[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New York politicians should be jailed for treason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (2 MB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 294x294
I have a New York State concealed weapons permit. Prior to the safe act it was a life long permit. Now it has to be renewed every 5 years. Here's a breakdown of the new renewal process:
http://www.tenxshootingclub.com/2014/12/safe-act-pistol-permit-renewals/

Wtf? Cuomo should be hung from a tree.
>>
>>29946333
Once laws become unjust and no longer represent the will of the people, it becomes your duty to ignore them, and if necessary, cap a motherfucker.
>t. George Washington
>>
I've been carrying for months without a permit. Not NY, but my state is required to get you your permit within 2 months. Its been 3 since I submitted my paperwork. Nobody notices. Wish I had a smaller pocket sized gun but I imagine it'd be difficult to get any handgun in NY. If its worth it to you to carry, the danger to you is greater than the legal trouble you'd be in if you got caught.
>>
File: Play Time is Ogre.jpg (75 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
Play Time is Ogre.jpg
75 KB, 400x390
>All of NYC should be napalmed

Fix'd.
>>
The easiest way to get around needing a permit is to live in a state that has no restrictions on what funs you can buy.

>tfw Mainefag and can buy what the fuck I want when I want
>>
I'm actually thinking of moving to NYC and I have guns and a CC permit from another state, I don't necessarily want a Cc from NY but if I wanna bring my guns with me how hard is it to get them so I can still legally have my guns in my home in NYC? Or what's the process even?
>>
>>29947048
Depending on what you own you're probably fucked, desu. Better off living in a nearby state and commuting.
>>
>>29947048
You have to apply to the NYPD for a permit.
>>
Rope is cheap OP. Go start a revolution.
>>
>>29946333
So go and hang him. Whats stopping you?
>>
File: NY Logic.jpg (349 KB, 1189x803) Image search: [Google]
NY Logic.jpg
349 KB, 1189x803
>>29946333
>>
File: NYS Assault Rifle.jpg (598 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
NYS Assault Rifle.jpg
598 KB, 3264x2448
>>
>>29947048
How cucked would you like to be?

http://newyorkcityguns.com/getting-a-nyc-handgun-permit/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.