[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Britain have the military power to go into full lockdown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: o-REDDIT-facebook.jpg (202 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-REDDIT-facebook.jpg
202 KB, 2000x1000
Does Britain have the military power to go into full lockdown and become a fortress that nothing can penetrate?
>>
>>29936428
no
>>
File: Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird.jpg (2 MB, 5100x3996) Image search: [Google]
Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird.jpg
2 MB, 5100x3996
"No."
>>
Depends who, and not really given in the 21 century static defenses are a meme.
>>
>>29936428
Not anymore.
>>
Shitty bait thread

Literally no different in thread quality between this and hurrr America vs the world threads.
>>
>>29936445

Lmfao le blackbird meme, I'm shivering thinking of it's huge payload of cameras.
>>
>>29936608
What a Blackbird can spot a missile can hit later.
>>
File: b2.jpg (215 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
b2.jpg
215 KB, 1280x720
>>29936608
What about this payload?
>>
>>29936428
speaking as a britbong, the conservatives and the liberal media have cucked this country into oblivion, I know people who agree with corbyn's opinions that we should get rid of our nukes and weapons. I'm glad i'm planning to move.
>>
>>29936445
That's pretty cool to see. I've heard stories about it, but to see the fuel leaking through the skin panels confirms it. I guess they have to have those clearances for when it's going fast as fuck and gets really hot and thermal expansion effects. I heard that they're dripping a lot when they're on the runway.
>>
>>29936629

I'll get the door mate, don't come back.
>>
>>29936666
nice quads, but you're only staying in a mudslide, man. you're just gonna end up drowning in immigrants and liberals who want to appease them at the expense of our past glory.
>>
>>29936805
we should launch trident at the channel tunnel desu
>>
>>29936805

I'm voting to leave the EU and voting UKIP in the bext election, I fucking hate mainstream media and our government.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.