[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the gun community mostly made up by edgy fags and people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1448754651629.gif (953 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1448754651629.gif
953 KB, 480x320
Why is the gun community mostly made up by edgy fags and people of lower intelligence?! Most are so haste in firearms tactics and philosophy its something to cringe about... Do level headed libertarian gun owners even exist?
>>
>>29942678
No, especially not you.

Retard.
>>
Do you even know what loud minority/silent majority is or how it works?
>>
>>29942734
Yes. I understand that. I'm often lost wondering how big or small the silent majority really is...
>>
>>29942759
I think you probably spend more time focusing on a group that you dislike so that it seems like a bigger issue than it is. One bad impression is worth five good ones in just about every walk of life
>>
>>29942798
Maybe you are right... I think under the political circumstances and the raw lack of true freedom narrows my mind to such people.
>>
>>29942734
Came here to post this.

Retards only seem like the majority because they can't help but scream the loudest.
>>
>>29942678
you posted that gif and then asked your question. seriously?
>>
File: crab.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>29943509
No. I asked my question then posted that gif. My only gif.
>>
>developing your understanding of gun owners based on observations of /k/
>mfw

When you hear about that "3 million guns owned by civilians in the usa" or whatever the figure is, most of those people are hunters/sport shooters who have a small collection of long guns and maybe a few handguns.

The second largest group is home defenders/ccwers/competition shooters, who have a collection predominantly of handguns or a few 3-gun setups.

The third largest majority would be collectors, such as guys like hickok (to name a obvious choice). These guys have walk-in closets full of guns. they usually also fall into the categories above, and are typically self-proclaimed gun enthusiasts. Could also include independent gun show vendors, etc.

The rest are divided into splinter groups such as mall ninjas, slavaboos, gang bangers, milfags, etc.

>TL;DR
Why do you think bass pro, cabela's, dick's and the rest of those box gun/outdoor stores are so prevalent? They cater to the majority of gun owners in north america.

Now, the political affiliations of the members of these groups is all across the board. You can have hunters who are classic liberals, or you can have mall ninjas who are neo-communists. How these affiliations boil down to gun proliferators v. gun grabbers it's hard to say, but ultimately I believe we can agree that whingeing on internet or becoming an SJW is no way to solve anything.
>>
>>29942678
>level-headed
>libertarian
pick one
>>
This is why I love /k

>>29943950
Okay, slave.
>>
>>29942678
>libertarian

Kek, I remember being 17.
>>
>>29943985
Retard.

If you want a libertarian paradise, go to africa: you'd love it.
>>
File: dickbird.png (699 KB, 900x645) Image search: [Google]
dickbird.png
699 KB, 900x645
>>29944075
No nigger knows freedom
>>
>>29942678
>gun community mostly made up by edgy fags and people of lower intelligence?!
thats a majority of the human race OP.

Heres your problem, once you become involved with a human or groups of humans, you eventually realize they are fucking retarded
>>
>>29944075
>libertarians move to Africa
>set up functioning society
>liberals shut them down for "white imperialism"
>>
>>29944598
This was just bait. You are right though.

>>29944616
Yep.
>>
File: images (21).jpg (6 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
6 KB, 293x172
>>29942678
I'm a libertarian gun owner.

But the way you baitworded your thread confirms you aren't one. Get fucked.
>>
File: 1463222769597.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1463222769597.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
>>29942678
>Most are so haste in firearms

nice job china, you're getting pretty good at english
>>
>>29942678
I regularly shoot with a lawyer, pharmacist, physicians and other educated people. I also shoot with welders, plumbers, railway workers and other less educated, yet professional people and a few retirees too boot.
Most are obviously conservative, Libertarian or Republican

I do not shoot with any teachers, politicians, welfare recipients, unemployed urban youths, farmers (not that any/or all farmers are), faggots or other generally democrat types.

I am a self proclaimed libertarian, yet I have voted Republican in Primary elections....
>>
>>29942678
/k/, and other gun boards, attract a lot of 12 year olds, rednecks and paranoiacs. Coming here after spending time on /sci/, /g/ or even /b/ is always a bit of an IQ shock.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.