[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a mercenary without military experience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1136
How do I become a mercenary without military experience?
>>
>>29926093
You need to have a lot of loyalty.
>>
>>29926093
You have to be a big guy.
>>
Fake it till you make it
>>
>>29926136
Hey that isnt baneposting. Thread ruined.
>>
Join the french foreign legion
>>
File: image.png (107 KB, 1498x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107 KB, 1498x1600
Ask for John
>>
>>29926093
Don't get shot and then thrown out of an airplane.
>>
>>29926093

You get surgery to lessen the size of your facial features.

>we all know it's not OP
>we all know it's not a real thread
>we're trapped in the meaningless repetitive circle-jerkin
>freedom doesn't have much purpose when we trap ourselves

It's all an illusion.

Fuck.
>>
>>29926093
You can become a police officer; having experience on a SWAT team would probably be a huge boon to your application, but no PMC worth working for will hire you without one or the other.
>>
>I WANNA BE A COOL GUY
>BUUUUUUT I DONT WANNA DO ANYTHING TOO-OOO HARD!!
>>
>>29926171
did anybody call this?
>>
>>29926171
>NICE TRY SIVORN

>>29926393
what does NG Intel do?
>>
>>29926563
According to Google it's a landline operated by Verizon in Lowell, Massachusetts. I aint calling that thing, even on a fucking payphone with a blocked number.
>>
>>29926607

>SIVORN YETH
>>
>>29926093
Go to Central Africa.
>>
>>29926634
That's an amazing name.
>>
Just go to the American embassy with a gun and tell them you want a job
>>
>>29926093
>Go to pakistan
>Buy gun
>???
>profit
>>
>>29926130
For whom?
>>
>>29926171
Somebody needs to call this shit.
>>
>>29926093
You have to crash a plane with no survivors.
>>
>>29926171

top kek, I called it.. It's a joke number try it.
>>
Max out parents credit cars getting to Turkey, then say you are Muslim, helps if you really are,and want to fight for ISIS. They provide uniform and AK. Take these and work for money. Hope you survive with no skill, common sense and virginity intact.
>>
>>29926093
Merc or PMC?

PMC best option would be to, you know, actually join a military and progress upwards as fast as possible.
Otherwise try this: 0.03%* chance of working, still the best odds.
Make friends in various special forces groups - fucking somehow - and be an EMT in a shit hole like Detroit or Johannesburg. I mean you will lose out to just about ANY combat medic not just super duper secret squirrel folks, but infantry. Friends MIGHT be able to get you the contacts you need

Proper mercenary type merc?
Not a clue, start your own in Africa or something

Just join the military, FFL if you're a tough guy, or YPG if you wanna dick around the desert for a bit

>*statistic may or may not have been pulled out of my arse
>>
>>29928201
This OP. Also if you have a dual citizenship with the Phillipines or is an already naturalized Filipino citizen, there is always the paramilitary organizations protecting villages from Commies and Jihadists
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.