[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sunglasses vs Flashbang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: genius.jpg (6 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
genius.jpg
6 KB, 200x252
Hey guys i was shiting and this idea came to my mind that if you were to use sunglasses while swat sends you a flashbang, the flashbang would be neutralized by your cool Ray-Bans. What you guys think?
>>
too bright
>>
Four in the morning, and I'm zoning They say I'm possessed, it's an omen I keep it 300, like the Romans 300 bitches, where the Trojans?
>>
>>29927579
ye but it should give you better protection at range
>>
>>29927592
Top left drawer
>>
File: 1456831465886.jpg (79 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1456831465886.jpg
79 KB, 600x583
>>29927592
>BABY WE LIVIN' , IN THE MOMENT
>>
>>29927557
BANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: download.jpg (107 KB, 1000x595) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
107 KB, 1000x595
>>29927579
How about welding goggles or eclipse shades?
>>
>>29927649
I'VE BEEN A MENACE FOR THE LONGEST
>>
We fucked around one day and tried the sunglasses. It works but just closing your eyes (natural reaction) does fine.
Plug and shut method works, but you still feel the concusive blast.
Its like getting sucker punched in tge stomache, if you know its coming , its not so bad. If it hits you by suprise you can expect a feeling like a quick swift kick to the nuts
>>
>>29928653
This. If it's close enough you almost feel like you want to vomit
>>
>>29928408
STOP ALL THAT COON SHIT
>>
>>29928653
>quick swift kick to the nuts

how expensive are flashbangs and can you buy them as a civillian? i don't want to spend a lot of money on dominatrixes but i figure if i strip naked, jerk off and just throw a flashbang right before i cum then the effect is going to be much the same. the over-pressure will also probably shoot my cum out of my nuts at a higher velocity so i get more distance as well.
>>
File: mib_smith.jpg (28 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
mib_smith.jpg
28 KB, 400x309
>>29927557

It's gotta work, OP.
>>
>>29927557
If you aren't military, you probably dont have to worry

Cops usually throw them on baby cribs before shooting dogs
>>
>>29927557
Multiply getting flashed with a surefire or streamlight. Plus the loud bang. Plus the concussive effect from the pressure. Why am I even replying to obvious bait?
>>
File: 1460692758575.png (699 KB, 900x1155) Image search: [Google]
1460692758575.png
699 KB, 900x1155
>>29929030
Because you're on /k/.
>>
>>29927557
Still have to deal with ear drum splitting noise and blast wave you will feel slapping you in the face.
>>
Flash bang reaistance training when?
>>
>>29927557
Unless you wear welding glasses nothing can save you.
>>
>>29928905
>this guy
>>
1) The bang isn't that bright. Its more effective in darker spaces... But what are you going to do, wear sunglasses inside a dark room or building?

The overpressure and noise generated by the bang is what gets you distracted... It's not like video games where you completely white out.

Yes, you can be trained to ignore them / be desensitized to them. But only after repeated exposure.
>>
>>29928857
EARLY MORNING CARTOON SHIT
>>
>>29931664
>not being cool enough to wear glasses inside a dark building
>>
>>29927557
sunglasses help you with all of the lights
>>
>>29929011
>baby cribs
I finally stopped seeing this on the news, Please dont bring it back...
>>
>>29927557
I have actually been flashbanged. a live grenade thrown inappropriately during a training exercise.

no, sunglasses will do next to nothing. its like getting hit with a baseball bat made of sound. even without the light its extremely disorienting. like someone hit reset on your brain.

>resistance training
this might work, but you would be on the fast track to being blind and deaf.

tldr seriously dont get yourself into a situation in which police will pummel you with stun grenades
>>
>>29927557
They also "bang" and disrupt your equilibrium, and the flash is bright enough to temporarily blind you through normal sunglasses. The really bad part is someone starts shooting at you after one goes off. If you listen to Kanye you probably won't notice the noise.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.