[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/omrades, /lit/ here. I just read a book pertaining to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1455078540095.gif (2 MB, 345x199) Image search: [Google]
1455078540095.gif
2 MB, 345x199
Hey /k/omrades, /lit/ here.
I just read a book pertaining to the military, and I was wondering.
How many of you slept with a superior officer while on duty?
>>
>>29949320
I was an LT in the Navy. I slept with a few female ensigns on the water front. So I only fucked down.
>>
Are people in k really from the force, or just basement dwellers with access to things they shouldn't have in the first place?
>>
>>29949748
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

BASEMENT DWELLER LIVES MATTER TOO
>>
>>29949748
Yes but also yes. You meet all kinds down here.
>>
>>29949355

if you're not on duty and they didn't report to you, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>29949748
Milfags, cops and civvies, both guns and noguns.
>>
>>29949814
>>29949777
So are they virgins? Or goodie two shoes?
They never slept with someone higher while enlisted?
>>
>>29949938

or maybe people who are higher ranked than you are pretty much all dudes and you don't swing that way.

civilian poontang tends to be hotter and better quality and leads to less weirdness at work.
>>
>>29949952
I have a fetish that my superior officer would use me to do dirty things to her.
>>
File: Anon bangs his Drill Instructor.png (91 KB, 739x1242) Image search: [Google]
Anon bangs his Drill Instructor.png
91 KB, 739x1242
>>29949320
There was this story from a little while back.
>>
>>29950216
Noice, anymore?

What about you guys getting your juniors to do things with you?
>>
>>29950216
um, I'm gonna need moar
>>
Fucked an E4 as a W2. No ragrets
>>
>>29950891
story?
>>
>>29950216
Why did you leave us hanging you motherfucker?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.