[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ I made a thread asking about gray man tactics once before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Hey /k/

I made a thread asking about gray man tactics once before but am now in a situation where I'm going to need to travel in the U.S. and want to keep a few things in my car. What should I be aiming for in how I dress? I've heard JanSport backpacks are almost everywhere a school is so I'm likely to pick up one of them but what do I do in terms of clothes and mannerisms?
>>
>>29942346
Act normal and incognito. Boom, gray man.

I really am gonna murder spree you autist one day.
>>
Seek help if you are struggling.
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Normal
>>
>>29942346
Sew a decent strip of velcro on the inside of any herschel/jansport and you can attach any handgyn of your choice a long with some mags. On top of that, spend some proper money on clothes. Try to look hipster lite. You can go the extra mile to get shitty tattoos and piercings as well.
>>
>>29942505
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>29942505
>cringe
>the post

Blind leading the blind.
>>
Don't blatantly break traffic laws, don't have dreads or a mohawk, don't wear shirts that might be found offensive and you'll be fucking fine. I transported fairly large amounts of narcotics for a few years and never once was I fucked with.
>>
>>29942346
Oh god the jansports
please don't
>>
>>29942555
How's high school coming along?
>>
>>29942346
>>29942505
Here we see the CIA giving the ATF spy advice. Lets wait and see how this pans out.
>>
>>29942346
Don't be autistic
>>
>>29942346

Dress normal, don't act like a retard...tada! Noe the only ppl who really look you over is autistic fucks, security and cops.
>>
>>29942346
Holy fucking shit OP
Literally just blue jeans, a t shirt, and maybe a button shirt to go over
And don't fucking wear black combat boots you autist
>>
>>29943262
What's wrong with black combat boots? Objectively?
I mean if you wear black everything then yeah, but the boots? cmon man.
>>
>>29943262
>>29943337
boots actually go well with blue jeans and a button up

combat boots is as meaningless as assault rifle, it's just boots
>>
>>29943389
Then wear brown work boots
>>
>>29943337
>>29943389
Because you're not trying to be tacticoolman, you're being gray. Jesus Christ you guys are retarded
>>
>>29943389
Some one has never rucked in non-combat boots
>>
>>29943664
Not him.

I don't know once you wear in a boot it's pretty similar. When I was in I bought souls to put in my combat boots (you gellin? Gellin like a felon). Made them pretty comfy.

That said I'd definitely wear the nice civvie boots I bought now.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.