not asking for advice.
>>
>>29949757
Fuck, that might not be a bad idea.

I've always thought about filling one with like VX and trying it out.

I'd imagine pepper spray would work through. Get one of the high powered ones for extra stoppin' powah
>>
Unless you get one of those guys that's immune to pepperspray
>>
>>29949757
Honestly? Yeah, that should probably work. Come to think of it, super soakers are like the perfect fucking weapon for unleashing horrific shit on people..
>>
>>29949860
not if it can melt plastic....
>>
get a real gun pleb
>>
>>29949870
Well duh, but you could always make a few easy modifications with rubbber and PVC if that was a concern.
>>
>>29949757
my concern would be that waterguns usually leak after use. youll get that irritant solution all over your hands
>>
>>29949889
Reinforce the points of attachments with rubber bushings to create a seal.

Most of these things are probably assembled on a series of machines, which means they should be relatively easy to take apart.

Couldn't we take one apart, replace the hosing with either rubber hosing or proper pipe instead of plastic, make sure it runs all the way through, then make sure the reservoir has a solid seal on it. Probably best bet to get one of the guns that has a reservoir that detaches and has a cap so you can fill without removing.

Could probably even go further and rig an air compressor to it to get high pressure in the hosing and get some nice range off it.

For home defense of course...
>>
ITT: /k/ weaponizes water guns
>>
>>29949757
Just use hot sauce, OP. The only thin you have to worry about is clogging of the jet and internal tubes, which is fixed by using an all liquid hot sauce with a bit of water mixed in.
>>
>>29949964
...so a pressure washer then.
>>
File: 1462574515711.gif (2 MB, 504x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462574515711.gif
2 MB, 504x1080
>>29949757
Nope: I got jumped by two niggers armed with mace and a taser; this did not stop me from drawing my knife and stabbing one of them, which resulted in both running away. Pepper spray is bullshit and ineffective against a determined combatant such as myself. By the way, my black friends give me huge props for going hard and "sticking" one of the fools who attacked me, and told me I should've killed both instead of letting them escape, but, hey, I prevented them from robbing me and it was around the corner from a crowded bus stop in the middle of the fucking afternoon. #worldstar
>>
>>29950105
Almost, but not quite that large of a compressor. I was thinking more like a small one used for filling tires in your driveway, and pressurizing the entire reservoir.

Tons of range, but less shots.
>>
>>29950115
>my nigger friends

And your opinion is shit.
>>
File: 1414455342898.jpg (62 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1414455342898.jpg
62 KB, 400x400
>>29949757
First of all, you're a retarded faggot. Second of all, you should make the tank look like a scope if you're going to do this.
>>
>>29950115
It was probably that cheap shit pepper spray that couldn't hurt a cat.

Military or police grade stuff will fuck you up.
>>
>>29949757
Okay, all joking aside.....

NO.

Water guns do not disperse in an effective way to deploy pepper spray. Maybe if you got them right in the eye, sure, but why not just use a proper can of OC spray? Water guns have low range and low power.
>>
>>29950115
Was it difficult to stab someone? What kind of knife did you have at the time?
>>
>>29949757
>pepper spray
Step your game up, do >>29949886 and fill the shit with bleach or other nasty stuff
>>
File: bokergemini.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bokergemini.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>29950442
All opinions are shit; only facts matter.

>>29950468
They obviously had low-grade cheap pepper spray (and the taser literally felt like a joybuzzer). I've been hit with REAL military-grade CS spray (and real tasers) in the Army, and, honestly, even the good stuff wasn't really that bad... if you're not a bitch and can actually keep your cool while in pain. Meanwhile, one of my less-than-combat-effective friends got hit a little bit in the eye by some of the cheap pepper spray and just about totally lost his shit, but he was still able to drive effectively after a few agonizing moments of getting a grip.

>>29950496
It felt fucking *GREAT* -- like making the first cut on a Thanksgiving turkey, when you stick the point of the blade deep into the breast before slicing. I swear to kek I could feel the flesh part to either side of the metal. It was like sex. I stuck him right in the kidney, too. IMMEDIATELY after this, I decided AGAINST twist-lift-repeat due to the time of day, location, and fact that I might not be able to catch the other one, who was a few feet away. So, instead, I pulled the blade out and brandished it right in front of their eyes, wet with blood, and they ran. I took particular joy watching through the eye they didn't hit as they ran away, a small, horizontal dab of blood forming in the white t-shirt of the one I'd stabbed in the kidney.

It turns out that a clean in-and-out stab the kidney is not *immediately* fatal; I hoped to myself that he went into toxic shock after running down the block and to somewhere "safe," where he would no doubt taste a terrible taste on his tongue and succumb to an extremely high fever before hopefully dying.

I used pic related -- Boker Gemini Black Police Model Folder -- which is one of my favorite knives. It's my EDC (although I swapped it out for a while with something cheaper that wasn't involved in any crazy shit... until I was quite certain that it had blown over). Never forget those faces.
>>
>>29949757
Can I put a MFT Battlelink Minimalist on it?
>>
>>29950151
sound like fun till you get a bomb of pressurized plastic shrapnel and pepper spray in your face
>>
>>29949757
Why not just use a real can of pepper spray? It will shoot farther than a squirt gun. It operates at higher pressures than the squirt gun can.
>>
File: 1462536646565.jpg (508 KB, 4450x2425) Image search: [Google]
1462536646565.jpg
508 KB, 4450x2425
>>29950839
>>
>>29949757
Get it filled with wasp RAID instead and finish the inside off with DEET and bleach.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.