[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a slight problem.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 1462953214936-k.png (19 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
1462953214936-k.png
19 KB, 381x400
/k/, I have a problem.
>be me
>living with family in the middle arkansas near a confirmed meth house
>family has small Yorkie they love a lot
>meth house also has 10 muts they let loose
>start to fear for the Yorkie after I see the trash muts running around with a full sized rabbit in their mouth
>the dogs don't have any tags so step-dad shoots one of them in hopes it would keep them away
>meth heads acquire even more dogs now
>today they attacked that yorkie

what do I do /k/?
>>
>>29945532
Keep your dog inside until the neighbor dogs "mysteriously disappear" and keep repeating the process until necessary
>>
>>29945545
>Keep your dog inside until the neighbors "mysteriously disappear" and keep repeating the process until necessary
FTFY
>>
>>29945532
meth labs have a strange tendency to burn down
would be a shame if some you did sped the process up a little
and i'm sure the local LEOs would be super upset
>>
Sit on your back porch with an AR and let them come. Then dump the bodies outside the meth house.
>>
>>29945555
Kek. That works too

Or just call the cops. Daily. It's a known lab right? Just call every day.
>>
>>29945582
I personally met the narcotics detective while doing some cleanup work and he said they know about it, even though I have never seen or heard them do anything about it.
>>
>>29945615
Well you know what to do
>>
>>29945532
Fucking shame how quickly a fire can get out of control, isn't it?
>>
>>29945532
Thought the cartels cornered the meth trade.

Wtf?
>>
>>29945568
>>29945633
kek
Do it OP
burn it down
down to the gwon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-M4WXov2lM
>>
Hope your pup is good op.
>>
>>29945691
Meth is like weed, sure there are gigantic cartels exporting tons and tons a year but there's always room for a ma and pa organization. Provided you don't get gone by a gang that wants to expand or doesn't appreciate someone cutting in.
>>
>>29945734
Pupper is alright, family took him to vet
>>
>>29945532
OP you will need:

>A glass bottle large enough to hold a liter or two, and a secure lid
>A rock or a bolt
>a quarter liter of gasoline
>a quarter liter of oil
>A rag soaked in oil and gas
>some kind of lighter.

Put the liquids and the bolt or something in the bottle and close it up, wrap the rag on tight around the neck.

Pretty sure you can figure out the rest of the instructions.
>>
>>29945879
I thought some recipes called for some soap bar shavings in the fuel mixture to help it stick.
>>
>>29945879
Is the bolt to break the glass?
>>
>>29945615
They're building a larger case, either on them or their distributor.

They'll get gone soon, operator. Show patience.
>>
>>29946002
no it's to check for anomolies.

>>29945967
I guess you could do that, or maybe chunks of styrofoam.
>>
>>29946025
probably this
busting some street level meth dealer wont stop shit
>>
>>29945532
yorkies are great little dogs, they kill rats and vermin and love to play. you've got guns, you see those dogs about don't just shoot one, shoot them all. meth labs don't like heat, complain to the police as well. meth heads don't like lead, if they get uppity then fucking shoot them. i don't know what self-defense laws are like there but familiarize yourself with them and if one of those niggers comes through your gate then don't stop shooting until that motherfucker stops living.

i fucking hate criminals. i have had to deal with them far too many times.
>>
>>29945532
When i was a kid a bunch of dogs from the neighbor got into the chicken coop, so we drove around killing every loose dog we saw and put them in the back of the truck. Then he had me go door to door telling the neighbors to come get their dogs.

Just shoot the mongrels when they come in your yard.
>>
>>29946101
He is my dad, sorry i left that out.
>>
File: chrisfarley.jpg (16 KB, 233x270) Image search: [Google]
chrisfarley.jpg
16 KB, 233x270
Why isn't every single person in this thread telling OP to call animal control immediately?

Bunch of idiots sidling OP with ridiculous liability and horrendous criminal charges.

The dogs have no tags, are not leashed and are not supervised. There is no way there isn't a city ordinance that can be used to take them all. Call police and call animal control.

Fuck is wrong with you all? You too, OP, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1439428248468.jpg (13 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
1439428248468.jpg
13 KB, 246x205
>>29945532
Fellow arkansan! But yeah. Like others said, keep pupper inside and go on crusade against mutts.
>>
>>29946588
>city ordinance
>city
>big daddy government telling you what to do with your dogs is OK
When the untagged feral starving puppers cross your property line Dow what your PA already started. Perfectly legal and I'm assuming the meth faggot don't really care and are just using the free pound fighting pitbulls as a proximity alarm for their meth shack.

It sure would be a shame if a competing methlab showed up and burned their place to the ground wouldn't it.
>>
File: Gun kata.gif (2 MB, 460x202) Image search: [Google]
Gun kata.gif
2 MB, 460x202
You ever watch John Wick?

Yeah, do that.
>>
File: 1323393780085.jpg (33 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
1323393780085.jpg
33 KB, 500x356
>>29946636
The whole reason such ordinances exist is so that you can leverage them to your benefit, you dumb statist junior high student fuckup.

Let's see
>get in a shooting war with methhead criminal neighbors actively scoffing the law
>or just call animal control

Yeah, let's start shooting our way out of the problem.

What the fuck happened to /k/? This kind of shit used to be suggested sarcastically with obvious joviality, now you halfwits aren't even joking, you're actually telling OP to shoot 25 dogs and burn a house full of people down.
>>
>>29946732
Times have changed. Either change with them or get left behind in the ashes.
>>
>>29946732
>calling someone statist
>because they know unincorporated rural Arkansas doesn't have leash laws and breed bans to let statist cucks like you fuck with people who don't match to their drum.
You can shoot wild dogs. OPs dad already did so and no one apparently have a shit. Repeat until joint DEA-sheriff raid solves the problem for good.
>>
>>29946039
>no it's to check for anomolies.

Kek
>>
Well here in Finland we had a number of cases where unknown people left poisoned pieces of sausage lying around.

They haven't told what poison they used, but using rat poison, glass or strong base might work.
>>
>>29947068
Antifreeze works best.
Terrible death for the animals though I always feel aweful
>>
File: 1463182545341.jpg (89 KB, 674x476) Image search: [Google]
1463182545341.jpg
89 KB, 674x476
Treat them the same way you'd treat fluffies
>>
>>29947151

Sort of, a lot of antifreeze manufacturers are removing the ethylene glycol which is what makes it so tasty. Make sure you get an antifreeze with that in it still.
>>
OP here, I plan on offing the rest by baiting them into the middle of the field. Also on a side note
>was doing a bit of practice shooting
>meth heads start shooting as well
>take no mind to it until I see dirt getting kicked up onto my land from them shooting it

Fuck those people
>>
>>29945532
Remove meth heads
>>
>>29946039
I've heard adding a bit of dawn dishsoap makes it harder to put out or something. This true?
>>
>>29945532
Call the ATF on the meth heads
>>
>>29946588

because everyone posting here wants to be featured in a le funny /k/ screencap, so they're posting stupid ideas.
>>
File: 1459627144675.png (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459627144675.png
64 KB, 200x200
>>29947289
>>
Gonna wait for night to come in before I start operation doggo
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.