[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missouri Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: images (3).jpg (8 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8 KB, 238x211
So Missouri's congress sent a bill to our governor today, that was to enact a stand your ground law with no duty to retreat and the ability to carry a concealed weapon with no permit.

I hope that faggot Jay Nixon signs that bill into law because it has enough support in state congress to override a veto so he's just wasting our time by not.
>>
>>29938464
Just like they presented Gay Nixon with a bill to legalize fully automatic weapons the other year.

He's a traitor to America and will probably veto.
>>
>>29938464
Wasting time is how he shows the people that voted for him that he's their guy. That said it's hard to campaign against self defense in the current climate.
>>
>>29938464

if missouri is so cool then why is U of M all black power tyrone and sheit?
>>
>>29938997
Because no one gives a fuck about them.
>>
Kansas City bro here. I live in Kansas but work in Missouri. The stupid thing about Missouri's gun laws are that you MUST be a resident of Missouri to obtain a concealed carry permit. They won't issue them to Kansas residents, even though living in one state and working in another is fairly damn common for those in KC.
>>
>>29938464
>I hope that faggot Jay Nixon signs that bill into law because it has enough support in state congress to override a veto so he's just wasting our time by not.
Didn't he already do this once for some gun bill recently and the state Congress ended up overriding his veto?
>>
>>29939151
Pay up, Jayhawker.
>>
>>29939151
So why can't you just get the Kansas one? Or get a nonresident Utah permit. The class is short (live fire is optional), the permit is inexpensive, and it covers Missouri.
>>
>>29939225
Yes.
Gay Dick-son is an ineffectual faggot.
>>
>>29939151
We have full reciprocity with kansas. You dont need a missouri ccw, just your kansas one.

You think you have it bad, i live in StL and work across the river.
>>
They'll keep at it until it passes sooner or later... just hope it's sooner.
>>
>>29939151
thats because missouri is full of a bunch of fucking meth addicts that still hate kansas for being the free state. but hey, they got P&L so thats something.
>>
>>29939276
It's ridiculous. Especially if you work just across the river... you know, the place where one really needs a concealed weapon at all times.
>>
>>29939276
He probably doesn't even have a Kansas one. Kansas is a constitutional carry state now.
>>
>>29939358
Thats why I don't have a kansas one. Thankfully I work in KC on the KS side so I don't have to cause damn KCK is fucking ghetto.
>>
>>29939358
>>29939376
You can still get a Kansas permit for reciprocity purposes though, you doofus
>>
>>29939151
um... get a kansas CCW? duh?

>mfw jay nixon runs for governor when I was in high school 23910293 years ago on a 'make college cheaper' platform
>wins by young idiots everywhere
>spends last 8 years enacting muh values laws and faggotry and being a general worthless pain in the ass
>college tuition skyrockets

and then I moved to Texas.
>>
>>29939395
I know. I'm not sure >>29939376 knows.
>>
>>29939395
yeh. its on my to do list. just not near the top cause i dont go out of state much and i'm not planning on moving.
>>
>>29939245
>why can't you just get the Kansas one
You mean why can't he constitutionally carry?
Because that's what Kansas law is.
No permit ,no bs.
>>
>>29939395
>You can still get a Kansas permit for reciprocity purposes though
Yes, you can get a permit to comply with the US constitution.
What?
>>
>>29939151

Get a non resident Virginia one. Reciprocity in both states.
>>
>>29940687

Didn't mean reciprocity, but rather both states recognize it
>>
>>29939614
>You mean why can't he constitutionally carry?
>Because that's what Kansas law is.
>No permit ,no bs.
No, you idiot. They still issue a permit too. Kansans just don't need it to carry in Kansas (but the permit may grant special carry privileges, such as carry into bars or on college campuses). How else do you think Kansans would get concealed-carry reciprocity with other states that aren't Constitutional carry????? This is what we're trying to explain to the OP and you are not paying attention.

>>29939644
Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>29939644
>>29939614
See: "How to apply for a permit"

http://handgunlaw.us/states/kansas.pdf
>>
>>29938997
Columbia is a liberal hotspot.
>>
>>29938997
Seriously dude, most of the asshole kids at MU are from out of state, don't lump us all in with those faggots.
>>
>>29939358
If you live near the border in a Constitutional Carry state and spend any reasonable amount of time in a non Constitutional Carry state, it would be in your best interest to get a permit.

Even if MO became allowed Constitutional Carry, I'd still renew my permit because I live 10 miles from the AR line and spend a lot of time there.
>>
>>29941740
I live near AR, go hiking down there. I also go into KY and TN. Sad part is that Illinois is also close by but is just flat out useless as a state.
>>
>>29941752
The irony is that as a Missouri resident, I can go to IL and buy ammo with my MO drivers license and not need an FOID card.

Not sure if you still can though. Haven't been in IL since my grandma died 3 years ago, no real reason to go back.
>>
Lying, cheating no good Missouri scum!
>>
>>29941770
Not sure. Never tried.
>>
>>29941752
>>29941740
I thought AR was Constitutional Carry too
>>
So Missouri bros here, Nixon is at his term limit and we're electing a new governor this year, who are you hoping for?

From what I've been looking at Peter Kinder or Eric Greitens both look like good choices.
>>
>>29943661
Peter Kinder is a pretty cool guy. I've met him a couple times before. really down to earth. pro-gun.
>>
>>29943774
What do you think about Greitens?
Been looking into him and he seems pretty alright.

Pro gun, Navy Seal, for smaller government, wants to stop lobbyists and corruption in the government.

This is my first time I get to vote for Governor.
>>
>>29943661
Peter Kinder supports the North Carolina anti-trans law. To me the 14th amendment is just as important as the 2nd.
>>
>>29945518
>14th amendment
How does that apply here?
>>
>>29945535
Section 1: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The last line is important. The 14th amendment was used to legalize same sex marriage.
>>
>>29945535
It means that the 18th century hardnoses who fought and won the Civil War really meant that faggots should get 'married' and crazy people who cut their junk off and cosplay as the opposite sex should be able to take a shit next to you. Didn't you get the memo?
>>
>>29945607
>19th century

Any ways, I'm sure the slave owning founding fathers that didn't count blacks as full people would love to know that blacks are now not only equal but one is president.

Times change. Deal with it.
>>
>>29945671
And someone who was mentally ill in the 19th century is still mentally ill today.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.