[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attention Colorado and Oregon residents, and anyone with a medical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 4473-Mary-Jane-Edition.jpg (664 KB, 1036x1338) Image search: [Google]
4473-Mary-Jane-Edition.jpg
664 KB, 1036x1338
Attention Colorado and Oregon residents, and anyone with a medical marijuana card:

How do you fill out a 4473, question 11e?

Whether or not marijuana is legal in your state, or legal for your consumption with state permission, this is a federal form and marijuana is illegal at the federal level. Answering "no" to question 11e while using marijuana in any capacity is a federal felony, punishable by 5 years in prison.

How do you reconcile with this? Do you ignore the fact and answer "no" anyway? How do you answer 11e, and which state do you live in?

I'm asking for a friend in Oregon.
>>
>is it legal?
>it is in your state
>therefore not unlawful

it might still be illegal federally but you are not using it unlawfully based on your state law, so just say "no." also, don't walk into a gun store smelling dank as fuck, fudds fucking hate that shit.
>>
>>29928853
WA by the way. recreational use is also legal here. also, your recreational use is not something they can prove through a NICS bg check.
>>
>>29928853
Lying on a fed document is not smart but if you don't have a actual medical card it doesn't matter
>>
>>29928853
>fudds fucking hate that shit.
no, everyone hates that shit.
fucking beaner stoners are always in my LGS and it smells like bob marley's fucking bedroom all the time.
I've got nothing against weed - but if you're out in public post-smoking where there are non-stoners, fucking wash yourself first.
>>
>>29928827
>He has a medcard in his name
Kek, you shoulda had a 2nd identity for your marryjuanas. Besides, isn't recreational totally legal w/o a medcard in CO? It is an all cash business too, so no shit shows up in your statements.
>>
>>29928873
this. i dont believe it's unlawful if its prescribed to you per federal law.

>>29928874
nobody at my fun store has anything against pot specifically but you are mostly right, it is only fucking obnoxious stoner faggots who think smelling like weed is ok. i cant stand that shit myself.
>>
>>29928910
I have my med card and live in az
If they can prove it like a medical you are committing a felony by buying saying no on a 4473
>source I sell guns
Tho you can private buy all day assuming that's legal in your state
>>
>>29928952
so if you have a med card, you say yes on the form and then show them your card to prove you aren't a degenerate?
>>
>>29928965
no, they will not sell you the gun if you answer "yes" to that question.
>>
>>29928970
but like anon >>29928952
said, if you have a med card and use, and answer no, you're committing a felony.
I'm so fucking confused, why is shit so bureaucratic
>>
>>29928965
No because federally it's still illegal
4473 is a federal document not a state
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 604x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 604x550
>>29928874
>>29928910
This shit happens all the time at my work as well. Guys come in smelling like bud and wearing shirts that have pictures of cannabis on em.

None of the workers including me care what you smoke but for fucks sake stop putting everyone else in akward position because you couldn't take a fucking shower and wear any other shirt in your dresser before you walked into a fucking gun store.
>>
File: DL_DigitalBillboard_low2.png (173 KB, 575x264) Image search: [Google]
DL_DigitalBillboard_low2.png
173 KB, 575x264
>>29928983
correct. it is illegal to lie on the 4473, since it is a federal form. since marijuana is still illegal on the federal level, making you legally ineligible to purchase a firearm based on question 11e of that form.

but like >>29928864 said, if you'd like to take your chances, that is not normally something they can prove through a nics check.

>>29929022
i generally like to be nice to people but goddamn if i dont want to tell fucking stoners to gtfo of my store because they reek of the shit and have to deny them a sale because of it.
>>
File: winners don't use drugs.jpg (23 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
winners don't use drugs.jpg
23 KB, 400x299
People like you don't are making America big again.
>>
>>29928827
I don't remember not being a pot user being a prerequisite for practicing my RIGHTS as listed in the Constitution.
>>
File: IMG_6127[1].jpg (216 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6127[1].jpg
216 KB, 600x400
>>29928910

>prescribed to you per federal law

Federal law doesn't recognize state-issued prescriptions / recommendations as legal.

In California they explicitly state that there's no exemption for medical users.
>>
>>29928827
>having a card is proof of consumption

like how many people with conceal and carry permits don't even carry. it's just a dank 5 year permit to purchase for me
>>
>>29929074
yeah i just looked that up, my bad.
>>
I'm addicted to coffee. When I did my 23andme thing it said I am addicted to coffee.
>>
>>29928827

In the eyes of the federal government if you smoke weed you can't buy a gun, period.
>>
File: Lego Hobbit - Stoners.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Lego Hobbit - Stoners.webm
3 MB, 700x394
>>29929050
Winners don't are using proper grammers.
>>
>>29929083
>many people with conceal and carry permits don't even carry.
This is a dark secret, but for the first 2 years I had my CHL I only used it so crusty old farts would sell me their guns hassle free.
>YA'LL NEED A VA DRIVERS LICENCE AND A CHL.
>NO CHL, NO SALE.
Now that I live out in the sticks, and work in dindu territory (Installer) I started carrying, because Meth-heads like to block roads with fake accidents, and dindus think white work vans are hot targets (have fun with 5000' of CAT5 and a shitload of connectors)
>>
>>29929281
What about crack? I don't smoke bud, I do COCCAINE
>>
What are you, a little bitch? There is not way in hell that they would ever know the difference if you put "no". They're not going to send someone out to check.
>>
>>29929417
I know this may sound crazy to you, and it may be hard to believe...

But some people actually follow laws.
>>
>>29928827
>how do you reconcile this

The exact same way I reconcile occasionally driving over the speed limit. It's a victimless crime and I have no problem with it.
>>
>>29929064
I do remember not breaking the law being a prerequisite for having rights, after due process, and maintaining them. Pot is illegal federally so they see it as you've committed a crime and have no rights. No due process but fuck was anything ever fair?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.