[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smg/pistol carbine/general firearm build/gunsmithing thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1382884474 (1).jpg (24 KB, 750x276) Image search: [Google]
1382884474 (1).jpg
24 KB, 750x276
I just bought a South African Kommando LDP parts kit yesterday and want a hype thread while I wait for it to arrive.

I found a few threads of weapons guild on how to do the build, but I wanted to see if anyone on /k/ had any experience with this or other sten/cz type builds.

>post any and all builds of any type you've done or are planning to do.
>>
I read general and was about to shitpost violently

As for the parts kit, do you have a print or know where to get a receiver for it?
>>
>>29938108
Tricked you ;^)
Its going to come with an uncut tube. So like an 80% I guess
>>
>>29937639
What sites do u use to find kits aside from Apex?
>>
>>29938294
I use gunbroker. Every once in a while something neat comes up, you just have to look every now and again. Its where I got this and a Saudi G3 kit I still need to do.
>>
>>29937639
Bumping for interest
>>
>>29937639
I was looking at a galil parts kit but the price was fucking outrageous (like more than a complete galil)
also looked at a 70s m16 kit, seems like its missing a lot of shit, and i don't know what modern parts would be compatible. might just get an 80% lower and a complete ar pistol parts kit and say fuck it
>>
>>29937639
That's pretty cool. Once my current builds are done I was looking at picking up either on of those or a sten kit next.

Russian AKM and AK74 kits just came in today, almost complete and numbers matching but missing the barrels. Now I just need to find someone who can weld the receivers back together so I can get started.
>>
>>29938263
>uncut

Would rust be like smegma?
>>
If I buy an fal kit from sarco all I need is a barrel and receiver right?
>>
>>29937639
that's pretty damn cool, how much did you end up paying?

and where can I buy one too?

9mm?
>>
>>29939002
Pretty sure it says what you need in the description
>>
>>29938996
Im going to refinish the tube

>>29939015
$350. No clue famalam. Sorru.
>>
Shameless selfbump for night /k/
>>
>>29938996
Silly that's an unwashed tube.
>>
Are there any folding ak74 kits available that you guys know of?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>29937639
Be sure to post pictures when you get it.

>>29941070
Bulgarian aks74 kits show up on GB from time to time, or get an AKs74u kit $$
Cut a nerve wracking hole and slot for the trigger bar
>>
Where can I get an actual Rhodesian fal kit?
>>
>>29944232
Google, and you'll get some cuban or south american shit, not rhodesian
>>
>>29937639
Oh look, another idiot who's going to destroy good full auto parts to make a crappy semi auto that he probably won't even finish.
>>
>>29945356
>oh look another idiot who posts before he finds facts to support his claims
The SA ones that were imported are semi. Only early model sa and rhodie ones are full auto.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.