[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is the general decorum for shootan out innafarmlands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 7545684.png (42 KB, 506x323) Image search: [Google]
7545684.png
42 KB, 506x323
So what is the general decorum for shootan out innafarmlands?

I am moving to North Dakota soon and heard there is tons of open empty land along the highways just out of town.

Can you just drive out and find a spot 10 minutes off the road and go at it or do you need to contact each farmer in range? I'd obviously pick up targets but what about spent casings?
>>
File: steel1.jpg (679 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
steel1.jpg
679 KB, 1280x960
>>29927875
>So what is the general decorum for shootan out innafarmlands?
Get a hold of whoever owns the land. Don't just chance it and piss someone off, who's likely to spread the word about this prick who thinks he can just do whatever he wants.
Also, there's probably a gravel pit or two within 10 miles of almost anywhere. Lots of them are not posted and used extensively by random shooters like myself, when I get bored of the back yard and my steel.
>>
>>29927875
When I visit my family in South Dakota, we just drive out where ever and shoot, since that's pretty much what everyone does. Just be sure to pick up your brass, and no one will give a shit.
>>
>>29927963
Chances are, this, but I'd still play it safe and call. You might just pick the wrong parcel of land where the owner gives a damn.
>>
>>29927963
South Dakota is God tier.
>>
>>29928229
Holy anaon, theres trees in SD?
i thought it was just like ND. only like 5 trees in the whole state.
>>
>>29927875
>North Dakota
chances are the dept of fish and game has game land and/or a shooting range nearby if you live near a city
>>
I'm in the Grand Forks area and there's a few damns (Larimore Dam and Kolding Dam) that you can shoot at.
>>
File: 1462941998910.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1462941998910.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>29928389
>shooting at dams holding back millions of gallons of water

That has to be violating at least 70 federal laws.
>>
>>29927875
You moving out for the rigs? Stay a-fucking-way from Williston.
>>
>>29928341
There are tons of trees in the Black Hills. It's the best part of the state, and one of the most beautiful places in the entire country. Some of the best camping/hiking country you can find.
>>
>>29928437
Really is. Absolutely love it out here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.