[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he posts home defense threads on /k/ >he thinks he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11
File: laughing portugese man.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
laughing portugese man.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>he posts home defense threads on /k/
>he thinks he's "ready" for a home invasion situation
>even has a faggy "home defense music playlist" like an autismo
>he doesn't own a light for his weapon
>he doesn't carry a light on him everyday

Literally and I mean LITERALLY, what is your fucking excuse?
>>
>>29930509

Because in a night time home defense scenario my eyes are likely to be better adapted to the dark than the intruder's and turning on the light before you have the target in front of you just lets them know you're coming.
>>
File: laughing portugese man 2.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
laughing portugese man 2.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>29930526
>"likely"
>>
>>29930509
>Implying I'm not going to just dump two stripper clips of 54r into the dark with my mosin and bayonet charge into the abyss
>>
>>29930509
>only having one light
>not having 3 minimum
>not having them on alternating strobe
>not having them in obnoxious colors like Angry Fuchsia, Danger Orange, and Bloodlamp
>not watching the intruder puke his guts out and start crying from the nauseating experience
>>
>>29930532

Yes, likely. Weighed against the 100% chance that the flashlight will add unneeded weight to my weapon.
>>
File: ar111.jpg (642 KB, 1628x916) Image search: [Google]
ar111.jpg
642 KB, 1628x916
The only light I need is from my muzzle flash
>>
File: ar444.jpg (157 KB, 1628x916) Image search: [Google]
ar444.jpg
157 KB, 1628x916
>>29930566
and my tracer rounds
>>
>>29930509
it's my house, you think i haven't stumbled my drunk ass to the bathroom in the dark before?
your move mr lawman
>>
>>29930566
>>29930572
nobody cares
>>
>>29930564
>MUH NIGHT VISIONS!
>MUH WEIGHT
Mall ninja harder.

Yes, a serious light will fuck up the balance on your airsoft gun.

No, it will not affect the handling or shooting characteristics of any respecatble firearm in a meaningful way.

No, your night vision is NOT A replacement fora light when ensuring target id.

NO,you DON'T gain more advantage from "Surprise" than you would from blinding your attacker entirely with a weapon light.
>>
>>29930583
This guy cares
>>29930578
>>
>>29930509
Who needs a light when i can just teleport behind them and with a quick unsheathening of my katana slice them in half?
>>
>>29930572
Lol, have fun setting your house on fire.
>>
>>29930509
>Doesn't post home defense threads.
>Not sure if ready.
>No home defense music.
>Weapon does have a light.
>It isn't usually dark, but I have a light in my work bag.
>>
>>29930634
oh also I have tactical night lights in all the truly dark areas of my house.
>>
>>29930509
>he posts about things he doesn't like on /k/
>>
>not wanting to melt the intruder's retinas with 750 lumens straight to the face from feet away while screaming at them like a drill sergeant and watching them piss themselves

Just shooting someone is not good enough for me, I want to see the fear in their useless eyes, so I am pro-weapon light.
>>
>>29930629
I'm pretty sure the tracer would go out once inside a body cavity.
>>
>>29930572
>>29930667
the tracers wouldn't even light by the time they exited the body
Takes like 70 yards
>>
File: arshoottry.webm (3 MB, 928x528) Image search: [Google]
arshoottry.webm
3 MB, 928x528
>>29930678
I can't tell.
>>
>>29930545
I like you. You can stay.
>>
>>29930977
Honestly my actual home defence plan is only to dump one clip worth of ammo
>>
>>29930708
pretty cool.
>>
>>29930545
This guy gets it. I live with my wife in the back country.
If anyone is in my home, I am checking the wife is beside me, and then just blasting away into the dark like a lunatic.

And if they made it up to the bedroom, then colour me impressed. I rigged my house with some nasty surprises that I learned while we were living in the caribbean.
Scared off quite a few islanders with my electrified porch.

I always wanted to embed some wired up shotgun shells in the wall at the front door, so I have a "get off my porch" button upstairs for if I hear the door getting knocked down, but am too afraid my wife will trigger it accidentally somehow. That adorable woman is CRAZY accident prone.
>>
>>29930509
OP is a faggot, but he is correct. /k/ music threads are some top shelf cringe and weapon lights are the tits.

>>29930616
Nothing personnel, kid.
>>
File: WpZJB4T.jpg (72 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
WpZJB4T.jpg
72 KB, 640x1136
>>29930509
>He thinks he's ready for a home invasion
>Doesn't have bleach and piss bottle bombs ready at every entrance and window
>Doesn't cover himself in his own shit every night to charge at opponents
>Doesn't have three hi points in every room
>Doesn't carry 7mm Penna
>Showers regularly and removes neckbeard sheen that makes bullets and knife wounds slide off
>Doesn't regularly engage in coitus with his dog

Prepare to get raped faggots.
>>
>>29930552
>Angry Fuchsia
I hate this color so fucking much. Fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 640x640
I don't need a faggot flashlight to see in the dark. I ate my carrots growing up like a good boy and now I am a god damn owl. What's the matter son, momma stuff you with McDonald's instead of good, wholesome nutrients and now you need to carry around some mag light to compensate for your shortcomings? Fucking faggot little manlets, I swear to god.

Pic related, it's me you jealous fucks.
>>
>>29930509
Can /k/ even into nvg?
>>
Just set shotgun traps.

Eazy peazy.
>>
>>29932299
How is pulling out my bullpup while wearing a dress and panties going to help?
>>
>>29932014
Traps are illegal pretty much everywhere, dipshit.
>>
>>29932423
Like I give a fuck.
I live in the middle of nowhere.
My "town" has no police dept.
And if living in third world shitholes has taught me anything,
1) you don't let a criminal escape
2) you don't EVER tell the cops.

I have a hundred plus acres of forest on my land. If I kill an intruder, he's getting buried deep in several bags full of yoghurt.

That's what's wrong with you fucking nancies these days, you act like if it's illegal, it's wrong. Like it is IMPOSSIBLE to not snap to whatever the legal code says. If I lived in suburbia, where a neighbor might hear? Sure, traps would be off the table. But out here? Fuck off. I'll do what I like.
>>
>>29930708
That's actually really cool to see where the bullets are going after ricocheting off the water.
>>
>>29932545
I like you.
>>
>>29932423
Do you mean the shotgun shells or his wife?
>>
File: 198939771_640.jpg (31 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
198939771_640.jpg
31 KB, 640x469
>>29932809
I like you too, buddy!

>>29932900
Haha! You cheeky fucker, that was good!
>>
>>29930509
Here's a serious dilemma I've been having...

>keep phone in left pocket, light in right
>if my gun is drawn I can call the police

>keep phone in right and gun in left
>I can get flashlight when I have gun drawn

What do? I'm already used to having my phone in my left pocket but I don't think I'm going to hold someone at gunpoint while I call the police or is that what I should do?
>>
>>29933037
If you draw your gun you probably should shoot the person but that is in perfect world. I would just keep your phone in your back pocket if you feel that you might need the light more than calling the cops. Though a lot can happen in the 5-20 minutes it takes for them to get there.
>>
>>29932014
>electrified porch

Please elaborate, this sounds like fun times.
>>
>>29932545

I would never engage in criminal activity if my cohort was a woman. They lack loyalty.
>>
>>29933260
Well, basically an electric fence set up, only I embedded the wires in the railing and floor all the way around the circular house. Looked decorative. Also a big metal plate in front of the door like a doormat.

Turned it on when I was out, and at night.
Drug addled islanders like to passively rob you. They wait in the jungle until you leave, then cut their way in through a window screen, take hard to notice things (jewellery, silverware, computer parts [honest to god I knew a woman who came home one day and her PROCESSOR was missing])

So I find out from an expat buddy that the little fuckers are trying to scoot over my railing, and are shocking their nuts. I was expecting it to be a deterrent, but turns out these ignorant ass junkies HAVE NO IDEA why it hurts to try and get on my porch. Heard later on that rumour has it I laid a demonic curse on the place. Spooks even the supposedly sensible catholic-as-fuck locals. Fun times.
>>
>>29933332
Apparently you know shitty women.
My sister and my wife are some of the most trustworthy people I know. But I'll admit they're probably anomalous.

Sorry you know only triflin bitches, anon.
>>
>>29933433

If only you knew, friend

Woke up on a Friday with a hangover. Laid in bed with a lip in staring at the ceiling and trying to figure out why I should get out of bed on an off day. I could barely sleep last night because all I did was dream about that trifling whore. Yea, maybe I checked out her social media and made it worse.

I'll probably stay on my porch all day finger fucking my new AR and waiting for gym time. I missed my morning run today, which means I have to lump a cardio session into my pump.

Fuck whores, Anon.
>>
I sorta leave some lights on in the house so its never truly dark like a night light here a small lamp there and the lights are old so they're soft light so its never truly bright but not too dark
>>
File: attack-dogs.jpg (69 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
attack-dogs.jpg
69 KB, 600x900
>tfw you have two of these
>tfw they will (and have) maul strangers in the house
>Just walk out and turn the lights on in the house.
>>
>>29932211
My least favorite is Surprise Pink
>surprise! It's actually lavender.
>>
>His waifu isn't carrying 100% of time

Enjoy seeing her getting CLAIMED while your bound.
>>
File: 20160513_095955.jpg (664 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160513_095955.jpg
664 KB, 2048x1152
>>29932241
Yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 403x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 403x591
>>29930545
This guy
>>
>>29930509
>he doesn't have a security system that allows him to bolt internal doors from his phone
>he doesn't have each room wired with lights capable of blinding
>he doesn't have an air raid siren
>he doesn't have every inch of his internal and external property monitored by CCTV
>he doesn't have at least 3 large, well trained dogs to make almost any possible intruder 'nope' the fuck out before even making it over the fence
>his front door and it's frame are not heavy gauge steel
>no 8 foot fence around his perimeter

>he owns several thousand dollars with of weapons despite having taken almost no other precaution or safe measure vs home intruders
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.